1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ordering LEF through Amazon

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by MartiD, Jul 11, 2012.

1. MartiD

MartiD New Member

Has anyone had any issues ordering LEF supps through Amazon? The prices are so much cheaper but I alwasy worry about not getting the real thing!

2. I ordered the DHEA Complete through Amazon and it was good authentic product. I've never had a problem with Amaon for anything I have ordered. However, the DHEA had rice flour in it so looking for another product.

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I order my LEF via amazon - and it says who the shipper is. I usually get it from LEF themselves. free shipping w/my Amazon prime trumps the % off I get w/LEF every time....

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I've had no issues, and I've ordered LEF items thru Amazon several times.

5. MartiD

MartiD New Member

Cool...thanks everyone! Still checking prices and fillers. If I find a really good deal I will let everyone know. I like the Bio Curcumin that Dr. K recommends from LEF so it might be easiest to get both at same time and save on shipping!

6. ealachan

ealachan New Member

I get my LEF NeuroMag from Amazon. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it takes a while to ship out, but if I didn't wait til I had like 2 doses left to reorder, that wouldn't be such an issue. Ahem. ;)