1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimum Vit D level

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Cortney817, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Cortney817

Cortney817 Gold

What is the optimum vitamin D level to have? My dr just told me that my blood results indicated mine was 108. She said that was too high. She told me to stop taking any vitamin d supplement. I told her that I wasn’t taking any vitamin d, and that I spend a lot of time outside. She said that wouldn’t cause it to be that high. So should I be concerned that mine is 108??

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Be happy.
    Start worrying when it gets over 250 (hardly possible).

Cortney817 likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Show off, LOL. I'm pretty sure Jack's is a little higher.

Cortney817 likes this.
  5. Ted

Ted New Member

Wow! I wish that I had that problem. My vit D was 32 in April. Now it's 39. This is after getting a load of sun all summer...Early morning sun, late afternoon sun, and plenty of sun around solar noon at least 5-6 days a week. Why can't I get my D up? Does anyone have any ideas? I had read somewhere a while back that your body makes as much D as it needs and then stops, even if you continue to be in the sun. I am thinking that even though I had been avoiding it, I may need to supplement.

caroline likes this.
  6. Inna

Inna Platinum

[QUOTE Why can't I get my D up? Does anyone have any ideas?.[/QUOTE]

Ted, this tells you that there is a problem in your environment. High NnEMF is often a reason we can't make vit d from cholesterol even when there is plenty of sunlight. Taking vit d Is not an answer...

Sheddie and Lahelada like this.
  7. Ted

Ted New Member

My environment isn't too bad. I only have to be in an office 3 days a week. The rest of the week I am home where it is healthy. I live on 8 acres and can't get anyone's wireless signals. I also follow most of Jack's protocols.

8. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

This is awesome. Clearly a dr who has NO idea about this subject! I'm laughing ... but it's actually so, so sad.

Cortney817 likes this.
  9. Bic

Bic New Member

Do you shower directly after taking the sun? If so, you might be washing away the D before it has time to be taken back into the body.

JanSz likes this.
  10. Inna

Inna Platinum

Sound great! But the fact is that your vit D level did not budge even with you following Jack's protocols and being in seemingly optimal environmet.
    This once again makes your environment a suspect. Just sayin...

11. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

If your in the sun and your vitamin D level doesnt budge that means your photoreceptors are shot. Blue light hazard/EMF destroys bond between Vit A then nukes photoreceptors.

malc0088 likes this.
  12. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

It can't wash off because it isn't made on the surface. The epidermis is made up of multiple layers and it is one of the inner layers where the sunlight reaches and starts the process. Shower away!

JanSz likes this.
  13. Ted

Ted New Member

I am exposed to blue light 3 days a week at work, but my body is covered except for my head and hands. I am not exposed at home and I always wear blue blockers after sunset. I know that something is not right, but I can't figure out what it is. I feel that I am following Jack's protocols very well. So I am confused and frustrated.

14. Cortney817

Cortney817 Gold

I

I cannot tell you how many people have told me that mine, at 108, is way too high. They tell me you cannot get it that high without supplementation. I live in southwest, MO and I’m sure it’s rare to see someone with theirs that high here. But I also purposefully seek out the sun (no one I know does that!) I spend lots of time outdoors, never wear sunscreen, wear minimal clothing when outside, and wear blue blockers. I never use sunglasses, and I always take my glasses off when I’m outdoors. It’s just frustrating that doctors do not know this information.

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

What's your average and peak, daytime and nighttime, work and home RF exposures? :whistle:

16. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

I had wondered about that. Good to have that myth debunked.

My skin takes on a unique scent after it's been in the sun for a while. Not meaty (gross), more of a sweet-pungent-warm-salty-vitamin aroma. When I get inside (and don't immediately shower), my cat will try to lick the skin off my arms, so he smells it, too. Perhaps it is salt.

17. Ted

Ted New Member

I work 3 days a week in a small building with 9 other businesses, so there some exposure there. At home I have very little RF exposure. I live on 8 acres and we use limited wifi. Most of the time, including when we sleep, it is off.

18. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Verifying your assumptions sounds like a good first step.

Doesn't Jack's protocols include measuring personal RF exposure?

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

There are a lot of things to be frustrated about...... family, friends, world peace etc. etc.

Follow Jack’s protocols and trust your instincts....as Jack tells us - the best Dr. Is the one in our head.

Engaging with people who don’t get this is, somewhat a waste of our precious time and our personal resources.

Those of us here who are serious are trying to limit our nnEMF exposure. That means, for me, staying off social media and devices and being here as little as possible.

I need to improve my redox. Right now I only have time and am committed to the quality of life that I share with my DH.

We are both 150% committed to Jackkruse.com ......and there aren’t enuf hours in the day.

I am continually behind with what Jack writes but as long as we can see the sunrise everyday and be outside most of the day we are happy campers.

This is all about the three legged stool ....

We all need to find our own answers .....luckily we have Jack’s guidance and continual support - as long as we really ‘show up’

NDC74, Cuffy, WalterNL and 1 other person like this.
  20. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

I get it but how long did it take to break those photo receptors? Your probably dealing with the fallout from years of exposure.

drezy likes this.