1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimal without Supplements?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Souldanzer, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Can I get to optimal without using supplements?

I did an unintended n=1 and I am definitely allergic to pretty much all supplements. I almost had to go to the ER last night b/c of heart palpitations and shortness of breath (caused by Lef.org K2 capsules I took at night).

I think I have a "true" allergy... not an intolerance. I just want to drop it all and do plain keto/CT/circadian cycles while allowing my body to slowly heal putting my $$ instead into the best food I can find.

And yes, I probably have deficiencies considering my diet of Caffeine & Sweet'n Low :eek: for 20 years during AN. I will stick with a D, K2 and Mag that appear to be fine with me.

Is this going to work out?

Thx.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes if you alter diet when you hack labs to offset losses.....and make sure your gut is always protected.