1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimal Vacation Spots

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Rubicon, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

Where would you recommend as an optimal vacation spot?

I'm thinking of heading south to escape the Canadian winter and recharge my batteries. Ideally I'm looking for a place with lots of sun, away from people/nnEMF, good access to Epi-Paleo cuisine, and anything else to be optimal.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think you should follow the kruse family ......to the crater!

Paul T. and Lahelada like this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

What Caroline said.
    A sailing holiday would be great ,too as it takes you away from the majority of land based emf
    In fact a combo of the crater and sailing would be hard to beat.

caroline likes this.
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

109_4091.JPG 109_4104.JPG 109_4110.JPG 109_4170.JPG 109_4172.JPG

This was from 2 years ago at the Meteor Crater, Arizona. It's in the middle of nowheresville, USA an hour or two east of Flagstaff. Eastern Arizona really has some interesting, low EMF, high-sun exposure spots. There's a petrified forest that's really unique there that no one knows about--that weird colored hill ^^^ is from it. Here's a link: http://www.nps.gov/pefo/index.htm

I've already planned more vacations. We love Sedona, but it's now EMF soup, so we're just trying to get away from people. We're considering going to the Big Island, Hawaii to a remote location as a possible vacation spot.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Isn't there somebody relatively new on the forum who lives on the big island? And planning to make a retreat sometime down the track?

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

That's a great idea... people mindful of nnEMF, etc. or places that are rated with certain nnEMF. Wow, sounds like an interesting idea for website to combine metadata info and have peole put in ratings for access to Light, nnEMF, water sources, etc. after they visit... Hmm. :)

caroline likes this.
  7. Hope

Hope Gold

I think I remember the Doc recommending Riviera Maya in Mexico......congrats on your health wins!

8. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

I may be wrong but any tropical volcanic island is among the top for health! (on the areas less populated/developped of course!)

9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yeah, back in 1998 for a 7-month gig, I was working in downtown Honolulu; in my profession, I'm not only around massive nnEMF stew, in the building I was working in at that time, I was 36 floors up. The windows were fully UV tinted and I was under full fluorescent lighting. At the time, I was the only blue-eyed person in the office and could see the fluorescent-flickering and erected a CARDBOARD TENT over my cubical to block as much light as I could. Of course, I had to still move and work all over the office. What's interesting was that everyone liked that weird-craziness in my personality to do something like--no one complained. Many other co-workers liked to come into my 'tent' and hang out with me. Before I left from Honolulu back to Los Angeles, a few people had seizures and horrible migraines. At the time, they blamed it on over-work-ethic staying up all night and not getting sleep. Of course, we all know what happens when you work until 4am under fluorescent lighting. The irony was that I could look out at the pacific from my 36th floor window watching everyone down at the beach soaking up the sun. I was working 6-days a week from 9am til midnight most days, and then using Sunday to recover back on the 8th floor apartment building by cleaning up and biking down into a fluorescent shopping center for supplies. When I returned from that work-gig, I was around 300 pounds and started to develop my calcium-effluxing bigtime. It's all about personal, local environments. I was in the best place in the world to heal myself in 1998, and never used it... got much worse in fact.

10. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

We went to Port Vila, Vanuatu couple of years ago. At the time (before I found Jack) I was really battling with chronic fatigue & leaky gut - could tolerate very little except meat, eggs, fish & couple of veggies. DH & I were very worried about me going backwards even more, but was surprised to find I was quite good. Didn't know at time, but now realise why.
    I was only eating the local produce, (which is close to organic, no chemicals used as volcanic soil is so lush & not over farmed.) Place we were staying was out of town. The wifi wasn't working, TV was broken, no mobile phone reception. The power was just 1 single wire coming into the whole resort which didn't seem to be enough to run anything most of the time. The lights in unit were so dull couldn't read. I was swimming & snorkelling every day & our unit was only about 5 meters to beach.
    The breakfast was eggs & fresh local fruit. Meat was all local & really cheap. Fruit, veggies etc at local market were also so bargain price, most days would go & have coconut milk straight out of coconut with straw, opened on spot for about 30c. Their local speciality was Tuluk (healthy meat pie!) Pastry made of tapioca & coconut milk, filled with local beef
    cooked underground in banana leaf. Yum - making my mouth water thinking about them.
    Land there is cheap to buy. I would love to move there but so far haven't convinced any of my family.
    There was no overweight children, as they were so poor they didn't even own pushbikes, so walked everywhere - tho lot have a mobile phone now. Most don't have TV or computers in house & only power used is for single light bulb. Food is still cooked in big pot on open fire or gas ring. Fruit & veggies grown behind their villages in what we would call community gardens. Their main protein is local caught tuna as cheapest. Unfortunately there was a Macca's being built while we were there.
    Perhaps we need to get a special "Kruse" retreat built there!

http://www.exploringtheoceans.com/exploring-port-vila-market-vanuatu/

Scompy likes this.
  11. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

I've been in Cancun for a couple of weeks now. The city itself is not ideal, but I did find the nearby island of Isla Mujeres to be pretty comfortable.

The north end of the island is where the nice beaches and town are located, however the south part is relatively forested. I rented a main floor of a house on AirBNB near the south end. Cell phone service on the south end of the island was relatively weak and there was no wifi in the house. It was a short walk east where I could climb down a ~10m ledge of rocks and watch the sunrise from the waters edge. Similarly, in the evening it was another short walk to a lookout point where I could watch it set. Perfect for me, and after 6-nights I left feeling really good.

[​IMG]
    Every morning I listened to a lot of webinars on light, magnetism, and water with a view like this one.

[​IMG]
    Evening sun gazing

Sheddie and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

that is how you heal your heteroplastic DNA

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  13. Penny

Penny New Member

I was just thinking about this this morning - and I think Havasupai Falls at the west end of the grand canyon is the place to be - nothing down there but an indian reservation - 10 mile hike to the colorado - waterfalls out the yin yang - there couldn't possibly be a signal down there -

14. michellehp

michellehp New Member

I'm so excited - just booked a trip to a villa in BVI in October! 18th parallel- not too shabby! Private beach yards away and personal chef when we want it! No one else in view!

15. Toby King

Toby King Gold

Im in Bali, Indonesia -8 degree latitude, except instead of a vacation, a couple of weeks ago we decided to stay for the next year! :)

caroline and michellehp like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

How are you feeling? What are you noticing?

17. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Great pics... Ahhh this is heaven.