1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimal Rod's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Optimal Rod, Oct 4, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Good morning Rod from Oz! I am doing great - thanks!

After awhile - I find "stuff" isn't important ......it is the people in your life that count......:p

It sounds like you a moving forward and doing exciting things for yourself ...right now - it is all about you!

Dr. K. has a great saying that I just love ......

"You are welcome to come into my life at any time ..... you are also welcome to leave at any time - just don't stand in the doorway - you are blocking traffic"

surround yourself with awesome, loving, kind and positive people ......unfortunately - we have to jettison the rest.
    been there and done that .....

Have a remarkable day ..... just because you can! .....xo

it is all about mother nature ...listen to her whispering to you - all the rest of the stuff is just background noise!

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Yay.. if you can get a magnetico, Rod...! That would be awesome!!!! You are doing so great :)
    I need to talk to your mommy and find out about that nice skin of yours.... :D cannot help it but I am Audrey's sister :eek:

Well.. Rod.. I just love your attitude :) :)

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Rod .... just so you know - Inger and I and Stella and Lah are sisters from another mother!!

You mess with one of us - you will have to contend with all of us! :D

we call ourselves the f**k me red dress society ....just so you know..... :p

4. Inger

Inger Silver

yeah...lol we have eaten too many oysters and tanned too much nude and now our hormones are boiling 24/7....o_O :rolleyes: :eek:

;)

caroline likes this.
  5. Optimal Rod

Optimal Rod The power of knowledge in play!

@caroline Great quote, thank you for that! I'm sure that some stuff count based on perception but I believe that the hierarchy are the people. As much as I want it to be about me, I realized that it's not only about me. I affect everyone around me, it's about all of us. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want in on the Fk me red dress society! :D hahahaha:confused::D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p

You gals are like the "FANTASTIC 4" may the force be with you! :love: :p

@Inger I imagine heaven being something like that..;) lead the way m'ladys! :eek::oops::cool:

Sorry I haven't been able to post, but I have good news, I have been sitting online all day and night finding means to get myself a Magnetico. I have been selling everything I can to get my hands on one and well... I JUST ORDERED THE SUPER SLEEP SYSTEM.:eek::eek::eek::eek: I believe this will help me a lot and my mitochondria will like it or else! I been thinking about you all, miss you a lot even if our time is brief. The Quantum FEELS are real ladys and gents! I hope you are all doing great, xoxoxox

Viva FANTASTIC 4! ;)

Randomly listening to this down here:

:love: always and 5 ever!!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    nicld and caroline like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

AWESOME, Rod!!!! Yay you will get a magnetico :) :) :)soon you will be in hormone heaven too........... this is the best :) :) :)
    I think you have already joined the red dress club :) :) :) I can feel you spirit ((((((hugs)))))) :love:

caroline likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Rod you can be an honorary member.......... do you have a f**k me red dress?????????:p:p:p

congrats on the magnetico!!! I love how you make things happen!

my favorite song ..... I knew I liked you!

and you are absolutely right ....we are all fantastic .....no question!

we are all here because of that regular guy with a flashlight ...... on an extraordinary mission.

8. nicld

nicld Gold

Do you have the Magnetico yet?

9. Optimal Rod

Hi everyone, sorry it's been a while. It's been rough...still. Trying to implement everything.

@caroline I would be honored lol!! I actually went out and bought a Red Dress and now look like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman lol. I'm waiting for this all to help work (any day now) but what can I say? I have no other option, there's no magic pill. I hope you have been well, I have missed you.

@nicld Yes, I got the pad, this was my fourth night sleeping on it. I'm taking a bunch of Chlorella 10g-15g at night which is more than what Dr.Bonlie suggested.

Today I woke up pretty Shi*y, confused, brain fog etc...perhaps more than normal? not sure, I'm just existing and am on autopilot. Feeling trapped only leads me to curling in a ball and crying which seems to help for a short period of time. IDK...

I have some questions that I need to ask:

What are the top 5 foods with DHA. My DHA comes from Atlantic farmed salmon and oysters. Not that it's getting old, just super expensive. I need to either find other sources and or buy in bulk.

Price per performance and pound for pound.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Rod .... I have missed you too .... one can never have too many red dresses!!! LOL

what about cans of sardines, mussels, oysters, mackerel???

frozen mussels are always relatively inexpensive

11. Optimal Rod

:love: never enough!!

How much different is it live? for example, I can get 10oz of oysters for about $6 Shucked. Or I can buy them live but they can vary in size so there is not constant. I want to find a way to make sure I'm getting enough DHA! I will look into the frozen stuff. If I can fit in more DHA with the same money, that's ok!

12. nicld

nicld Gold

The feeling that you are getting from the pad is normal. I just watched someone talk about electrons and from what I have learned (not sure if this is right or not but makes sense) a Magnetico helps reduce the amount of electron steal so there is more for your body to use. When it has more to use it has to get rid of the bad cells and rebuild them, hence the crappy feeling. Mine hit me about 2 weeks after I got it and it was rough.

Cost depends on what your zip code is. Live and raw is best but I cannot get live. Even the ones in a shell I can get said not to eat raw so i just eat canned oysters and farm raised salmon too. If the fresh sockeye salmon goes on sale I get some of that to eat raw.

I recall Jack saying just because on is taking in lots of DHA does not mean that a body is able to use it all. It was in a recent blog but my mind is not using all of its DHA so I can't remember the exact one:cool:

13. Optimal Rod

I already feel bad but the thing is that I didn't really feel anything at all and I am suppose to be considered TOXIC! Things are not adding up for me and I don't have all the money to do the labs I need at the moment because I jumped the gun on the Magnetico. Current concern is that Dr.Kruse and Dr.Bonlie are not exactly on the same page.

All the seafood here is said not to be eaten raw but I ate the Oysters raw and nothing bad happened. I'm already sick, do your worst lol! I have read and understood for the most part about the Magnetico but I am more interested in the utilization of DHA. If I remember correctly, it's located between the cell membrane. How does one with brain fog etc absorb all of this and apply it, idk. I need a miracle though, I really do! Thanks for your comment.

So, my concern is spending all the money on foods with the most amount of DHA but there is an issue with utilization. Can someone help with this please? Thank you :love:

14. Inger

Inger Silver

Rod, Herring has lots and lots of DHA... can you get herring? Roe is another... it has even way more DHA than herring! Maybe you can get roe for cheap, like I do? I get it for free as no one else wants it..lol
    Herring is super cheap here. Another is mackerel. Very cheap too and so much DHA.

Be careful with too much chlorella too fast.. I would increase it slowly... I got to feel real bad from too much chlorella last year.. at least i think it was that? I just took a lot right from the beginning... very stupid I know....:rolleyes:

To get DHA into the cells you need COLD.. has Jack said. so CT it is! Maybe sleep with an ice pack on your pillow? Should help the DHA go into your brain? :)

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  15. nicld

nicld Gold

All I can say it that it does take a while for the brain fog to get better. Somedays I am sharp as can be and then others it is like WTF, why am I doing that. I will try to find blogs that talk about DHA utilization as I need to revisit it too.

We will see how on I am today as I have a big chunk of salmon and a can of oysters for breakfast.

16. Optimal Rod

I have been looking around to maximize my DHA and I have found seafood suppliers. I worked out the cost and if I order Oysters already shucked it's about $1.20 per ounce. I just need to get in contact with a local as this is from Goosepoint that Josh recommended. Does 4oz of Oyster seem enough a day or is that not a lot? I also did my first CT session. I bought a 32gallon trashcan and put in water from the tap and a big block of ice, I was too big to fit in it all the way so I will return it. I don't know what to use instead, I need something wider so I can be on my knees. Any recommendations? I also don't know what to do with my grounding kit I bought from Earthing.com. I have read a little bit on facebook that you can actually attract EMF when grounding depending. I make an effort to get out of the house to sun bath and have my bare feet on floor, I don't know if this is enough. I didn't understand how to quantify and also, I think I remember Jack saying to just use the Magnetico and not ground at the same time. I need to post labs, my biggest concern at this point was my Copper and Cereloplasim was below which means NONE for intercellular which means shit quantum tunneling. I took a copper supplement for 3 months then just stopped, I was suppose to back to the doctors but got involved here so. I'm eating foods rich in Copper and should go back to test soon but, MAGNETICO! This is all I can think of for right now :love: love you all.

Questions:

1)Tools for CT
    2)Grounding supplies, sell or keep?

Side note:I noticed sometimes I need to take activated charcoal 1-2 times a day about 1tsp to help my symptoms decrease.

@Inger I have found some died Herring but am still looking, it wasn't super cheap, I'll post prices asap. I didn't find any Roe yet though. I did find Mackerel which was relatively cheap. I know the Sardines were super cheap at $1.25 per lbs. You must live in the best part of the world to be getting Herring and stuff for free! :D I have been detoxing for like 2 years almost everyday and I still don't understand why I should have ANY toxins in my body. I am so messed up that I can't even tell between a negative reaction and my current status as being ill. I took like 10g of Chlorella the night before last and woke up messed up but increased another 5g in case of toxins or what ever and was better the next night. I was reading again on FB or somewhere that the pathways might be jacked. That's why I need to get on the DHA, CT, and H20 to help with that. How much did you start with? I'm taking 15g at bedtime. I also bought a Chillow so that I can sleep with something cold on my head but I wish it lasted longer. I hope you're well, I appreciate you :love:

@nicld I really hope so, I have had it on an insane level for the past 2 years, ever since I got hit hard. I had it before that but I can't compare this, it's like STUCK in that. Sometimes it's so bad I can only sit down and just exist because I can't anything. I can't even think to think if that makes any sense. But as I better, I can notice the increase or decrease of my functionality. It just seems like I need to get on the CT!!!! I eat the same thing almost everyday with not much filler. Eating chunks of Kerrygolds butter and coconut oil from the jar with Salmon and Oysters, add in eggs in the morning. Maybe some steamed veggies (seasonal) I have been eating a little more sweet potato and I do feel better. I wonder if my adrenals are still taxed.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

good morning from Oz Rod!

18. Optimal Rod

Good morning :love:

19. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

About your ability to handle and utilize sunlight - read Tensegrity 7 regarding the differences between sulphated vitamin D (from sunlight), unsulphated vitamin D (pills) and calcium efflux. http://jackkruse.com/tensegrity-7-black-hole-sun-come/

Cold thermogenesis stopped both myself (olive skin) and my wife (very fair skinned) from getting sunburn. I also believe it increases your ability to absorb and utilise sunlight.

nicld likes this.
  20. Optimal Rod

@Da-mo Thank you! Sometimes I don't understand anything that I read :( I need to find out how to get the DHA (SN-2) utilized. I will try reading but I want to start from the beginning instead of working backwards....playing catch up will suck in my current mental capability. I appreciate your time :D