1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimal liver function through diet

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Ten, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Ten

Ten Silver

Does a high fat and moderate protein, as in the Ketogenic/Paleo diet overly tax the liver?

2. No ...it benefits it. Especially if you include eggs in it. Blue light,, processed food, synthetic/ vegetable oils and certain vegetables do.

Bear in mind you do not have to et the same amount of food when keto as the food you are eating is more nutrient/energy dense.

Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Crohns and IBD podcast by Dr. Jack Kruse

My latest podcast our on Crohn’s disease and IBD with a gastroenterologist this week that addresses the quantum biologic processes in the gut for Crohns and IBD. https://t.co/dfBVW6pjjO

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. Listened to Dr. Jason Fung's #59 Podcast on Fasting. I noticed you included it on your Twitter feed. Doesn't he have it all wrong? We are not consuming too much glucose. We are consuming food that has too much deuterium. Right? I know fasting can be good for the body but I guess I would like to hear your explanation of Dr. Jason Fung's theories.

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fung thinks it is all about fasting and glucose. He has no idea how the KIE and deuterium really play the role villain.

Jim Laird likes this.
  7. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

One of my favorites