1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimal kids begin without morning sickness.

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When pregnant make sure you eat within that 30 minute window of the Leptin Rx...........why?

We are designed to eat in the sun light.......why? Every electron has 4 quantum numbers and then has spin. Those numbers and spin get reassigned in mitochondria during the day. That is why mitochondria are circadian quantum nano electromagnets. The quantum number for electrons are n, l, M1, m2. ā€œnā€ gives the total energy of the electron, ā€œlā€ gives its angular momentum, and m1 determines the angle between angular momentum of the electron and an external magnetic field. This gives us the extent of the magnetic contribution of the total energy of the entire atom. All 3 of these numbers are quantized. M2 is the fourth number and this is about electron spin. Electron spin links to the Pauli exclusion principle forbidding any two electrons having the same quantum state. In other words, they must be different. Processing of your food electrons must be done during the day to make sure there is non uniformity of your electrons from food.

Amber Ament and rlee314 like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Butters

Butters New Member

What about evening sickness? Or sickness after meals?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That tells you its even worse. The more sickness = Higher % heteroplasmy

rlee314 likes this.
  6. Butters

Butters New Member

Now, thats bad.... The 12 weeks are over...

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now go read the thread on my Dr. Jack Kruse FB page where the new linkedin blog is posted.......it goes way deep

8. Butters

Butters New Member

The last post about C-section?
    Based upon what youve said in your first post, I downloaded an EMF-App for my smartphone. I just couldnt believe why our environment is so bad.
    I checked the wall behind our bad right where our heads are. I got partial readings of 5.000-10.000 mGauss. Normal EMF readings at 500mG.
    We kept sleeping 6 month in the wrong place...
    Maybe that explains why no f.lux on our cellphones and incadesent bulbs in the whole flat, shutting of Wifi at night helps....

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no...........the one where i respond to Jason Prall under the linkedin post on plants and animals

10. Penny

Penny New Member

Wow, your last 2 linkin articles were channeling me... :)

11. Starfish Prime

Starfish Prime New Member

This makes me so happy to hear. Two boys, 9 years apart, and never a moment of feeling green with either one. Maybe we're all in better shape than I thought. :)

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well read Time 13.........snuck it in before the massive April webinar

13. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I googled Jason Prall and your name and the link seems to no longer be there, is there anyway I can get to this information please?