1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by wildperoxin, Jul 29, 2019.

1. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

Only at night time or day time too?

2. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

@Saichi
    More specifically: non-red incandescent at night time, cover up. But incandescent at daytime okay?

As for red LEDs or fluorescent, cover up anytime, even daytime?

3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I use warm white incandescents during the day to supplement my reptile bulbs with skin exposed yes. At night I only use red incandescents.

LEDs and fluorescents are bad all the time.

wildperoxin likes this.
  4. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

Gotcha. A huge thanks, @Saichi.

I used colour-changing LEDs for chromotherapy, which is not worth it in the long-term if it's further damaging mitochondria.

What about near IR panels with LEDs? Change them all to red incandescent?

So, some incandescent like this is alright in the daytime?

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It seems that @Jack Kruse supports black light 24/7
    Bulbs as below are installed in his living quarters including his daughters bedroom.

I tried that, it interferes with my sleep.
    But I keep 4 of this lamps near me at day time.
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-33#post-185879

PHYSICIAN GUEST BLOG #2: THE INVISIBLE SUN IN THE GULF SOUTH
    by
    Rob Hamilton, MD
    Dr. Jack Kruse, Dec 2014

https://www.jackkruse.com/physician-guest-blog-2-the-invisible-sun-and-purple-light/
    PHYSICIAN GUEST BLOG #2: THE INVISIBLE SUN IN THE GULF SOUTH

https://www.batteriesplus.com/replacement/light-bulb/duracell-ultra/cfl10028b/cfl10858
    14W Black Light Spiral CFL Bulb
    CFL10028
    Note: Link updated 8/25/2018
    [​IMG]
    ---------------

6. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

Sunrise this morning:

Attached Files:

caroline likes this.
  7. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

It was too good not to share.

Question: can O6/monounsaturated fats be addictive? Why do I crave pork bellies so much, high in both the aforementioned?

JanSz likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Note commonality with olive oil and some other foods
    I am guessing we have to take much closer look at oleic acid.

Oleic acid is the most abundant fatty acid in human adipose tissue,[14] and second in abundance in human tissues overall only to palmitic acid.[15]

Oleic acid is a major energy source for cells. Oleic acid is catabolized to acetyl groups used for energy (ATP) production and biosynthesis of many essential metabolites.

When eating
    good ratio of eaten food is (O3/O6)=(ALA/LA)= (1:4)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    wildperoxin likes this.
  9. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

What's a good raw oysters/seafood to raw organ meat ratio for O6:O3 plus overall balance? Something to test, and find out here.

My whole workplace is flooded with compact fluorescent and LED lighting on candelabras and chandeliers, and these are one continuously day and night. Like one isn't enough, as if it isn't bright enough, and as if the lack of UV/IR situation isn't enough...

In theory it is possible that my parents get less sick/ill than us because they grew in a far more native environment, in a different location.

After reducing my exposure to LEDs during the day, I notice I feel better, or different. It definitely doesn't feel worse. It's just hard getting around in the dark or with minimal lighting sometimes, so working on that. For reasons of making sounder decisions and being able to flow with life, I'll put up with less compact lighting and electricity.

It's temporary until I get incandescent. I get out and see daylight. I need to adjust the blackout curtains too; so much work to do.

Because I don't want to keep replacing bulbs, I reasoned the next bulb that dies, especially if an IR or UV one, the money I would've used to replace it is going into savings.

The statement: "Who are you good for if you are not good enough for yourself?" makes me pause and consider: "Is it too rash to reprioritise and spend my next wages on a flight ticket?"

My family are aware so they won't be shocked! It's simultaneously exciting and sombre times.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    JanSz likes this.
  10. It is very exciting!!!

11. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

On the Sperti models @JanSz, is the Fiji or Vitamin D lamp better for regulating Vitamin A and D levels, in connection with O6( regulated by Vitamin A):O3(regulated by Vitamin D) levels?

And what's the EM field of the Sperti Fiji like?

I'm leaning towards Sperti Fiji. Because of haplogroup and skin colour, plus hormonal factors, I suspect I require a higher amount of Vitamin D. How's that achieved without upsetting Vitamin A too much, short of relocating whether temporary or permanently?

12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

This is the only LED panel I would use: https://mitogenhealth.com/product/mitogen-red-light-panel/

Your second link doesn't work.

wildperoxin likes this.
  13. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

After some reading and re-reading: the Sperti Fiji Sun Tanning Lamp it is.

Thanks @Saichi! I'm going for some red incandescent bulbs. I'll share those shortly!

I vaguely recall Dietrich Klinghardt in an interview with Mercola stating that one day, LEDs will be better for health than they currently are. Let me check the YouTube video link is correct and I'll post it here. It was on EMFs OSIT.

14. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

So, Nexplanon (contraceptive implant) removed. Sperti Sun Tanning Lamp for winter, coupled with NIR. I've arranged to be able to study remotely and book practicals as and when. Next: work, save up and book a ticket out of here.

That's all for now, best :)

15. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

So... is staying 9 months in a 5G city to finish studies unwise? Shorten that time frame, find other ways and places to study? Or vacate and return as required in between?

16. Anne V

Anne V Gold

most probably is . i am in the same boat need a heart valve replacement can only be done here