1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by wildperoxin, Jul 29, 2019.

1. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

Already taken out. The cattarh started from a few weeks of overworking, not sleeping enough or in the right environment, and eating at all the wrong hours because of financial stressors and pressures. And clearly with some influence from "amnesia'.

Sometimes emotional/psychological factors make things that are urgent but not important, override what's important.

All of which forced me to step back and put first things first (after falling ill and what ensued from that). Optimal health and important relationships are not worth being compromised for financial/economical ends.

Yes, the circuitry of these necklaces are something I want to learn and know more about! I make them, and there are different styles. I want to maybe hook them up in a circuit with a metre and take voltage and current readings. Analyse these against or in relation to EMF metre readings. Crystals are piezoelectric. The changes in physical forces within them (magnetic, electric, electromagnetic, gravitational, etc.) I'm most curious about... especially when they are removed from their natural environment, or charged by moon, earth, etc. Not all important or urgent.

Also curious how they differ/change (if at all) when they're Reiki charged, either by myself or another.

My love for geophysics and alternative medicine and health is evident here haha :)

I am a smoker. I smoke organic, additive free tobacco while grounded outside as much as possible.

Or on my bed. A Magnetico Sleep Pad, or some kind of efficient [magnetic/grounding] sleep pad, is needed for my bed. Ground out through my window and into the earth.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm not psychic and I don't need to be. If it's this obvious from where I stand maybe there is some information there for you.

wildperoxin likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If tobacco helps you could use it, it is the nicotine that helps.
    You can use nicotine chewing gum to get nicotine.
    Smoking or vaping is not good for your health.
    -------------
    There are some @Jack Kruse posts on nicotine and methylene blue.

Not sure if this goes together
    some get help with LDN
    Low Dose Naltrexone

wildperoxin likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

wildperoxin and JanSz like this.
  5. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

As with quitting coffee, I'm going to decrease how much I smoke and see what happens. I think one potential outcome is getting more done. We'll see.

Still keeping EDTA in mind. I don't feel ill, no symptoms or signs of anything, so it could be related to endotoxins or an infection(s) that hasn't fully cleared in biofilms. I'm wondering if using direct nebulisation (and of what) is a more appropriate approach than transdermal, topical or oral ingestion, or any other pathway.

Other than it being a potential sign of a more deeper issue, in practical terms, it is the act of having to find sputums that's a problem.

I've used LDN before, I got it to use for pain relief or related issues. It helped at the time.

Having researched methylene blue, I steered clear from trying it due to higher associated risks and having to be extra careful with administration.

I'll look into @Jack Kruse's research on nicotine and methylene blue.

Thank you, @JanSz & @drezy!

On a different note: If anyone has information on Nexplanon/Implanon contraceptives and their impacts (most search engine results have limited data), that would also be appreciated.

Questions such as: if they lower oestrogen, and increase progesterone, long term what is going on?

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

If you have an implanted contraceptive I'd get it removed.

Have guys wear non-lubricated condoms. I know the Trojans I use have some bad petrochemical component in the actual 'rubber' but it's better than the petro-gels on lubricated, mildest of the toxins.

I smoke my own cigarettes sometimes never more than two a day. Don't find them addictive at all. Not so ceremoniously as pre-western native Americans but quite enjoyable still.

wildperoxin likes this.
  7. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

From the 23andme test, my maternal haplogroup is L5c2.

Leaving a remider here to share a more in-depth health and general history.

--

Thanks all! The cattarh stopped today. Well, at least decreased by 90% or more. This coincided with having a TCM session, so maybe that contributed. There's that.

I noticed it was mainly after eating or drinking. I got mild, barely noticable heartburn once every 2-3 weeks (since June). Also a feeling of pressure or something in my left ear.

--

We're turning Wi-Fi routers off around here. The siblings are away. This is a huge step and so happy. People are seeing my health improve around here and I'm sounding less crazy to them, I think.

I can't wait until my wages come in to get ethernet switches, and look into an EMF metre, and so on. To be honest, my greatest impulse is to fly myself off to the tropics. Even if it is just for 4 days, for the 4 days I manage my own time and can work from anywhere! I'm reminded of Sarah's story that @Jack Kruse shared, where she got better in 3 days.

And, I remember and know firsthand the huge difference it has made for me and differences observed in others.

---

I do CT baths 10-30 minutes daily now. That's because it sometimes led to fighting to get to the bathtub first. I might be able to do more over the next week or two. Daily sunrise as always, and stepping out to do more outside whenever possible, whatever it is I am doing.

Today, I had some raw Bangaladesh-sourced prawns from the market, lightly seared/steamed basa fish, pork bellies, streaky bacon and lamb and beef mince.

It was a food heaven today. I'm looking for some oysters, thinking about getting some from the fishmongers at the market.

I might have a chance to try a liver and algae supplement. If so, I'll let you know. I'm not overly enthusiastic. I'm just looking at the calender thinking 'How quickly can I get abroad to a more suitable place/environment, continuing with the protocols while there?'

Just pack an EMF metre, kiniki wear, candles and a red flashlight, and I'm set haha.

If I can do before and after Dutch Panels, that'd be really useful.

Thank you @Sachi, I'll come back to this topic in a future post, because there's a bit to say on these (both smoking and contraception) and I want to give a more detailed response. I think after being pregnant and with the changing environment these implants contraceptives are more detrimental (from experience - I've been ill 3 times since October, when I had the second one put in). I'll outline what happened and my experience more in a future post.

Again with the testing, I'd be interested in Dutch Panels before and after removing the contraceptive.

JanSz and drezy like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

Mmmmmmmm pork bellies and bacon.

I'm up to shucking somewhere around my 6,200th this month.

DOn't forget some decent tape. Some remote locations sure love bright lights outside at night. Often drapes could use a little more tape to seal them up better.

KrusinWitchie and wildperoxin like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Lake Victoria (area) (before its elevation went up).
    Current Surface elevation‎: ‎1,135 m (3,724 ft)
    Did you know: Geologically, Lake Victoria is relatively young – about 400,000 years old.

[​IMG]

upload_2019-8-9_17-55-2.png

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    wildperoxin likes this.
  10. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

Can too much red LED light exposure effect Vitamin D levels adversely?

Or am I just lacking sunlight because it's been raining lots this week and I require a higher amount for several different factors?

I was craving cheese. I hate web-searching certain health subjects as they often come up with dubious facts. So, one result was: cheese cravings linked to Vitamin D and calcium deficiency.

Boy, I cannot wait for these lab panels and economic situations to improve to be better equipped for better planning and reviewing.

11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I use MyComfyPets 100w reptile bulbs to micro dose on UVA/B indoors, which is miles better than zero UVA/B. Course nothing will replace sun for Vit D.

wildperoxin likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

While waiting to return to your grand grandmothers land, (and live there outside and mostly naked), you may want to spend sufficient daily time in front of
    Sperti Fiji Sun Home Tanning Lamp
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ID8P78/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had initially very white skin.
    I am spending daily 16 minutes, 8 min front, 8 min back.
    At very close distance, sometimes touching the lamp.
    The center of the lamp is at my navel.

If you do that, start slowly, real slow, do it at a distance of a foot, at first.
    Eventually, you may want to do that 2x/day since your have dark skin.

[​IMG]

wildperoxin likes this.
  13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I just read the specs on Amazon, I didn't see anywhere listed of x-ray shielding on the Sperti especially at tangent distance?

wildperoxin likes this.
  14. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

On the subject of O3:O6 and PUFAs, I listened to Danny Roddy interviewing Georgi a while back:

Certain PUFAs are higher in plant and processed manmade oils, and not good. Essential fatty acids and PUFAs cannot be made in the body, and are obtained from food.

DHA is made in the body from conversions involving sunlight and certain foods, right?

Following on, there's something to raw foods containing PUFAs AFAIA. Cooking and heat increases chances of damage and rancidity. Thus, is there a case for raw or rare seafood - or certain raw or rare seafood - being less of a burden on health, if only for some?

I'm muscle-testing, and I'm still full of questions. I'm rereading more content relating to this soon. A voice-reading software with adjustable playback speeds right now would be handy.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 6:41 AM
    KrusinWitchie and JanSz like this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

If you can get your hands on a MacBook or iMac they have that capability built in.

wildperoxin likes this.
  16. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

Like these?

So far, IR and UVA/UVB bulbs burn out on the lamp/bulb holder I use. It doesn't have a switch. Getting one with a switch will help I think. Thanks, Sachi.

17. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Didn't even know small halogen versions were available, pretty sure the description's wrong though and the UVA/B percentages are flipped.

Have to be careful with all lamps especially newer ones too, the e-field can be massive within a few feet.

wildperoxin likes this.
  18. wildperoxin

wildperoxin New Member

I could purchase it and test the e-field with an EMF metre? I'll be testing multiple devices over the upcoming days, so I could add it to the list.

During usage WRT power/area and e-field, I'd have to work out safe distances (range). Or I could return it if it's not suitable.