1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Euteamo02, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Euteamo02

Euteamo02 New Member

Hello. I am in my mid-thirties. I see a practitioner who follows Dr. Kruse and that is how I found you. I’ve done two leptin resets and lost 20lbs. I have tried a lot of approaches to feel better but they were short lived. I am feeling the best I’ve felt in years. I have energy, sleep well, many people tell me “you are glowing” “you look so healthy” and I feel good. I live in Phoenix AZ.

My grandmother was a smoker (during pregnancies and probably drank), had my mother at 34. My mother was born one month early, has hashimotos and osteoarthritis. Pregnant with me at 28 and no remarkable comments about pregnancy other than she ate a lot of chocolate.

Severe and chronic migraines from age 3- early 20’s ( with auras, throwing up)
    Ear infections as a child
    Vitiligo
    Raynauds however I haven’t had a flare up in years
    Two wrist surgeries, one to repair a break and another to remove the hardware (Nov 2015 and May 2017)
    Hemithyroidectomy Jan 2016 due to nodule that grew over the years and had suspicious biopsy however it was benign
    PCOS diagnosis 2017
    Glasses as a child and adult- my vision has improved so I don’t wear them hardly ever!
    Ringing in the ears
    Floaters

hsCRP- 2.7-4.4 (Sept 2018- Dec 2018)
    TSH: 1.58
    T4 free: 1.0
    T3 free: 2.8
    FSH: 3.8 (luteal phase)
    Progesterone: 12.57
    DHEA: 85
    Testosterone: 20
    Estrone: 104
    Pregnenolone: 67
    Vitamin D: 68 (it was 27 when I first started this process)
    Bun / Creatinine ration: 21.1 (Oct 2018) (it was 17 when I first started this process)
    Leptin: 9 (it was 76 when I first started this process)

Fridays – Mondays are the days I spend the most time outside. Work days are harder but I am working on it every day. I use candles and salt lamps for lighting before sunrise and after sunset. Incandescent bulbs at home. The breaker to the bedroom is off. Wifi is off at night. I use blue blockers at work and at night. I eat seafood 2 out of 3 meals a day. I’ve tried CT but am inconsistent. I go to acupuncture 2-4 times a month which I feel has helped me. Trying to conceive. Taking progesterone. I’ve read the epi paleo rx, going somewhere and currently reading health and light (fascinating).

I see my Dr in a few weeks, any other bloodwork recommendations? Open to any comments, thoughts, suggestions. Thank you!

caroline likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You've got pregnenolone steal syndrome and live in a place that lowers redox over time and you came into the world from a germline with an AI that tells us that your mitochondrial colony has been under attack your whole life and the manifestations of these realities are all here:

Severe and chronic migraines from age 3- early 20’s ( with auras, throwing up)
    Ear infections as a child
    Vitiligo
    Raynauds however I haven’t had a flare up in years
    Two wrist surgeries, one to repair a break and another to remove the hardware (Nov 2015 and May 2017)
    Hemithyroidectomy Jan 2016 due to nodule that grew over the years and had suspicious biopsy however it was benign
    PCOS diagnosis 2017
    Glasses as a child and adult- my vision has improved so I don’t wear them hardly ever!
    Ringing in the ears
    Floaters

Your environment is likely beyond toxic. You need to hack it before you waste a penny on another lab.

Danny likes this.
  3. Euteamo02

Euteamo02 New Member

Ok, thank you. Start with the top 5 blog posts you recommend first? Will I find the answers needed there?

4. Euteamo02

Euteamo02 New Member

Epi paleo diet high fat seafood
    low LDL and high cortisol
    Adrenal resistance, cortisol issue, melanopsin issue, ALAN issue, thyroid not working
    Get more morning sunlight (naked) get a ton of sun (naked)
    DDW
    CT
    More nature

5. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome, Euteamo! :)

6. Euteamo02

Euteamo02 New Member

Thank you Inger!