1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

optimal journal Debra

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Debntx, Feb 5, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Deb FWIW if I keep up on sun and cold 1 cup of coffee = 5 cups for me these days. Just FYI. It's not on my banned list, but at that strength I keep consumption low so as to not look like a meth or coke addict.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Can you point me to more info on this?

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

there is an iodine thread amazing Emma.....proceed with caution

ScottishEmma likes this.
  4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

haha, uh oh!

5. Debntx

Debntx New Member

day 1 without coffee - strangely normal -

only thing i noticed was that it was harder to look at the early morning sun (i was more squinty) without having drank my morning brew - but once i grounded myself was lots better and i felt mostly under my own locomotion (instead of driven?)

drezy likes this.
  6. Debntx

Debntx New Member

ok still no headache :thumbsup:- i don't want one of course

all that did was alter my mealtimes and now figuring out how to arrange my mealtimes (of course when I'm hungry) but now what do i eat....since my coffee was my breakfast (added raw eggs) really simple...

7. drezy

drezy Gold

FWIW I switched to way less coffee or none and just a big mug of good water. Get ready for a significant morning bowel emptying if you try this.

8. Debntx

Debntx New Member

i have decided that coffee impacted me more than i knew - that one cup - affected my stress levels - levels of pain my body felt - this after 4 days
    now the bad - i am not thinking as fast as I did while "on" coffee - maybe my brain was slow before but my perception prevented me from seeing cuz i know i felt faster.... :) and smarter
    don't miss it like I thought I would except for some of the effects but more positives popping up here and there - and if I want I can drink a cup but right now it's not a driving force
    also, i am not substituting tea, or soda in its place

does your body store caffeine for use later? slow release?

makes me wonder if i am low dopamine or low something else - or if after stopping coffee - maybe it takes a while to normalize

whatever it is I am still much better than I was 6 months ago

edit: i just want to add that now i know why giving up coffee wasnt as big a deal as it could have been - it's called AM UV light

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    caroline likes this.
  9. Debntx

Debntx New Member

Wow I am bummed- just got my vitamin D back from grassroots daction and my level was only 48 ng/dl- vs 66 oh wait- it doesn't say 66 ng/dl it only says per cent

Maybe spectracell vitamin d not so accurate? Not sure what that means (%)

Oh well- back to light water magnetism

Values obtained through supplementation except last two

Attached Files:

10. Debntx

Debntx New Member

rs1801133 MTHFR C677T A GG -/-
    rs1801131 MTHFR A1298C G GT +/-

vdr ? is it vitamin D - last test 48 ng/dl
    rs1544410 VDR VDR:BsmI T CC -/-

rs2851391 CBS A13637G T CT +/-
    rs1801181 CBS A360A A AG +/-
    rs4920037 CBS C19150T A GG -/-
    rs234706 CBS C699T A GG -/-

rs6269 COMT A-1324G A AG +/-
    rs769224 COMT -61 P199P A GG -/-
    rs4633 COMT H62H T CT +/-
    rs4680 COMT V158M A AG +/-

J1C3(D)

still no headache with no coffee - on a roll
    what i noticed - no chest (no necessarily heart but general area) stress at work even though plenty of stress - good for me

DFW Tx

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  11. Debntx

Debntx New Member

i just took an eyeQue eye test - gadget that can be used with an IPhone - 4-25-2017 i tested -2.25 for nearsightedness
    and then today 7-15-2017 -1.00 i did a short retest and then it was -1.25 R and -1.50 L which proved to me not too far off
    how's that for amazing!

EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    drezy likes this.
  12. Debntx

Debntx New Member

i no longer or at least at this moment have that bump on my right heel - no longer hurts and is getting smaller - i didn't use the light - it seemed to get better on its own but I have this light
    that I actually rec'd today - cmvision ir130 and i already had the rubylux - small bulb which i don't use as often as the large 250W bulbs in my sauna for a red light treatment of sorts - 5-10minute 2-3 times a week for general purposes

i think cmcvision ir130 would be useful for me - but now not sure how i would use it - do you have applications that work for you - just wondering
    I had to add a bandaid to keep it on but will change to a smaller black piece of tape - and of course I do need to read more about that particular spectrum of light - i believe it is 850 nm

JanSz likes this.
  13. Debntx

Debntx New Member

what is the cause of lipomas ?
    about 1yr ago my youngest had a huge (fist sized) lipoma pulled from below their right shoulder blade - is this related anything to light? not enough uv? ir? ?

some would say genetic but at this point I would have my doubts about that since no one in my family that I am aware of has ever had this? or even their dad's side

14. Debntx

Debntx New Member

- granted my myopia wasnt extreme but definitely getting worse as time went on and i had to get a restriction on license to drive- the big test will be getting that restriction lifted - not trying yet but soon...

what i left out was a couple of things that I believe also had a big effect in getting to my 3 month improvement from -2.25 to 1.00 'ish

- iristech software for eyes on my home computer 100%
    - blue blocker glasses alway when using computer at work (my favorite the fitover ones JK uses- but i use them solo)
    edit: and always a red filter on my Iphone

and then you add in AM light

not any one thing - synergistic effect

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  15. Debntx

Debntx New Member

ok finally did the deal - raw oyster - i put some lime on them - not too bad but made it where i had to chew them to get them down - i thought they would just flow - but no

making progress... 2 so far...now 4 -ended at 6

what's something else i could do or add to the oysters - got them at central market today - i am not letting these go bad!!!

attempted to give blood again today and now my % is 36% - so no go on the blood donation

otherwise still doing good on the no coffee - love the way i am not feeling the stress quite as much at work -

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Sheddie likes this.
  16. Debntx

Debntx New Member

dreams have changed significantly- edited
    More and different

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  17. Debntx

Debntx New Member

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Debntx
    Hi Debra
    I have a good news for you.
    I have figured out how to raise mine (and yours)

PANTOTHENATE

on Spectracell test.
    Largely due to your help, but I want you to know that it is actually helpful as confirmed by test.
    Over last few years I was always deficient, no mater what kind pills I used.
    This works:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I4S524Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Vitamin Pro B5 (Dpanthenol) 100g
    Mystic Moments

[​IMG]

This works and it is easy to use.
    There is another product of similar name, I bought it, it is much more liquid due to variety of additives.
    We want to cut additives to a minimum.
    The other one may be good as additions to a shampoo or similar,
    not to eat. But if nothing else was available, I would eat it too.

I have a skewer, really a piece of wire about 1/8" dia or slightly less, it as long as a fork or spoon.
    I dip that wire in container about 1/2" or 3/4" deep,
    take it out,
    rotate wire along longitudinal axis until there is a clean blob
    put it in my hot coffee
    let it stand for a while or mix it
    it dissolves quickly into coffee

I did that daily then did my next Spectracell test.
    Actually I was also eating those (useless pills)
    my
    PANTOTHENATE
    went from 11 to 20
    where at 11 it was borderline
    now is in good standing
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  19. Debntx

Debntx New Member

That is such Good news!!!

I should be retesting in a couple of months- I hope my results are as good as this

I purchased that same product- (in the tub) just have not used it yet since I was trying the pills route first and using topicals - shampoo and that spray which has too many chemicals

20. Debntx

Debntx New Member

been missing more of my AM sun lately - not always like this but... more than I like

clouds just hang and seems like completely smeared in the sky - during the most important part of my day!

Attached Files: