1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

optimal journal Debra

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Debntx, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Debntx

Debntx New Member

well then, i better start working on my magnetism - but did want to go in order: first is light, then water, then magnetism which was for me increasing my grounding - i have done that - now CT is next - water is still an issue - i have read or heard that tap water which contains fluoride shouldn't be used and that's all i have- at this moment. I have my stock tank (outside) and my tub (inside) but this issue is the same fluoridated water - if it's a minor point then okay what's stopping me - i think its major but then again its about cooling surfaces - better go read before i expose more ignorance :)

2. drezy

drezy Gold

3. Debntx

Debntx New Member

yes indeed - thanks

4. drezy

drezy Gold

Debra

The Achilles heel of my whole family is my mother. She is a 60 year old smoking diabetic with a 90+% heart blockage last tested a few years ago.

Talk about mission impossible! Still my heart is on course to being crushed and I don't want the person who brought me into this world to diminish her potential. There is probably a 99.9% chance that there is nothing I can do to avoid this. Still, @SatoriHeart has (half jokingly) diagnosed me as a hypomanic I think a combination of you, @Sue-UK , and @Mystic Rose60 may have the ability to reach/support her a bit. I'm on a mission here, it's just that it's impossible. It's a lot to ask and I feel ultimately humbled and quite pathetic to even ask it, but as she is getting more sun her dopamine seems to increase and I may be able to get her to log in here.

As a son, with incredible gains for me and my wife and son, it's actually gotten my mother curious. Still, I think that when I talk to her she hears Charlie Brown's teacher's voice. Family is a tough one to crack, they hear you but don't want to listen.

5. drezy

drezy Gold

Perverse indeed

6. Debntx

Debntx New Member

i can relate -

in regards to health recommendations to family members-
    whatever I thought i knew was only half the answer - it involved food, supplements, etc.... little did I know only half-truths... i feel that if they were exposed to the things I am learning about today - might have made a huge difference -
    I would email information/articles - take them supplements - and let them try them and decide for themselves - but...... you know how that turned out - my methods - very ineffective

People make choices and sometimes not the ones we like.... my methods for sharing information (showing that I cared) just didn't work for them - should I feel bad? Nope! - (even though I did at the time)

my family were never ones to go the doctor for anything really - i always thought that was nuts when I was younger but I see the value in it now...maybe they were smarter than i thought

and my oldest daughter.... when i speak/email/text... oh my... whah whah whah... whah whah.. (read charlie brown parent/teacher voice) - I asked my daughter about an email that I had sent her about some health related topic and according to her she told me that she put that stuff in her "mom" file - one day....

what i hate now is I'm the one who convinced my daughter to take Vitamin D supplements in the first place and now I am telling her to not take them - or encourage her to exercise but then she goes to crossfit and I have the nerve to ask - can you do this outside - it's the little things - hopefully, though she will read up on some of the stuff I've sent and evaluate if what is recommended would work or be good for her - that is the best thing I can ever hope for -

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

ditto

8. drezy

drezy Gold

Keep on her. I eventually found myself completely into the idea that everything can be fixed and thought "Oh sh*t! I'm like my dad! ". I'm convinced that good parenting is like a decades slow subliminal mind virus.

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

My kids used to think I'm completely nuts . FIL died at 88, end stage CHD, vascular dementia and finally a brain tumour. 14 months of complete hell, after 5 years of considerable support to let him live at home. DH and I even had to holiday separately. I watched DH trying to cope ..... the most visible sign was how it affected his spine - when FIL died, gradually he started walking differently, as if a weight had literally been lifted off his shoulders. With my mother it was AD. The last 2 years were hell, I didn't realise how much it was affecting me until she died. DH could see it better than I could. The ripples though both situations were felt by my children and my grandchildren. My brother told me if he got AD he wanted to just be put in a home and the family could forget him. I told him he was delusional if he thought his kids would just leave him to it, but I think his attitude just shows his dopamine levels (and he's the one living in the sun but with sunglasses, suncream, high emf .....). Having gone through such shit looking after one each of DH and my parents, what keeps me focused is that I don't want to put my kids through the same thing. I told the kids that, and I remind myself of it regularly - now my kids fully understand my intention, and why at 60 I will do whatever it takes to avoid doing the same to them in later life, I'm not so completely nuts, they are a bit more curious .... Just got to get to optimal to show them that my (scientifically backed) crazy really works. :)

Debntx and drezy like this.
  10. Debntx

Debntx New Member

what is strange to me is currently I am dealing with a vitamin deficiency of B5 per the spectracell MNT - i started taking B5- apparently prior to testing I was blissfully? unaware of this - and now it seems that since supplementing I am experiencing more skin type issues - does it get worse before it gets better?

also vitamin A - I do take - maybe too much - but when I read Jack's dr Facebook page recently - i was pointed to an article about Vitamin A - looking at the article it seems I may take too much yet some of my symptoms seem to be vitamin A deficiency - I am not asking for any to diagnose but if someone could enlighten in general would much be appreciated.

I did look at some pictures that showed what a deficiency may look like- although my issue is not as extreme but similar - weird no? how i can take Vitamin A (fish liver oil)- Now Brand and show these symptoms of deficiency - probably points to some other deficiency - more the reason to stick to foods that supply these nutrient where you possibly can

edit: i do want to add that did have colonoscopy a few years ago (2013? or so) and experienced long term (over 1.5 yrs) of very loose stool - yes i did go back to the doctor that did the procedure and they directed me to my PCP which i didn't have one at the time - anyway 1 1/2 is a long time - finally got it under control with various probiotics - one or two in particular - just guessing here but maybe that led to some other deficiencies that at that time I just wasn't aware of and the thought to test never entered my mind - weirdly did not lose a lot weight - only 20lbs in that time period - I am sure there is a benefit for those that think they need it but part of me would not recommend colonoscopy to anyone - for any reason

I don't think you can supplement yourself to health - but of course, when you know what you need through testing - maybe more possible to assist yourself.... hopefully you don't experience the 180 and do more harm than good - i am just hoping for the best outcome

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I suggest that correlation between symptoms and presumed deficiencies is very poor.
    Similarly poor is correlation between some of the popular metabolic tests and derived reasons for those deficiencies.
    So, when I test using Spectracell and know that my B5 is low
    if, eventually I will be able to raise my B5 on my next spectracell test,
    I do not expect that I will get baby skin.
    That does not stops me from improving as many of my numbers as I am able.

Recently someone posted DUTCH test with surprise,
    he was 100% convinced that he had very low testosterone since he got symptoms to support his opinion,
    but instead test indicate very high level of that.
    Plus few other surprises.

12. Debntx

Debntx New Member

So true - sometimes no correlation at all

Having some lab work done for some other issue- I am all for improving the numbers-

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  13. Debntx

Debntx New Member

i seem to draw biting insects to me - since more outside time - mosquitos love me when they can and some other really tiny ones - i don't know what they are - if i were more healthy would they want to suck my blood -is that irrelevant? or is it because they can just "see" me a lot better - any suggestions - what can i do to repel these b's - does blood type matter? O+?

observation - still have not grown back my brows yet - really looking forward to it - i do have my outer third - the part that is missing is the whole bottom all across and just thinner overall - but on a brighter note the hair on my legs is doing great!!!

another observation: i have this bump on my right heel that flares occasionally - then it will go away - well, it was flaring and the one thing i was doing was taking the iron supplement floradix - i stopped taking the floradix and it wasn't too long after that my heel pain went to almost nil -happened before but i did not see the connection at the time - so my clue about iron - even if anemic is "maybe you need something else" -

down to 175lbs - not dramatic but without trying is great - i would rather be healthy - than lose weight for only its sake

dropped some of my supplements for the time being - i actually still take super K, vitamin A, ubiquinol, panthethine, pantothenic acid - occasional mag, selenium - and use nutritional yeast with my cup of broth during the week - with a little vitamin C

looking forward to normalization of blood lipids - balance - will measure in a couple of weeks

i will keep doing what i'm doing - light, water, magnetism - for the time being contrast showers - ending in cold

i also like the idea of keeping my spring water on my magnetico and drinking that but i am thinking of using that water for my ice cubes - i heard or read about it somewhere here?

sleep - much much improved - hopefully labs will show how much better - or give some more good clues

edit 6-16
    not sure where i read this but dropping vitamin A - too much may cause bone pain - maybe i'm making my back pain worse by taking? won't hurt to stop taking - if this seems to make a difference will make a note

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

i have this bump on my right heel that flares occasionally
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Shine on it this two frequencies

660nm + 850nm
    RubyLux All Red LED Bulb Size Small
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01544PUJ2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    upload_2017-6-15_20-8-31.png

CMVision IR130 198 LED Indoor/Outdoor Long Range 300-400ft IR Illuminator With Free 3A 12VDC Adaptor
    https://www.amazon.com/CMVision-IR130-Outdoor-300-400ft-Illuminator/dp/B004F9LF7E/ref=sr_1_fkmr3_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488125922&sr=8-1-fkmr3&keywords=infrared flood light built

upload_2017-6-15_20-5-8.png

15. Debntx

Debntx New Member

I should say the bump is not a bug bite but on the back of the heel- sorry don't the official name-

Thanks for light suggestions

I sometimes use the Aah light on it

16. drezy

drezy Gold

FWIW all 4 of my rubylux lights died. I was able to patch them but 2 died again since then. I love it when it's working but the quality control these days may be lacking compared to when Jan purchased. Buyer beware.

The company seems easy to work with since I only bought 2 and they shipped me 2 more. Again, I repaired the first 2 on my own, but all eventually failed at some point.

17. Debntx

Debntx New Member

really bummed i was not able to donate blood today - barely missed the cutoff at 37% - last time i was 38% - weird ... no worries - i will be able to check my cholesterol with some labs i am holding on to.... just won't be today

A win?- i have/ had a mole on my hip - for a couple years i suppose - at least - i never looked at it just felt - it felt normal i guess - it was hard'ish, round'ish - since i started getting more am sun about a month ago - i actually looked at it - about the size of a 1/2 pencil eraser - scar tissue color? now about 2 wks ago - its undergoing changes - getting redder, softer, smaller - all of which sounds good - well, that is what i am telling myself - it's good! my thinking is that my vitamin D has reached a certain level - to benefit my skin

another win was a spot on the top of my right hand - skin thickened and peeled all the time and had a hard time healing - well, since getting a lot more sun - all peeling stopped - healed completely except you can still tell a little thicker in that place - i still think its positive

bought a quantlet - i may try to get my youngest to use it - they hate going outside -

drezy likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Try to put some Lugols on them before exposing them to sun.

drezy likes this.
  19. Debntx

Debntx New Member

Will do

20. Debntx

Debntx New Member

Okay- now a test for myself- after reading jk Facebook page on caffeine et al - going to test this on myself- why does the thought make me nervous?

The test I am talking about is to not drink it- I know it's only one cup but maybe it will make a difference

Caffeine links to stress and pain- reason enough to try

Have been having a catena Malbec 2-3 oz nightly- I think this is a much better habit! lol

caroline and drezy like this.