1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

optimal journal Debra

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Debntx, Feb 5, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Keep on reading (mostly on Spectracell website) on:

pantethine
    pantetheine
    pantothenic acid
    pantothenate
    Panthenol (also called pantothenol)
    vitamin B5

let me know if you figure what works
    ===========================

Pantetheine is the cysteamine amide analogue of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
    The dimer of this compound, pantethine is more commonly known, and is considered to be a more potent form of vitamin B5 than pantothenic acid.
    Pantetheine is an intermediate in the production of coenzyme A by the body.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantetheine
    -
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantothenic_acid
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantethine

===============================
    Panthenol
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthenol

Panthenol (also called pantothenol) is the alcohol analog of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), and is thus a provitamin of B5.
    In organisms it is quickly oxidized to pantothenic acid. It is a viscous transparent liquid at room temperature.
    Panthenol is used as a moisturizer and to improve wound healing in pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.

Panthenol comes in two enantiomers, D and L. Only D-panthenol (dexpanthenol) is biologically active, however both forms have moisturizing properties. For cosmetic use, panthenol comes either in D form, or as a racemic mixture of D and L (DL-panthenol).
    ========================================

Wonder if we could eat this (some meant for cosmetic use):

https://www.amazon.com/Chemistry-Co...TF8&qid=1492878162&sr=8-10&keywords=panthenol
    DL-Panthenol 1 Lb
    Price: $27.95

so many
    https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&k...s&tag=geminipcstand-20&ref=pd_sl_1fha3wlzba_e

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

-------------------------------------- Image591.jpg

3. Debntx

Debntx New Member

diet -no special changes
    sun - increase in Vitamin D - now up to 66 ng/ml
    no cholesterol meds - but started taking Jarrow Pantethine - B5 derivative - I should see lower values - and i do know cholesterol is essential - i don't want too much of a change in a way that would be negative
    but come on 551 ng/ml is super sufficient - i have enough to share :) - i think a drop of 74 points is noteworthy!

To replete Pantothenic Acid - starting now - I am so deficient I see no way but to supplement - but I am eating Beef liverwurst (organs) in addition to supplements.
    I have some nutritional yeast - tasty on popcorn - maybe i could do that too-will work on my veggies.

i think my cholesterol went down specifically due to my increased UV exposure

mini physical 1-29-17 4-25-17

temp 97.7 98.7
    pulse 85 98
    blood pressure 143/83 109/74
    hemo/hematocrit 41 38 (supplemented min dose Floradix and value went down!)

the previous June 2016 43 without supplementation - just wondering why iron would go down

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I wish you luck and success.
    I have a thoughts about pantothenate as shown by Spectracell.
    After all it should not be missing because it is plentiful in common foods that we eat.
    Deficiency was observed in malnourished people. We eat, we have food.
    What I am thinking, at least about myself, that possibly my deficiency is due to undernourishment, after all.
    I have low gastric acid and I eat 10 tabs of betaine HCL with meals. My stools, most of the time have good bristol grade.
    Possibly that is not enough.
    Possibly it is about enzymes and or bile acids.

Looking for suggestions, ideas.

This is about digesting and assimilating nutrients containing cysteine.

Cysteine is found in most high-protein foods, including:
    Animal sources: meat (including pork and poultry), eggs, dairy;
    Plant sources: red peppers, garlic, onions, broccoli, brussels sprout, oats, granola, wheat germ, sprouted lentils.

''''
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  5. Debntx

Debntx New Member

What I'm wondering about is how can I be sufficient in some of the other b vitamins- is there something different about pantothenate? I don't think- it's mysterious

edit: adding NAC - i know its a supplement but when in doubt just add NAC

edit: using panthenol in the form of spray which i apply to skin and in a thick liquid to my shampoo - so inside and outside -

adding nutritional yeast (2 tsp) to my bone broth drink - start of my work shift to which i add a little vitamin C powder - not too much though - about 1gm

JanSz likes this.
  6. Debntx

Debntx New Member

i have been procrastinating adding a regular CT practice other than face dunking occasionally and the cool down at the end of a shower - i just got my stock tank today (only 40 gallons) - -i can sit in it up to my waist or a little above-its currently in my back yard where i will probably start doing it - when doing my facing the east routine - not sure - but i am not wanting to go too cold but just enough - i want it to be a proper temperature but how does one do that? not too cold but just right-am i overthinking this

and also investigating panthenol skin spray and lotions -bought on Amazon - d panthenol - since i do have that b5 deficiency based on that test - hopefully will help my skin issues

edit: procrastinating only because my water has fluoride and dont want to soak in it but yet its ok to shower in it.... hmmmm - note to self - work on water filter or something like that for the whole house or?

I have been thinking about adding borax to the water for my stock tank - i wonder if that will bind/sequester the fluoride - of course will read about when my brain stopping hurting

edit2: okay just read nothing removes fluoride except RO - are you sure? - no type of "binding agent" that will make a molecule that your skin can't absorb and be "safer" externally but you wouldn't want to drink it type thing... okay probably a bad idea

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

did you read the C/T protocol? there is a huge C/T thread here......

8. Debntx

Debntx New Member

ok

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  9. Debntx

Debntx New Member

from the short time of practicing light water magnetism

some noticeable improvements:

when i sleep - through the night - i do dream - occasionally wake up around 5pm to pee but mostly i stay in that slumber state (hibernation like) all night and wake up feeling refreshed
    and then upon waking experience less pain sitting up in bed and then standing - the pain has changed (improved) to an awareness only of mild discomfort versus all out pain that affected my mood - that part is gone! i do my stand up and stretch (power stance) and feel no pain - so win for me!

had to put up blackout curtains since I am waking up earlier about 45min - kinda helped - i think i am becoming more sensitive to light - my guess - though i am getting 7-8 hr sleep nightly - i wake up the same time frame consistently - instead of sleeping in on weekends (i have more gumption - i look forward to getting up every morning!) - have more want to in my life instead of should or have to - i have more waking dreams, plans - a good place to be and getting better

I had also previously experienced tightening in my chest on a regular basis and when i would get home from work - i would try many thing to relax and nothing seemed to work - not sure what the deal was - BUT....
    now have moments of relaxation - i sense this with my breath - hard to describe but its like after a good cry that double breath of relaxation - it happens randomly - it even happens at work - i remember this feeling from youth and glad i can feel this again...

when sun bathing i do so on my patio- on a towel - i noticed when i "tested" for grounding that i didn't get the good signal or green light - i started adding moisture and of course realized the effect was still there - but now i just pour water all my towel and where my feet and hands i drench the area with water - i feel or think i soak up more electrons that way. When i started adding water to where my hands rest - i promise you I felt electron movement through my fingertips - sensation was temporary but effect persisted i'm sure and pour water where my back touches so i can get those good electrons going there too. When I make like a sphinx I make sure that my feet and hands are in pools of water - want to be as connected as possible - so now when I am at work and grounding on concrete - i add water (feet) - if they thought i was crazy before - they do now....

My clothes are fitting better although I haven't lost that much weight -

hope to raise my vitamin D from 66ng/ml to at least 80ng/ml - of course, without supplementation - so off I go

drezy likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

Answer: D3 and melatonin are coupled by what? UV light.

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Debntx

Debntx New Member

okay now i still drink 1 cup of coffee (and probably will for a while - if i want) but I seem to want it a little bit less - i will see how to get my eggs in which at this time are blended in my coffee - rocky style ain't my style - yet

and also because i think food should be chewed - i add in some gum (resin) to get in some jaw action (meaning i chew gum)

Last edited: May 21, 2017
    drezy likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

Sounds like you're doing great.

I think you are becoming more sensitive to light. Take note of that in conjunction with your cognition, body shaping, and feeling "young" again. This is all a step closer to how you are supposed to be. It feels like gaining years back.

Keep going. In Texas you've sure got a fair share of UV available.

13. Debntx

Debntx New Member

thanks for the encouragement - I am feeling more like me all the time...

yes, there is UV in Texas - thank goodness - have a grassroots vitamin d test coming up - will see how i do -

next on my list: get some labs done to gauge where I'm at in this process - but also what you say "take note..." good indicators on their own

yep i use the Dminder app daily and check my weather app - would have been helpful if i consulted for today - left all my sun stuff/set up and got soaked - no worries - in Texas - just wait 15 minutes and the weather will change or something like that :)

another thing that comes to mind - when i take my supplements in the am - I find myself mentally aware of the idea of "molecular crowding" and "getting out of natures way" - suggesting to me to think about what I'm taking if in fact not needed - habits are powerful - i don't want to give up something I may "need" - working on that part - suggestions? i know i'm my own n-1 but, other's ideas are helpful

right now i am taking super K, Se, Ubiquinolx2, TMG, vitamin A, panthenine/pantesin , Floradix (i have been anemic for years-cause was unknown), b12 sublinqual methyl, boron solution 2 tsp (recently restarted)

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  14. Debntx

Debntx New Member

Tried sushi for the first time this last weekend- but wondering where to get quality oysters- I have never looked for them before and all I find are fried

15. drezy

drezy Gold

Hit the web. Google "Dallas Fort Worth oyster bar"
    also
    "Dallas Fort Worth seafood market"

Welcome to the club.

Debntx likes this.
  16. Debntx

Debntx New Member

question about facial dunking - i have read that CT in general can empty fat cells in the body - ok facial dunking - i like my fatty cheeks/face - am i off a little here thinking that facial dunking may lead to a "leaner" face - even though it possibly helps with wrinkles -

17. drezy

drezy Gold

Careful with that assumption (fat = smooth). Look up collagen and fibroblasts. The golden key to any aesthetician would be a way to directly control fibroblasts so they produce more collagen.

baby feet = lots of collagen
    old people feet = low collagen

From https://www.jackkruse.com/hormone-cpc-1-dhea/ :
    Alternatively you could just buy this dumb "french melon" extract and rub it all over your face like Cindy Crawford probably doesn't. Wrinkles are an internal issue displayed externally melon or no melon.

[​IMG]

I get tired of seeing women get so used by skin scam artists. What's next special extract of [insert exotic sounding natural plant here] sponsored by [insert just a good looking face here]?

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  18. Debntx

Debntx New Member

wow... will read... funny i just took the phone consult (marketing tool but nice) today from the LEF labs i did in March and one of the recommendations was DHEA - i just ordered some from amazon - i am definitely interested in reading more - thanks

19. drezy

drezy Gold

Actually this is a more important part for most people:

https://www.jackkruse.com/redox-rx/

working your way to being cold adapted is increasing your redox potential.

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For number of years (15-20) I was using LEF recommendations on DHEAs levels on bloody tests.
    As far as I can tell, they were developed by dr Dzugan.
    Currently those recommendations are:
    Women 275-400 μg/dL
    Men 350-500 μg/dL
    Dr Dzugan after leaving LEF still keeps his old recommendations
    Men (520-640) μg/dL

As result I was using 400mg for relatively short time but for long time (years) I was using 300mg/day to get to those levels.
    Couple of times I would stop suplementation and test my DHEAs latter, it would fall consistently to below 100.
    That was working for me until last year when my levels shoot up to +1000 with explanation that they could not measure higher levels.
    Also my E1 (estrone) went up over laboratory range.

Currently I am still working on proper DHEAs level but additionally I am using E1 as a gauge.
    My DHEA dose now is within 25-50mg/day.

Comments welcome.
    @drezy
    @SatoriHeart