1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimal is a choice: Kris' Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by kris90, May 11, 2017.

1. Cindy Domitrovits

Cindy Domitrovits Gold Member

@ScottishEmma You will never ever stink if you use the homemade recipe I just posted below!!

ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. kris90

kris90 New Member

Thought I would share this image of cell towers in my old location, versus cell towers in my new location:

celltower.jpg

Also, population density in my old location: 316.6/square km
    Population density in my new location: 42.8/square km

3. Cindy Domitrovits

@kris90 Wow, that really tells me I need to move to the country!

ScottishEmma and kris90 like this.
  4. kris90

kris90 New Member

Old house vs new house on a map:

oldvsnewhome.jpg

Went from 100+ houses on my street to 13 LOL

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  5. Cindy Domitrovits

Mystic Rose60 and kris90 like this.
  6. kris90

kris90 New Member

I love my trees. They sing to me when I'm outside in the breeze. They are my best friends. I need them as much as they need me, so we have a very mutual respect for each other.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You know what that map says to a mitochondriac? I know where I can make dopamine and melatonin and where I cannot. Once the mitochondriac understands this wisdom then and only then can they move the needle for themselves.

WHAT DOES A LOW DOPAMINE STATE DUE TO A BRAIN: IT BLINDS THEM TO FUNDAMENTAL TRENDS CAUSING THEIR DEMISE PRESENT ALL AROUND THEM. People who procrastinate poorly by choosing poorly will eventually have their choices made for them by circumstance. Those who control your environment can be considered the “matrix”. That matrix comes in the form of BLUE LIGHT and nnEMF use for communication today. In my opinion, blue light and nnEMF are central to this syndrome in our modern world. Is there something I can show you to help you understand this when you are in this state? Yes. My blog, my ideas and membership at my site are akin to making the choice you see here in the clip. Most with a low dopamine state (also have low melatonin) do not really what to know how deep the rabbit hole is so they will not last with my information. They will complain it is too complex and will seek short cuts. These are the people who will be into supplements and short cuts. Those who chose to get the information to see how blue light and nnEMF slowly steaL YOUR CONSCIOUS ABILITY TO reason and understand things happening around them will stick around. The sun and cold can help you raise dopamine fastest to continue your journey down this rabbit hole. I can not help the low dopamine person with anything until they choose what path they want for themselves. I can show you how to raise your own dopamine level to make the choice easier to swallow and understand. But the first step is always your own. Consciousness will likely be found to consist of a maelstrom of events distributed unevenly across our colony of mitochondrion. Their collective surface area will likely be linked to the levels of consciousness that is possible. I believe consciousness is a dynamic state in humans intimately tied to how efficiently we make dopamine and melatonin from the sun and from cold. We can induce the surge or we can ride its wave if we connect with nature. I think dopamine levels are also related to a glass ceiling for human consciousness but melatonin is the life preserver because of how it controls human mtDNA to lower heteroplasmy. Modern life creates this ceiling without much input. To transcend it, one must carefully construct your environment. Our ability to make and retain dopamine allows us to consistently put purpose over profit in our lives. http://amzn.to/2sSD5uD

WATCH THIS:

https://www.facebook.com/AmazonVide..._type=2&app_id=2392950137&live_video_guests=0

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  8. Cindy Domitrovits

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is a deep lesson here........I hope the eye balls that read it learn it by really seeing it.

kris90 and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  11. Cindy Domitrovits

@Jack Kruse Wow, very powerful clip...everyday you amaze me, just blown away. Agree, only a certain type of person will stay and continue this path!!

Mystic Rose60 and Alex97232 like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I've known that from the beginning. My job is to find the ones who can take that first step.

13. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

That movie always resonated with me... my journey has not surprised me why.

14. kris90

kris90 New Member

Can the tech gadgets modern humans play with today give you the two inputs for cellular respiration: CHO and O2? No. But do they steal your H2O? Yes.

That's why I've chosen to live with the trees and ditch the technology when I'm home. My home is my healing temple.

15. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

I'll share something else with you ladies here....
    I haven't used any deodorant for well over a year now because I don't need it.
    I think that taking 1/4 cup of chlorophyll every morning before sun harvesting has a lot to do with this and also, a stronger redox potential.
    A lot has changed both inside my body and outside. It takes time and you just have to stay the course and don't let anything or one hinder your journey towards optimal.

16. drezy

drezy New Member

How do you down 1/4 cup of chlorophyll by the way? Snort it like cocaine?

ScottishEmma and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  17. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Cindy ...I will give it a go in a couple of days and let you know.

Do you make your own shampoo? I am really tired of paying a fortune for all this stuff! My guy loves all this stuff too!
    What kind of a container did you use for the deodorant?

Sorry Kris for all this girly stuff!

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  19. Cindy Domitrovits

@caroline I live in Canada and got the container from Amazon, its called Bloom and Bliss...its just a stainless steel container with lid, you can use whatever container you have on hand. Link below for the container. As for Shampoo, I have not made my own but there are many recipes online using all natural ingredients. Hope this helps!

https://www.amazon.ca/Bloom-and-Bli...234&sr=8-2&keywords=bloom+and+bliss+container

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks again Cindy. Where in Canada do you live?