1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimal is a choice: Kris' Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by kris90, May 11, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Job well done, you have a great son.

2. Cindy Domitrovits

Cindy Domitrovits Gold Member

Thank you so much, he is wise and he teaches me much. You are so kind!

JanSz and LieselK like this.
  3. kris90

kris90 New Member

You will see that you are not giving up anything for yourself by giving love to others. We are all one with this universe. Loving another is loving yourself and loving yourself is loving another.

Nothing bad will happen to your health from pouring your love and energy into them. Nobody else makes us ill. Nobody else depletes us of energy. We make ourselves ill and deplete our own energy with negative thoughts and fears. Being one with the universe (i.e. nature: sun, earth, trees, water or people/animals) allows us to tap energy. If we are trapped indoors, we must get creative in our ways to tap energy. We can do this through food, music, talking or touching others, looking at pictures of memories we have made, etc.

Believing that others have toxic energy and that artificial light and EMFs are bad are just negative thoughts that deplete your energy and decharge your human battery. They bring you down to a lower vibration. Energy trumps everything, including circadian biology in my books.

4. kris90

kris90 New Member

It has been a wonderful journey with you sharing our thoughts and feelings and watching each other grow. We have taught each other important lessons in life and shined the flashlight for each other. Excited to continue to experience this amazing life together :love:

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  5. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Wonderful food for thought and this ties right into what I am studying in my bible study right now. We are called to do life together.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

When we stop judging others, that is such a wonderful thing :) :) :)
    And falling in love with the darkness, and with the sun.......
    with the nature
    with the people
    with everything alive :) :)

How we think - that is all that matters! That is what gives us freedom, or will hold us captive.
    Jack says it every so often - it starts with your thoughts. :)

we can do the right things, and have the wrong thoughts.. and all go wrong....
    because it is not born out of our hearts, out of that fire. Out of consciousness, out of your innermost being.
    Then it will be different. Then you will connect, and you will feel that deep joy of being alive and free :)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  7. kris90

kris90 New Member

It's official! @Cindy Domitrovits and I are headed to Cancun Mexico Jan 3-10! We'll be staying at Reflect Cancun Spa and Resort which I believe shares the beach with Hyatt Ziva. Hoping to meet some of you beautiful souls!

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another study shows why docs like Zach Bush have zero understanding of how sunlight sculpts the microbiome. If he did he would never try to sell any human restore.......he's sell them on vacations to the sun. This is how Vitamin D is created in the body by UVB LIGHT exposure on the skin and NOT by oral supplementation. This ultimately leads to big improvements in gut bacteria populations. Looks like another win for Kruse Longevity Center in stomping out marketers for the public.
    Skin Exposure to Narrow Band Ultraviolet (UVB) Light Modulates the Human Intestinal Microbiome
    Microbiol., 24 October 2019
    Participants who took vitaminD supplements and use the narrowband had no improvement in microbiome diversity.
    Participants who used narrowband uvb light only had significant improvements.
    Bacteria from several families were enriched in the group that did not take prior vitamin D supplements.
    This is the first study to show changes in intestinal microbiome in response to Narrowband-UVB skin exposure.
    This evidence suggests the existence of a novel skin-gut axis that could be used to promote intestinal homeostasis and health.
    https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2019.02410/full

Cindy Domitrovits and kris90 like this.
  9. kris90

kris90 New Member

It was clear the message was received in Vermont 2019. All speakers including Zach emphasized the importance of living a connected life to nature and exposing the skin to sunlight.

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  10. kris90

kris90 New Member

Had a great time in Mexico and met so many wonderful people! I am glad to be back at home though embracing the cold, ketotic lifestyle I thrive on. I feel better in Canada than I do in Mexico, and my n=1 tells me to stay in my natural habitat versus hopping on a plane to a radically different environment. I had a dehydration effect in Mexico from the strong sun and EMFs. I got nice color because of my solar callus, but my sleep wasn't great and I could not handle carbohydrate electrons as well as I thought I would.

Other news: I'm finally taking advantage of the PPP for performance. After my history of bodybuilding fueling on high carb diets and using anabolic steroids, and learning what I've learned here, I've abandoned that lifestyle long ago. I don't think we should abandon our hobbies and the things that give us joy, but I think it is wise to explore new approaches if we've been hurt by them in the past. I've done just that. I've radically improved my environment in everyway. I've been cold adapted drinking Canadian glacial water and ketotic/fat adapted for easily the past 24-36 months. So it was time to bring back weightlifting into my life, this time utilising the PPP from ketosis + CT. I began putting this pathway to the test back in the fall and the results so far after 3 months:

Packed on 15 lbs of pure muscle.
    Increased my squat by 165 lbs.
    Increased my deadlift by 180 lbs.
    Increased my bench press by 80 lbs.
    Increased my overhead press by 60 lbs.

I'm still going strong. These gains are on par with steroid gains on a high carbohydrate diet. My mission is to become a Canadian Sherpa. Superhuman strength, while maintaining a low bodyweight.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I would like to figure out your body's water management.
    Your ADH level.
    Do you ever experience thirst for water
    or
    always drink just in case, preventing experiencing thirst.
    This is so I could asses if you are inducing your mitochondria to make a little bit extra water (which would not happen) if you would "flood" your body (unnecessarily) drinking.

As you know, water synthesis comes with (tremendous) amounts of energy.

12. kris90

kris90 New Member

I'm never thirsty. I could probably easily do a dry fast. But I use water to fuel myself. I think water is more important than food, especially in the PPP. If the water has more H+ and less D, then you can use those protons to produce ATP. I believe that's what I'm doing. I can easily go 24 hours without food if I drink loads of freezing cold water all day.

Before I moved to my current location, I was drinking fluoridated city water from Ottawa. My experience? A lot more hunger while fasting. I could not access the PPP.

caroline likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Then it looks like you still could do better (regardless of how good you doing now).
    When you will do blood work,
    may want to get
    ADH
    osmolality

check.

Dr. Boros is saying that he always check ADH in people that he studies.
    Most of them have ADH=~1
    that is supposed to mean that most (like 90+%) of Americans have
    diabetes insipidus
    --------------------------------------
    https://www.labcorp.com/tests/046557/antidiuretic-hormone-adh-profile
    Antidiuretic Hormone (ADH) Profile
    TEST: 046557
    CPT: 83930; 84588
    • ADH
    • Arginine Vasopressin
    • AVP
    • Vasopressin
    Test Includes
    ADH; osmolality
    ---------------------------------------------

https://files.labcorp.com/testmenu-d8/sample_reports/046557.pdf
    upload_2020-1-17_10-58-19.png

14. kris90

kris90 New Member

I know ADH and Vasopressin both have diurnal patterns, and I remember JK mentioning about folks who have to wake up to pee. That never happens to me EVER. No matter how much water I drink.

Not surprisingly, in Mexico, I was waking up 1-2x per night to pee. Go figure. EMFs.

caroline and Inger like this.
  15. kris90

kris90 New Member

QuinZhee.jpg

I built a Quin-Zhee yesterday because that's what I would live in if there were no houses up here.

Saichi, caroline and drezy like this.
  16. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Do you kill your bedroom breaker or your home's master breaker at night?

17. kris90

kris90 New Member

Nah. I just unplug everything. Never had issues.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Do you have any afterthoughts about that?
    I am not really sure how to evaluate, but think that I am also in that category, (Never had issues.)
    Additionally, I have spent slightly over one whole year in the tropics.
    Most of what started bothering me there were short days.
    Sunlight, neither here (New Jersey USA) or there was bothering me or giving me any particular extasy.

Considering biggies.
    My immigration from Gliwice Poland to Long Island USA was a biggie.
    I was finally able to take an unrestricted breath.
    I was never able to understand complaints of dirty air in NJ or NYC or a whole Metropolitan Area.
    I thought that complainers should go to Poland to see pollution.

caroline likes this.
  19. kris90

kris90 New Member

Honestly @JanSz I really believe that our own mind creates a lot of the stress. When we think we MUST do something or else we'll get hurt (i.e. unplugging/shutting power off, avoiding EMFs, blue light, etc), we create that reality. When we live in that state chronically, we are inducing a chronic stress/worry. Our thoughts become a reality, the brain cannot differentiate.

I stopped fearing this past year, and am noticing that everything is just fine. The burden of worrying being gone has improved my health more than being overly cautious while living in fear. My environment is great at home. Could it be better? Sure. So could everyone's if we started sleeping on the ground and living in huts again in the middle of nowhere.

Your mindset is your one of your #1 tools for health. It can hurt you or heal you, depending on how you use it. Believing you MUST do more to fix your environment will give you that reality, and you will be trapped in suboptimal until you take dramatic measures to fix it. But you know what follows you in every environment? Emotional trauma. Most people need to fix their INNER environment before their OUTER environment. Once you do that, I believe you can thrive anywhere.

caroline, Bob Stirling and JanSz like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Most people need to fix their INNER environment before their OUTER environment.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Agree.
    My plea,
    Do not procreate, until you are sure that your offspring have a shot at good health.
    When procreating, do it all in the most natural way.

LieselK, caroline and kris90 like this.