1. Registering for the Forum

    We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

    After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

    Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

    If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimal is a choice: Kris' Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by kris90, May 11, 2017.

  1. drezy

    drezy Gold

    Wow!
     
  2. Phosphene

    Phosphene Gold (finally)

    How about building your own cenote? Hard to tell how ‘real’ this is, but fascinating nonetheless.

     
  3. Solidsilverteeth

    Solidsilverteeth New Member


    If you can find some real raw unpasteurised honey then you have found a Real treasure.

    My father has 150 colonies, and never heat treats above 40 degrees. This is just enough to stop crystallisation but not enough to kill goodness.

    He never filters at all, yes there may be some bee legs and things in, but this is the good stuff, even bee venom is extremely good for you.

    Even the best honey in the world is 95% sugar, but it's the other 5% that is soooo good for you.

    But if it's heat treated and filtered then the goodness is mostly gone.
     
    Phosphene, recoen and kris90 like this.
  4. Sun Disciple

    Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

    ya i have no problem finding raw unpasturised in my area. the problem is that its all contaminated by the bees visiting local farms. neonicanoids and glyphosate.
     
    Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  5. kris90

    kris90 New Member

    Hunger4More and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  6. kris90

    kris90 New Member

    Kind of a cool biohack I'll share:

    Since Vermont, I've been focusing more on getting out and being social with people. This has required me to be out in more blue light (especially in the evening) and EMF, eating and drinking beyond sunset and also just eating a lot more calories than usual and running on less sleep.

    During these situations, I focus all my energy and attention on embracing and cherishing the moments and the laughs with good company while completely ignoring the environmental stressors I'm faced with. I have also been practicing mastering my breathing, especially in these situations and creating a sense of calmness.

    Note: I'm still waking up seeing the sunrise, spending hours in the sun in my Kiniki, wearing my blue blockers, and swimming in my pool (CT), and on days I stay in, I go to bed just past sunset.

    What have I found? I have been happier, enjoying life more, more easy going and less uptight, more fun to be around (so I've been told), being more present, more patient, less desire/cravings for food, and I've lost about 3 lbs.
     
  7. Antonis

    Antonis Free diving

    The key is to keep the circadian rhythm up and don't stress no matter what happens. Thank for sharing bro. I am experiencing the same. Keep it up!!
     
    kris90 and Solidsilverteeth like this.

Share This Page