1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Optimal environment for haplotype

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Emma C, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

Haplotype J1c2c

not sure how to figure out my SNPs......can someone give me some direction? When I search the 23andme raw data by putting "mthfr" I get 21 results. Is there something specific I should be looking for?

Healthwise, I'm doing amazing (really no complaints) just trying to be optimal :) And continually trying to push myself to understand more and more about what @DrJackKruse teaches.

Currently, I live at the 35th latitude in Virginia way out in the country with almost no cell service and year round access to a gorgeous 55 degree river straight outta the mountains.

Thanks for any/all help!

Matt Fowler likes this.