1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

"Optimal" East Coast Vacation Spot?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by BJK77, May 2, 2014.

1. Lava

Lava Gold

DH says he'll do your training....work summers at the clinic...:)

Shijin13 likes this.
  2. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Haha, ok this has been bugging me, every woman on here mentions DH. Who is this referring to??

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Dear Husband....

4. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Ha! Figured it was husband something or other

5. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Or to be frank with my own sex... Dead Head, you need to see a girl in lingerie to wake up.

6. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Sure :) tell DH I'd love some more info on his offer

7. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

if New England is in the cards, Gloucester / Cape Ann

lobsters crabs and clams oh my

8. Lava

Lava Gold

We were thinking Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard.....But MDI looks really nice..I love New England...

9. nicld

nicld Gold

We need to see the sun to do that :mad:

10. Lava

Lava Gold

Josh, Do you know anyone there? With a beach house? Someone who would do a house trade for a month some Sept..

11. Josh

Josh Gold

I am afraid not, I have not been back in 14 years since my mother died and I let my sister have the house. She sold it last year.