1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Online consultation

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Arborescence, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Ok guys, I really need some help:
    My health has been wrecked 4 years ago (I'm only 24, almost 25 years old) and little by little by trying virtually every alternative health modalities it improved and I got better, but I'm still suffering from bad memory, poor attention (probably ADHD and adrenal fatigue) and quite a lot of other symptoms so it's very hard for me to assimilate the complex teachings from Jack, plus English is not my native tongue which complicates things.
    Here you can read my story for more details http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/hello-any-practitioner-that-is-following-dr-kruse-method-in-england.13802/

I'm really highly motivated to heal and regenerate myself 100%, I will do anything it takes to go back, trust me, my goal would be to be able to go back behind my drumset and be able to play again a lot at a professional level, this is really what I love to do and it is really a waste to not be able to do it anymore, I've trained so much.

I've not seen a lot of testimonials of people healing themselves or really loosing weight or getting better here which is a bit disappointing while Jack seems so confident and legit about his stuff, but maybe that is because they don't have someone to guide them or they don't do everything they would need to really get better?

So do you guys know a very good pratitioner formed to Jack teachings that would take consultations on the web and would be ready to answer my questions, advise me and guide me (seems that Jack doesn't take consultations)?
    Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jack only does these things occassionally at live events for members.

Arborescence likes this.
  3. JC1980

JC1980 New Member

I'm no doctor but would like to know more about what worked for you and what didn't. My girlfriend was diagnosed with Lupus by Dr. Wallace in Los Angeles (he treats all the Hollywood stars with Lupus). 3 years later she is feeling better than ever after we followed a pretty straight forward protocol. Please let me know if I can help here in public or private by email at q4lt00@gmail.com.

JMO likes this.