1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

One of the Best Journal Articles Ever

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by DrEttinger, Jan 19, 2019.

1. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

This is from 2011 and summarizes most everything I've studied up to this point. I'm sure Dr. Kruse read it years ago.

These guys are trailblazers (Black Swan, Mitochondriacs)! This short article is an encapsulation of light, water, magnetism, and melanin. Below are a couple of bullets points, then a link to the paper. I would read over the whole paper 5-10 times, minimum. This is gold and do not downplay or ignore its importance. We are this paper! I read journal articles for fun. This is one of the most important I've read in a while - simple, profound and to the point.

...Twelve years later we concluded that the main source of energy for the human retina is water, not ATP. And this is also true for the entire human body. Water is the main source of energy...

Photosynthesis occurs in humans as it does in plants. The water that we drink every day is not just to wash away detritus (waste) and toxins; it is not just a cleaner, nor a simple solvent. When our body dissociates the water molecule, cells are able to get their energy from Hydrogen (Hydrogen is the energy carrier that Nature uses the most). Water is our main source of energy. If our body couldn’t acquire energy from water, we would need to eat between 50 - 170 kg (110 - 374 lbs) daily. In any system, when a generalized failure occurs, we must suspect energy first. Parkinson and Alzheimer’s Disease are examples of a generalized failure.

...Recall that the brain needs energy not only to grow or to perform its functions but also to preserve its form and shape. The best energy for human cells is Hydrogen.

2.2. Energy and Eukaryotic Cell

The main source of energy of the eukaryotic cell is water, not ATP. The profound misconception that food, glucose or ATP are the main sources of energy has its basis in the lack of knowledge of the hitherto unknown capacity of melanin to split the water molecule. Until today, the fact that human tissues have the capability to take hydrogen from water—the energy carrier by excellence in the whole Universe—arising from the splitting of water, as plants do, was totally unknown before our work.

Beyond this, just read and enjoy.

[​IMG]

http://file.scirp.org/Html/7-2400067_7404.htm

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  2. DrEttinger

All of life share many common denominators. Light being the most obvious. Is food as important as we think it is? No. As Jack has said and I have felt since my first days as a young surfer 40 years ago, "The Sun Fucking Rules!" I am so thankful that I innately fell in love with the sun at an early age. It has influenced my whole life and I never gave it a second thought. It was just part of my life. When I read Jack's posts I thought in the back of my head, I'm one of the luckiest motherfuckers ever. I'm a doctor, living in the sun, telling my patients about the sun and then 30 years later discovering the science why I was doing what came naturally.

Please enjoy this complimentary article that supports the one above.

Human Photosynthesis and Alzheimer's Disease

Melanin in presence of light (visible and invisible) and water, express its intrinsic property of split and reform the water molecule. A difference of chlorophyll, melanin has the capacity of absorbs the full electromagnetic spectrum.

The main difference in photosynthesis process between plants and humans is that melanin makes the process in both ways

https://www.omicsonline.org/human-p...eimers-disease-2153-2435.S15-005.php?aid=5999

3. DrEttinger

Supplemental Material

The chemiosmotic (coupling) hypothesis was not previously well accepted until a great deal of evidence for proton pumping by the complexes of the electron transfer chain emerged. This began to favor the chemiosmotic hypothesis, and in 1978, Peter Mitchell was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry.

[​IMG]

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@DrEttinger
    great post

Sun--->melanin---->H+ ---->more energy
    actually
    that energy (mostly) comes from (O2 and H+) synthesis (as IR)
    (to encourage that (matrix water) synthesis one may drink less water)(but must have sufficient substrate available, (O2 and H+))
    -----

the more H+ better
    to get more H+ increase melanin
    to get more melanin increase skin exposure to sun
    and
    (Question)

use MT-2 (melanotan) injections (they encourage melanin production).
    (Is that the right kind of melanin??)

Please comment on using MT-2 injections (as a way to increase melanin, H+, amount of matrix water production, amount on IR energy (from water synthesis).
    I am white caucasian, initially very pale, now have very dark tan
    I do use MT2 injections for 5+ years (intermittently)
    drink DDW for over a year (today is day 299 of 66.7 ppm)
    drink less water since mid-October 2018

''
    upload_2019-1-20_16-5-43.png

upload_2019-1-20_16-7-23.png

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  5. DrEttinger

I don't have a crystal ball so I have no idea if it's a benign substance or potentially hurting you. It's a synthetic analog of (α-MSH), which means it's similar, but different. It's the different part that scares me. Personally, I wouldn't use it.

Clinical development ceased by 2003, and as of 2018, no product containing melanotan II was marketed and all commercial development had ceased.[1] Unlicensed, untested, or fraudulent products sold as "melanotan II" are found on the Internet, and purported to be effective as "tanning drugs", though side effects such as uneven pigmentation, new nevi (moles), and darkening or enlargement of existing moles are common and have led to medical authorities discouraging use.[2][3]

1. "Melanotan II". AdisInsight. Retrieved 13 Jan 2018.
    2. Brennan R, Wells JS, Van Hout MC (September 2017). "The injecting use of image and performance-enhancing drugs (IPED) in the general population: a systematic review". Health & Social Care in the Community. 25 (5): 1459–1531. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26806443
    3. Habbema L, Halk AB, Neumann M, Bergman W (October 2017). "Risks of unregulated use of alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone analogues: a review". International Journal of Dermatology. 56 (10): 975–980. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28266027

JanSz likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DrEttinger and drezy like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Melanotan is worthless.

12. DrEttinger

On Human Photosynthesis (2H2O < - > 2H2 + O2). The photo-system in humans is composed of Light/Water/Melanin in order of abundance in nature. The above reaction, in humans, occurs in both directions where photosynthesis, in plants, only occurs in one direction (2H2O > 2H2 + O2). Human Photosynthesis, when broken, causes disease. Alzheimer's disease is just one such disease. It takes time to rebuild it if broken. It takes time to build our solar callus. Yes, just like building up callus' on your hands from lifting weights. What builds melanin? The Sun! What catalyst does water and melanin use to produce energy? The Sun. What is nature's preferred energy source, and the one that is a result of this reaction? Hydrogen. What also is nature's most powerful antioxidant? Hydrogen. What is the most important component controlling health and disease? The Sun and its electromagnetic spectrum (IR, Visible, and UV) that bathes us.

In math, we look for a common denominator. Why don't doctors do it with health and disease?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    recoen likes this.
  13. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Im reading Oxygen by Nick Lane and he just mentioned how UV light splits atmospheric water into oxygen and hydrogen. So this is simililar to UV acting on melanin in the skin correct?

14. DrEttinger

Great book! Electrolysis is a similar process to what you described. An example would be the generators aboard the International Space Station which create breathable air by separating oxygen from water using an electric current.

I'm sure that reaction does occur in the atmosphere, but, I'm more interested in what happens to us and within us - light/water/melanin.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

DrEttinger likes this.
  16. DrEttinger

I'm definitely not answering for Dr. Kruse, but I want to take a crack at it.

1. More CT and full spectrum sunlight.
    2. Less nnEMF and blue light.
    3. More seafood and deuterium depleted fats.

Additional material:

Bicarbonate is an essential component of the pH buffering system and is indirectly related to mitochondrial oxidative reactions. In our analysis, there was a positive correlation between mtDNA copy number and serum bicarbonate level, such that, for each increase of 1 SD in mtDNA copy number (75.8 copies), serum bicarbonate level increased by 0.102 SD (0.27 mmol/L), indicating a potential interplay between the buffering system and mitochondrial activity. Conversely, WBC showed a significant negative correlation with mtDNA copy number. With each increase of 1 SD in mtDNA copy number, WBC count decreased by 0.116 SD (0.2*109 cell/L). WBC count is related to inflammation and immune senescence, so this observation indicated that mtDNA copy number could be associated with immune function.

JanSz likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...best-journal-articles-ever.22932/#post-260987

upload_2019-10-24_11-24-22.png

(2H2O < - > 2H2 + O2)
    Above looks to me like a cycle.
    All matrix created water is involved in that cycle and all blood.
    (Per my understanding) dr Boros is saying that if you would put a metering device at one point of this cycle, the meter would show 7437 liters going through one point of that cycle in a person at rest.
    He also encourages exercising thirst reflexes, in an effort to extract some of that water to provide (he calls it) lubrication.
    (2H2 + O2) is water synthesis; he calls it burning of hydrogen; it creates a huge amount of energy (that I am able to calculate).
    Wonder who or what is missing that energy? Who, what supplies that energy? It is thousands or millions of times larger than what we get in real-time from food and sunlight.

18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

@DrEttinger

Thanks for the links. :)

I'm wondering if there is any dot with your articles and https://www.nia.nih.gov/news/leafy-greens-linked-slower-age-related-cognitive-decline

From (https://www.omicsonline.org/human-p...t-of-alzheimers-disease-1948-593X.1000079.pdf Human Photosynthesis: A Turning Point in the Understanding and Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease). I was interested to read …"the first step of the human photosynthesis, the water disassociation, is the most expensive part of the Solis Herrera cycle from the energetic point of view. Thereby it is favored by increase in amount of light. "

https://jcs.biologists.org/content/127/2/388 Light-harvesting chlorophyll pigments enable mammalian mitochondria to capture photonic energy and produce ATP

It has me wondering if, even if plant photosynthesis only works one way, if the chlorophyll was able to take up some of the slack of the "most expensive part" of water disassociation, it may be an energetic link to the leafy greens and slower cognitive decline? :confused:

Marko Pollo likes this.
  19. DrEttinger

Changing the subject just a bit - taking astaxanthin and spirulina, a cyanobacteria, we can harvest the light receptive pigments, which makes human photosynthesis more of a reality. Better life through natural chemistry. If you're going to be in the sun why not make it easier to receive all of the sun's useful energy.

Duchess Sunshine likes this.
  20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

DrEttinger likes this.