1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

One humanoid escapee, 1001001

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Theka, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Theka

Theka Gold

sheesh, to round off the day, I just spilled red wine on light grey wool pants.....in the crotch shakes head, sigh

2. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Don't waste the red wine! :p

Love you Sis :love:

Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  3. Theka

Theka Gold

I'm still thinking about Alexander Wunsch's talk on frequencies. He mentioned so many different rhythms that we are immersed in----we think of day and night, moon cycles, or maybe seasons, but he talked of the principle of the octave and resonance harmonics. The frequencies overlap and harmonize and affect us. Music harmonizes all body rhythms. Light is also frequency. It reminded me of the antikythera mechanism. Patterns, colors, and rhythms, harmonies and cycles, music of the spheres.

caroline, Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yet he has no idea that wearing that iWatch on his left radial artery ruins his ability to connect.......

Alex97232, Sean Waters and JanSz like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

wow.... surprises me that he has this

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Theka

Theka Gold

Did you ask him? It seems so obvious but sometimes we miss what is right in front of us. another good reason not to be a lone wolf

Alex97232 and Inger like this.
  7. Saichi

Saichi New Member

8. Theka

Theka Gold

I am intrigued by a post Jack made in the RF thread:

Lai, H, Carino, MA, Singh, NP, Naltrexone blocks RFR-induced DNA double strand breaks in rat brain cells. Wireless Networks 3:471-476, 1997.
    Previous research in our laboratory has shown that various effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation (RFR) exposure on the nervous system are mediated by endogenous opioids in the brain. We have also found that acute exposure to RFR induced DNA strand breaks in brain cells of the rat. The present experiment was carried out to investigate whether endogenous opioids are also involved in RFR-induced DNA strand breaks. Rats were treated with the opioid antagonist naltrexone (1 mg/kg, IP) immediately before and after exposure to 2450-MHz pulsed a power density of 2 mW/cm2 (average whole body specific absorption rate of 1.2 W/kg) for 2 hours. DNA double strand breaks were assayed in brain cells at 4 hours after exposure using a microgel electrophoresis assay. Results showed that the RFR exposure significantly increased DNA double strand breaks in brain cells of the rat, and the effect was partially blocked by treatment with naltrexone. Thus, these data indicate that endogenous opioids play a mediating role in RFR-induced DNA strand breaks in brain cells of the rat.

This sounds catastrophic for recovering drug addicts that take naltrexone. But I wonder about the effects on those taking LDN. The theory behind it when I researched it was that LDN temporarily suppressed endogenous enddorphin production prompting upregulation and increased endogenous production, which would [rovide an increased mediating effect and possible protection from RF. I have read so many different diseases which LDN is said to benefit. Could this be the true reason? If the various illnesses are worsened by RF...

On a side note, I realize how much I am challenged reading new stuff from Jack. I learned about naltrexone many years ago. I generally feel like I have half my brain tied behind my back. ugh

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  9. Theka

Theka Gold

I've been thinking more about Jack fb post:

Anyone with a 25(OH)D around 20ng/ml (EU units) will require around
    https://grassrootshealth.net/…/chart-serum-level-intake-5-b…
    8000 IU cholecalciferol daily. 52 iu vitamin D3 daily for each POUND of bodyweight.
    2000iu daily is fine for someone weighing around 40 pounds so fine for someone about 4 years old.

https://grassrootshealth.net/…/2018/09/PTH-serum-D-curve.pdf
    Humans at the bare minimum need to get 25(OH)D up to 50ng/ml 125nmol/l to optimize PTH.

Most people can avoid calcium stones by reducing/eliminating high calcium food sources or making sure they eat natural foods with Vitamin K2 (raw milk cheeses and charcuterie). We can easily increase our citrate intake UP to a limit TO PREVENT CALCIUM AND URIC ACID STONES.

Citrate is an intermediate in the TCA cycle which is the central metabolic pathway for animals, plants, and bacteria. Citrate synthase catalyzes the condensation of oxaloacetate with acetyl CoA to form citrate. Citrate then acts as the substrate for aconitase and is converted into aconitic acid. Aconitase is where metabolic water is recycled and this makes it vulnerable to deuterium kinetics. This is why processed food is dangerous for humans because of its hydrogens have no protection of the photosynthetic pathways to make sure of the fidelity of the isotope of hydrogen around specific carbons. The cycle ends with the regeneration of oxaloacetate in the TCA cycle.

https://kidneystones.uchicago.edu/citrate-to-prevent-stones/
    My choice is to use lemon-lime in my water and use shellfish with high citrate concentrations like Royal Red Gulf Shrimp. You can also use a half teaspoon Magnesium citrate powder is simple to dissolve in 2 liters water and if consumed through the day with food. It usually does not cause diarrhea in my experience. Most people consume less than the magnesium RDA daily so have too much calcium in relation to magnesium. Most people who are Mg deficient have a high BUN/creat ratio's from melanopsin dysfunction dehydration. This implies they also have significant thiamine issues. If we all consumed more thiamine/magnesium we would see fewer people complaining about problems with vitamin D levels because it would support water formation in the matrix and skin to perform the photoisomerization step of LDL to Vitamin D intermediates. Magnesium speeds up the raising of 25(OH)D and reduces the rate of increase over30ng/ml so protects you from the results of excess calcium.

It seems to me that ms researchers are like blind men trying to identify an elephant. They have pieces of the puzzle but don't get the whole picture.
    Dr Coimbra uses heroic doses of D3 based on the hypothesis that patients have a genetic inability to properly use normal amounts. Dr Klenner uses injected thiamine because patients absorb it poorly in oral form. Dr Paolo Zamboni theorized blood hypoperfusion with excess iron and a possible genetic predisposition.

I the early 2000s, I read a study, the Risk of Multiple Sclerosis relation to the Age at Immigration to Israel. Although they seem to have been looking for a virus or infection as a cause, their observations were good. Based on that study, we moved with our young children, to Panama hoping to stay permanently. I think I connected the dots better than the researchers.

LieselK, Alex97232, Lahelada and 2 others like this.