1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

One humanoid escapee, 1001001

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Theka, Aug 27, 2015.

1. philip malone

philip malone Silver

[/quote]

Jan, such a document would be greatly appreciated!

2. Theka

Theka Gold

Just had an interesting conversation with a naturopath in Dublin. He commented how much better he felt in the sun in Orlando vs the sun in Spain. I wonder how he'd feel in Playa.

Lahelada likes this.
  3. Theka

Theka Gold

I've been thinking about dt, pregnancy and ms. The activity of ms decreases during pregnancy. They have speculated that it is due to hormones, especial estriol. They have been studies using estriol to try and mimic the protection that pregnancy offers. Jack mentioned that dt is offloaded to the fetus during the last trimester. Is this the real cause? How can I offload more dt without getting pregnant?!!! ;-)

I want to reread Epi-Paleo with a deuterium perspective. I don't know how keto I need to be now. Last year, I just avoided carbs as best I could. Last year I also got to the sun twice in Nov and Feb/Mar.

4. Theka

Theka Gold

Jack posted a comment about histamine, quercertain and onions that made me wonder more about histamine. This Spring, my allergies are back! I have itchy eyes and nose, sneezing, typical hayfever. What makes this odd is I haven't had any for over 10 years. I never had allergies in Panama and this is the first year here in Germany (we moved in 2011). I'm feeling a bit better, more energy. We've just had a gorgeous week of summer in April with loads of sun and 80F temps. I know the sun is a huge factor but how does histamine fit in. In 2005, I experimented with some topical histamine drops (to approximate Elaine DeLack's Procarin patches). I didn't notice much with it but could a natural histamine response be helping now?

5. Theka

Theka Gold

We just made plans to go to Vermont. I am groot!

Jude, Lahelada and LieselK like this.
  6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I am guessing to hear Dr. K. If so, I will see you there. I so excited.

Lahelada likes this.
  7. Theka

Theka Gold

I am very excited to meet peeps and have a real face to go with the online names. I have wanted to go to so many events---we haven't managed Playa yet but I saw some great airfares to Montreal so we are getting a mini holiday! We are really looking forward to hearing Jack live and several other speakers too. I have read Dr Boras' book Defeating Cancer and Jan is looking forward to the Electrosmog talk.

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

What day is the Electrosmog talk, because I can only make Saturday. I hope it's Saturday too. My my profile picture is me, not much has changed from that picture. I will be very nice to be around people that understand all this and meet everyone in person. She you soon.

Lahelada likes this.
  9. Theka

Theka Gold

Lahelada likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://shelburnefarms.org/calendar/event/nourish-vermont
    @Jack Kruse

Zach Bush, MD is one of the few triple board-certified physicians in the country, with expertise in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Hospice/Palliative care. The breakthrough science that Dr Zach and his colleagues have delivered offers profound new insights into human health and longevity. In 2012, he discovered a family of carbon-based redox molecules made by bacteria, and his team has subsequently demonstrated that this cellular communication network functions as an antidote to glyphosate, and many other dietary, chemical, and pharmaceutical toxins that disrupt our body’s natural defense systems. This science has resulted in a revolutionary class of dietary supplements, including the product RESTORE. Dr Zach points to his kids as the driving force behind his passion for change. He is fiercely motivated by a desire to have them experience a much brighter and healthier future. His educational efforts provide a grassroots foundation from which we can launch change in our legislative decisions, ultimately up-shifting consumer behavior to bring about radical change in the mega industries of big farming, big pharma, and western medicine at large.

11. Theka

Theka Gold

I missed the glyphosate bit. I think they have put together a good group of speakers, definitely not the 'usual suspects'!

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

That schedule wasn't up when I first checked it out. I called them to find out when Dr. K will be there because I wasn't able to do both days. I will be leaving Friday morning, it takes about 6 hours for us to get there. If we are all able to meet then maybe you all can explain to my boyfriend about the nnemf and blue light more. I am hearing this event with Dr. K is going to be awesome talk.

13. Theka

Theka Gold

Are you staying overnight? Where are you traveling from? I think there will be a great group of Quantum peeps there.

14. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yes. I live in NJ. We are leaving Friday and may try and go to the Farm and check everything out. We are staying at Quality Inn. Then we are leaving Sunday. My boyfriend wanted to leave right after the event on Saturday and I said no baby that is when I can talk with the others and you can meet Dr. K in person and find out what he is like really like not just what I say. Yes.. Kris90, cindy, slamslask, I think leland and sun disciple too. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/nourish-vermont-2018.21154/page-2 I wish Jan was going...Jaaaaaan you still have time..lol Jan I answered your reply to the junk and jewels here: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-asking-dr-kruse-questions.21192/#post-239971

15. Theka

Theka Gold

A very quick update...in the past month, my husband has gotten a new job (starting in Oct), so we will finally be moving out of Frankfurt!!! and out of the highrise apartment! He will be working for the Thieme publishing group located in Stuttgart. I have been house-hunting and I think I've found us a good choice. It is withing a reasonable commute, but in a village of 2700. The majority of those live in the 'new' development from the 60-70s. It is an old wine region and I have found a small place, built in 1809. I really think the old construction methods were better from a building biology perspective. We will have neighbors....2, but the stream to the old mill runs along the other side of the street and there is no through traffic. There is a wooded, undevelopable hill behind the house. The house does have electric----but rudimentary....a few outlets and lights. It doesn't have central heat------the bathroom has an antique wood or coal fired boiler for hot water to bathe and a few other wood/coal stoves for heat. I sat in the driveway/front yard for several hours and felt good! I am sure that it is a much better environment, I just wish Germany had more sun.

Jude, Phosphene and JanSz like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"Researchers have unveiled a new cell death mechanism called pyroptosis — also known as “fiery death” — as the main factor driving neurodegeneration and loss of myelin in people with multiple sclerosis (MS)."

Guess what the stimulus is to this pathway? Activation of the NLP3 inflammasome. What stops it? DHA in the cell membrane. What stimulus causes it? Stimuli that can be received by the inflammasomes include viral double-stranded RNA, UREA, free radicals, and other signals associated with cellular danger from a lowered mitochondrial redox state. There is recent evidence even byproducts of other immune response pathways can cause it too. The key to avoiding it? IMPROVE YOUR REDOX AND IT NEVER HAPPENS!

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2018/06/11/1722041115

17. Jude

Jude Gold

Theka, did you manage to make it to Vermont? I kept hoping for you! Do you use a Sperti lamp to keep your D3 level up during all that grey sky time? Do hope your tooth problem resolved ok.

18. Theka

Theka Gold

Yes! It was everything I had hoped and more! We landed in Montreal and picked up our quantum hitchhiker from Denmark and got to Vermont very late Thursday evening. Shelburne Farms is just beautiful. Heard some interesting talks, met great people and spent time with my sister! I really was happy to finally meet Sandy and any chance to hear Jack is worth the travel. The next challenge is to get us moved and still be able to make it to PDC. I am working on that.

I finally have my dental surgery next week. I think it is a brilliant illustration of the mess of the healthcare system here. I am really unhappy with the clusterfuck that has been masquerading as dental care and indeed healthcare here. I think we are doing ok despite the 'care'.

I haven't used a sperti. I do use red lights a lot. I have tried the Coimbra protocol---a high vit D protocol, but it is seen as a lifelong remedy and I think it is only a bandaid. I am off everything now and feeling good----I'm sure the long light cycles and early Spring we had are a major factor. I am very curious to see what cleaning up the teeth and moving away change.

Jude and Lahelada like this.
  19. Theka

Theka Gold

If the key to avoiding it is redox, it sounds like DHA and redox are the keys after is has happened. It always sounds so simple.

20. Theka

Theka Gold