1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

On the Wagon..Off the Wagon...No More...This Time...Optimal!!!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by PaulaRichards, Mar 24, 2012.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am totally amazed when I re read - Brain Gut 6 is pretty straightforward - but I have been forgetting some stuff. Like endless said - we focus on the current stuff and forget the older blogs. I seem to bounce around from one thing to another all the time - not as focused as I should be ....

2. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Hey.. You should bullet point the things you forgot from the old blogs so we can sponge off your revision! If you've forgotten them, the rest of us probably have too :)

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When you go back and re read the old blogs.......you see them with new eyes that have a new understanding. You should read them. This is why I link them constantly in the new blogs. It is called a Quilt for a reason.

4. Aussie Nana

Aussie Nana New Member

I'm making notes in a notebook as I go so I can locate key things I think are important. I tried to copy and paste to a word document but then found I was copying too much. I needed to keep things short and useful. So its just key points. Today I read the first three leptin posts again.

5. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Lol.. I do read them! But I don't have enough hours in the day to read them all every day... So we could help each other by summarising the ones we're reading at the moment so we don't forget things in between..

Actually, I seem to have missed the one where zeta potential was covered.. I figured i'd get there eventually, if I just kept on reading, but i'm sure I've read everything at least once now, and still don't really know what zeta potential is.. Can anyone point me to it?

6. endless

endless New Member

Isn't that in the Mitochondrial Rx? It was fairly recently, anyway.

7. diane

diane Gold

I"m pretty sure it was in the January webinar on the Mitochondria.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I don't know how you guys work and take care of a famiiy and keep up with all of this......

9. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Oh.. That explains why I have no idea what it is..
    ahh well.

10. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Heheh Caroline I made myself redundant as a slave long ago.. I taught my family to take care of themselves, and me a little bit :) now I have just as much 'me' time as they do :D

11. PaulaRichards

PaulaRichards New Member

Holy crap..just read emf-3... Can't even pretend I understand any of this stuff! So for now...I'll keep doing what I'm doing, along with decreasing emf exposure, etc.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

There's a positive empowered woman for you ...... love it!

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Oh man - I am really struggling with this one too ...... I thought I was getting better at all this .... wrong, wrong, wrong...
    The worst part is - my head is working a lot better the last few months ..... maybe I wouldn't have even noticed before - it would have just went way over my head and I wouldn't have even known.

I need those "NEW EYES" that Dr. K. is talking about - and I need them now!!! Amazon????

14. endless

endless New Member

I like practicalities....I don't need to know WHY it is this way, I just want to know how to fix it. Sorry, but that's the truth. I get the most out of the Rx blogs.

15. Aussie Nana

Aussie Nana New Member

I am yet to be convinced about Jack's rationale behind his EMF posts. I'm not sure if its my lack of scientific knowlege or whether he's a bit off base in the way he redefines things to mean something quite different from the ordinary interpretations. However I don't really care because its clinical stuff that matters to me not his theory that underpins it. Theory can be wrong but if the practice is right, it just doesn't matter. And if he is right about the theory and his practice is right then that's fine too.

16. Zorica Vuletic

Zorica Vuletic New Member

I question a lot of things these days....BUT I am very positive about the magnets versus the grounding (unless if it's natural grounding like feet on grass/mud/snow/trees). Something about the magnets seems 'right'. Also I know Jack puts more emphasis on magnets under the bed versus the grounding wire.

I can understand how it is confusing with EMF things. It is something tricky whereby you can remove all YOUR EMF but still have to deal with the rest of the populations who have their high EMF polluting your space. It's a balance thing for sure and it's tricky sometimes.

I have some experimentations in the next 6 months that are being sprung upon me out of my control...so instead I decided to treat it like an 'experiment'. Not what I wanted (in some regards) but at least I am not completely ungaruded in terms of education. If it was in the past I would have been unprepared and not even knowing what I'm getting into. But this time for this situation (which it's a trade off and there are MANY good aspects to this situation) at least I DO have knowledge/education and a better understanding of myself/body based on previous trial and errors so I hope this 'run' of experiment goes better than it could under normal circumstances.

Wish me luck!

17. PaulaRichards

PaulaRichards New Member

Was just reading another thread and there was a great response there from Jack that needs to go on my forehead...

"Are you truthful with yourself? Do you keep promises you make yourself? Are you quick to forgive yourself? Do you accept responsibility for your actions? Are you consistent with your personal goals? Do you genuinely care and respect the life you have been given?"

That really resonated with me today. Thanks Jack!

18. Zorica Vuletic

Zorica Vuletic New Member

It was to me ...

19. PaulaRichards

PaulaRichards New Member

Still laying in bed, feeling kind of lazy today. We're in the middle of a blizzard warning so it looks like it's a good day for lazy! I can't even see across the street, the wind and snow have made visability close to zero. And that concludes the weather forecast portion of today's show.

Feeling yucky (popcorn...I know, I know...tsk, tsk. Seriously....no excuse, i just did it). Moving on. I must get up and get a BAB into me or I'll be thinking about more than popcorn! Thankfully, I look forward to the BAB.

Have a good day all!

20. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

Enjoy your snow! I know how awful blizzards can be and don't really wish that on anyone but we are dry, dry dry out here and expecting to get a whopping 1 inch overnight.