1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Omar Orin looping lifestyle choice

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Hi all!

Decided to start my own journal since I have some threads all over the place. Here's a little info about myself:

I'm a 41 year old Brit married to a wonderful Japanese woman. Used to live and work in Tokyo but now we have three children, 10,8&4 years old, we moved back to London.

I'm from Wales originally right by the beach sorounded by tall trees and nature. My elderly parents still live there and have a large property a few hectares of fruit and nut trees. My father is a beekeeper, over 150 colonies.

We built together our first sleep inside a beehive pod, I posted elsewhere about it.The magnetism and good native EMFs you get from the beehive are very healing and seem to be very good for the living cells.

My dream is to move my family back to the countryside and set up a wellness centre on my parents property. It's going to be called Bee Well wellness centre.

Everntually have multiple sleep inside beehive pods so people can come and stay at the centre and every morning we can all walk barefoot to the beach, watch the sunrise and practice CT in the ocean.

I'm also enthusiasticly embracing fasting, and orin (urine) therapy. My longest orin fast has been 27 days only looping orin, nothing else. I plan to do longer orin fasts in the future.

My health retreat will be a place for people to come and do orin fasts if they want to, but if not then just experience sleeping inside beehives and the healing power of nature.

So that's my dream, but at the moment I live on the outskirts of London, which is not as bad as it sounds, we are sorounded by many trees and the air is relatively clean.

For now I eat lots of seafood OMAD and loop all my orin. I wrote a book about the science behind the OMAD orin looping lifestyle choice it's in my signiture.

I welcome any questions about it, and I'm also looking for suggestions as to what other therapies to include in my wellness centre.

We are thinking about float pods, Japanese style onsen with electric shock massage therapy, hot tubs and maybe HALO therapy. Also interested in cryotherapy. We want to have red light therapy in all the pods and have some low EMF infrared saunas. My wife is a very good Japanese massage therapist, and I'm encouraging my kids to get trained as holistic massage therapists as well when they are old enough, they can work at my health farm if they want to.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    caroline and Corey Nelson like this.