1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

OMAD

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Of the many methods of lowering your deuterium levels the one meal a day sounds so simple and natural.

Dr Anne Cooper talks about fasting to clear out deuterium. She said you can eat that junk food occasionally as long as you fast to clear out all that deuterium.

I have been OMAD and orin looping for years now, and it just makes so much sense to me.

You can eat whatever you like on OMAD, as long as you stick to the protocol. And you can have as many splurge days as you want as long as you have a purge for every splurge.

I am very much looking forward to the rumoured cheaper deuterium testing kits, It would be great if we could all experiment with different things to test our deuterium levels.

Sean Waters likes this.
  2. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

While you're busy eating whatever you want on one meal a day, how are you ensuring you're getting the nutrients you need? That can be tough on three meals a day. Especially if you're diluting your nutrition with splurge (crap) days on top of it, unless you meant just eating more. Multi vitamins aren't the way to go.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  3. Solidsilverteeth

The body gives you everything you need. I eat very very little in my one hour eating window.

I don't get much nutrition from what I consume in my one Hour eating window, I get all my nutritional needs met by my body.

Once you clean your blood stream,nyou can then loop all your urine and the nutrient content is far more than you can get from food and or supplements.

I know it's counter intuitive and if this idea of OMAD orin looping is new to you then it can take a bit of research to understand why it's so amazing.

All the studies have been done, and the research is out there.

Nutrients and good things go up in your urine by thousands of percent.

Sean Waters likes this.
  4. Solidsilverteeth

This is an expert from my book, OMAD ORIN LOOPING.

think some people put too much weight on this idea that the nutrients found in urine are mostly from the food we eat. I have seen very good evidence, however, that this is not true because at least several key nutrients in urine are present in amounts much, much larger than could possibly be obtained from food, such as Vitamins B1 (Thiamine), B6, Folic Acid, and Biotin.
    In the Book "Urinalysis in Clinical Laboratory Practice" by Helen M. Free, in section 4 in the table of contents (Nature and Composition of Urine from Healthy Subjects) one is able to see the list of constituents measured in the daily pass of urine.
    The most interesting thing to me is that the amounts of several important nutrients are found in amounts many, many times higher than it is possible to obtain them from food. In other words, these nutrients are present in urine in orthomolecular dosages, basically megadoses that far exceed what is possible to obtain from food.
    This to me indicates that the body produces and multiplies its own nutrients, because if what showed up in our urine was simply the result of what we eat, there would be no way that, for example, our urine could contain 4mg per day of Folic Acid (that is 4,000 micrograms, and most people get well under 800 micrograms in their diet. Or 35mg of biotin per day. That is 35,000 micrograms of biotin. The average person gets around 300 micrograms or less in the diet. That is also the "Recommended Daily Allowance". 35,000 micrograms is a very large orthomolecular dose and even the highest dose supplements don't have that much in one tablet. It's well known that biotin is produced in the body, but I believe that all or most of the known and as yet unknown nutrients actually are produced and multiplied by the body, including known and so far unidentified/unknown vits and minerals.
    Thiamine, Vitamin B-1. As just one example 200mg per day! Most people don't even get 5mg from food. It's impossible to get anywhere near 200mg from food, the only way is through supplementation....or urine! And on omad orin looping all these good things go up by large amounts.
    Vitamin B-6. 100mg per day. A large orthomolecular dose, again only obtainable through supplementation or urine. This can be true of all other beneficial nutrients.
    So it is not true that the nutrients in orin mostly come from food, they mostly come from your body but it is true that what you eat affects the quality of the Orin. I’m not saying that what you eat isn’t important, but I am saying that your own urine is the very best supplement you could ever take.
    Imagine a supplement that can change throughout the day and give your body exactly what it needs at the right time, exactly what the body needs at that time and is bio available recognised to be used straight away. You just imagined your own orin.

5. Solidsilverteeth

When it comes to minerals, there are two kinds alive and dead. Or another way to say it is organic and inorganic.

Spring water used to be pure rain water and now it has picked up a load of dead inorganic minerals. The lower ppm the better, but zero ppm is best.

Instead of filtering water, trying to take the dirt out of the water, why not get a distiller and take the water out of th dirt.

Take iron for example. If you find an old piece of junk metal and somehow powder it up and stir it into some pure water, and get it mostly desolved are you getting your iron for the day? No the body can't use inorganic minerals.

But iron from green leafy veg is organic living iron. It has been chelated, light infused.

Same with ALL the other minerals, you want the living version not the dead version.

Oysters for example provide more organic zinc per standard serving than any other food.

And the best way to rid the body of dead inorganic matter is by drinking the purest distilled water you can get, and there is no more distilled water in the universe than your own urine.

6. Martha Ray

Martha Ray New Member

I like OMAD weary of overthinking food--happy using it now. Almost 4 weeks so far I feel really good on it plan on being on at least 3 months to see how that goes. I eat within 1 hour of waking in the AM.

I liked this entertaining You Tube...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c

Sean Waters and John Schumacher like this.
  7. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Agreed Martha.... it's been a game changer for me too down here in Mexico. I eat at 4pm to ensure I sleep good. Haven't noticed any ill-effects from skipping Breakfast, as I tried it in reverse for a few days, and didn't sleep good.

My REM Sleep, Total Body Water, Energy, Skin, Libido has all improved drastically.

I re-feed with Organic/ Grass Fed Carnivore style... beef, pork, lots of Fish

Martha Ray likes this.