1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

OK, I'll go next

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Birdy, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Birdy

Birdy New Member

Today I am 15 pounds down since the beginning of the year.

2. Zorica Vuletic

Zorica Vuletic New Member

Good job Birdy!! Leptin Rx 'keto seafood' + CT is pretty awesome stuff! Even when you move to Post Leptin Rx, CT is SOOO awesome!

3. agatha

agatha New Member

Good for you Birdy.

4. CURLY-Q

CURLY-Q New Member

Birdy - I'm late in seeing your post. Congrats! I wanted to let you know I have a similar story. I did Atkins and lost a lot of weight in the early 2000s but gained it all back and then some. Paleo made me feel better than the SAD but I wasn't losing. It wasn't until I started the auto-immunity protocol & LR (like you) that I finally started to see the scale move. I'm officially down 16# since early March. I've wanted to start a thread that discusses the benefits of this strict protocol for the "big girls" who are having a hard time getting the scale to move.

I'm curious - what do you eat if not pork? I live on bacon & sausage for breakfast and steak and broccoli for dinner. I've been curious if pork is one of my triggers but I don't know what to eat for breakfast since I've cut out everything else.

5. Birdy

Birdy New Member

I eat more beef and shrimp.

6. Clap Clap!!! Yay for you!

7. I'm with ya, big girl here (used to be really big) Would love to see what we all have in common that might help us. I wonder if there are similarities in our hormonal states or whatnot.

Ok so for BAB, you can make beef bfast sausage. I've also taken to starting a crockpot of meat before bed, that is yummy in the a.m. and works for about 4 breakfasts in a row.

8. Jillm

Jillm New Member

Hello Birdy. I live in Australia. Your story is very interesting. I am now goal weight and feel wonderful. I am 65 years old. I have tried unsuccessfully to encourage friends and family to go low carb. I really enjoy my diet and feel most people are missing out. Keep us informed. Wishing you good health. Jill

9. Birdy

Birdy New Member

hi folks! thank you for your nice comments