1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Oh the stupid... stop just stop with your stupid smart phone

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Shijin13, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Incase you haven' t seen this - the stupid just continues to run amok. people now no longer want to read their kids stories so they need wifi pjs w/stories built in, so their phone can "read" their kids to bed.

SMH - we're going to kill ourselves faster than any natural plague ever could with this.....

http://wtop.com/256/3537293/No-fable-Smart-PJs-read-bedtime-stories-to-kids

2. Josh

Josh Gold

You missed the GPS jacket with the buzzing shoulder blades for women who cannot find their way to the store...Imagine the mother with the buzzing jacket leading the kid in clothing that is talking to the kid, multiply by several languages simultaneously on a NYC street...

3. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

This week is the CES show (formerly known as the Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas. One of the hottest trends for 2014 is 'wearable technology' ... which of course uses WiFi and has the related EMF hazards.

http://ces.cnet.com/2300-35304_1-10019326.html
    http://ces.cnet.com/8301-35284_1-57616620/at-ces-2014-health-monitors-join-the-wearables-parade/

Technology is killing us ... and now people will happily spend big dollars to negatively impact their lives. I guess ignorance is bliss.

Thank goodness for the great information shared on the blog and forum.

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

is it possible technology is the plague no one sees coming?

Starfish Prime likes this.
  5. Hope

Hope Gold

THat's what I thought this morning when they talked about the CES in the two minutes I caught on the Today Show. I think everyone's mitochondria are functioning so badly that no one is really actually considering what we have been doing to ourselves. Almost all my friends think I'm crazy when I call Smart phones and all other stuff dumb. So sad. I guess some people will survive. But a lot less. It's a great way for some to make money off all the sick people.....

it's also why I am so thankful to have found this place....at least I am not alone

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

What, you mean like a cattle prod?

7. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

8. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

9. nicld

nicld Gold

Oooooooooo, that is one of my favorite songs from Division Bell from one of my favorite bands. I LOVE Pink Floyd and David Gilmour. He is such a deep song writer and plays the guitar like no one else.

Comfortably Numb helped me though labor with my second child and enabled me to do a drug free delivery. I am thinking tomorrow's CT will be in candle light listening to Pink Floyd. Sorrow is a kick ass song too.

I am thinking more and more that technology is killing us. I just hope that I can get my family to see it before it is too late.

10. Inger

Inger Silver

The reason I am still in this house.. is mainly because my parents think technology is, kind of... Antichrist (among other things.. they have many rules..lol) and they happily listen to me when I talk about its dangers - for me this is a blessing! Every time I look for somewhere else to live I get freaked out about all the wifis and stuff surrounding any apartment or home that is close to neighbors. I have to wait for having enough money or the opportunity to live in a place those things are far from me! I feel very lucky I have this place and other "issues" feel rather small.. because I see what is coming
    sure here are towers (a few km away) and smart meters too (have installed a filter on the house but IDK if it helps much), but no wifi's and not much technology either. Still, I feel a big difference being out in the wild / here
    I am working from home now too. It is not a risk less thing I have jumped into but, it might be worth it. Means a little more time on the computer but I still think it is a better choice than working in the big city as I did before.... I feel this weird urge to not go in there (into the city) if I can avoid it. I just have to balance increased computer time with more time outside etc.

it is like everyone just HAVE to have those smart phones and toys

if being bombarded with radiation impacts our thinking and screws it.. it is pretty serious what is going on :(