1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ocular melanoma is quite rare but may grow with 4 G networks

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The more non native EMF in the air decreases our assimilation and utilization of UV light. Ubi 24 alert.

3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Wish I was a member back in 2015 when you posted and predicted this.... YOU NAILED THIS ONE!

How do I know? This ^^^ is my old neighborhood!!! We’ve played many soccer games at this high school. They have recently reported that at least two dozen people have been diagnosed with ocular melanoma – a rare cancer that should only affect 5 in a million.

I also know that what they are reporting isn’t even accurate. They have been down playing the numbers the last few years. I know of at least 4 people on just the street we lived on that aren’t counted in those numbers. I also always thought it was weird how many had detached retinas and how many children where having eye issues.

This article is from Summer Heath written in 2015. She was one of the canaries in your ^^^ above article. Below this article is how she is doing today.... same zip code. So sad.

upload_2020-3-3_10-58-25.jpeg

HUNTERSVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA OCULAR MELANOMA CANCER CLUSTER

Since my diagnosis in July of 2013 we’ve had a strange hunch that there may be potential cluster in Huntersville. The day after my diagnosis my family and I learned that there was not one, but two other young women who attended my high school who were diagnosed with OM. I remember thinking, the doctors saying “This is a rare case because your 19..” and “This happens to 6 out of a million a year.” So if it is so rare, then why are there more and who attended my high school? This when we all started pushing the thought of a cluster and investigation needed. Well a year and a few months later the numbers have kept growing, we are at a total of 6 now and that’s just who we know of and have agreed to speak with us. Really? All 6 of the people who get this are from the same town and have a relation to our high school, huh that’s not strange or anything, right?! (Sarcasm) Not only are the numbers scary,we have lost the two beautiful women who attended high school with me. Watching their families with the loss and feeling my own pain as well as so many lives they touched, this has done nothing but encourage to further an investigation. We are begging for any fighters, survivors, or family of OM’ers who have lived in Huntersville, NC to contact me. I will keep everything private but if there are more out there the more pressure we out on researchers to find a cause which may help find a cure.

Best of luck,
    Summer Heath

This was posted recently about her....

Hello friends and family! I'm asking for your support, prayers, and donations for Summer Heath. She is known to many as friend, teacher, coworker, daughter, and sunshine because she shines her light wherever she goes! In July of 2013 Summer was diagnosed with Ocular Melanoma. She went through several different chemo treatments and was in remission for a short period of time. Now 6 ½ years later the Melanoma returned and has rapidly metastasized to her liver, lungs, breast, pancreas, gallbladder, and bones. The term silver lining is used when you want to emphasize the hopeful side of a situation that might seem gloomy on the surface. The common expression "every cloud has a silver lining" means that even the worst events or situations have some positive aspect. Summer is 26 years old and works as a second-grade teacher. She loves her job and working with all of her kiddos. Lately, the classroom has been her "silver lining" where she can escape and keep her mind off of her diagnosis. Until her recent cancer relapse, Summer was working 2-3 jobs to help get by with all of her medical expenses, student loans, and car payments. Now Summer has a new clinical trial that requires her to travel to Philadelphia monthly for exams and treatment which limits her ability to earn extra funds. She undergoes MRI and CT Scans every 8 weeks along with multiple local doctors appointments in between. We're asking for any amount of donations you might be able to contribute to help her get through these next steps in her treatment process. It is easy to feel overwhelmed and stressed during this exhausting time, so we wanted to start this page to help her feel a little more at ease with all she is going through. Hopefully this will help keep her mind from worrying about medical expenses and stay focused on the silver lining ahead! Summer is a strong, young independent woman and I know we will win this battle! We will not give up and we will conquer this with her! Check back for new updates as she goes through her treatments. Thank you for your support and prayers!

Updates (2)

• FEBRUARY 28, 2020
      by Lindsey White, Organizer
      From Summer: Our day consists of packing and preparing. We found out earlier this week that cancer has spread to the brain. We leave to go to Philly tomorrow for a week. While we are there I will have direct brain radiation and liver radiation. Thank you for all the prayers thus far and as always we are asking for continuing prayers through this next chapter of my life. With everything going on I have taken medical leave from work until everything has settled down. It’s hard to be away from all of my kiddos, past and present, but their little faces keep me going.
    • “Even now, as broken as you may feel, you are still so strong. There’s something to be said about how you hold yourself together and keep moving, even though you feel like shattering. Don’t stop. This is your healing. It doesn’t have to be pretty, or graceful. You just have to keep going.”

• FEBRUARY 22, 2020
      by Lindsey White, Organizer
      Thank you so much for everyone who has reached out and donated. Earlier this week I went to the ER, where we found out my liver tumors have doubled in size, as well as new tumors in the liver and down the spine. I have a brain scan on Sunday to check for any lesions on the brain after the right side of my face went numb and my hearing is going in and out randomly. Please pray for a clear brain scan and a successful new treatment plan to be given on Monday or Tuesday! Thank you to everybody who has donated to the GoFundMe. This has taken a huge stress off of my mind during this very tense time! The GoFundMe will be open another week!
    **** I thought this was ironic that this girl (quoted below) also diagnosed at the same time as Summer but in Auburn Alabama... and the cancer followed the same path? Thoughts why that particular path?

“Allison Allred's cancer has recurred nine times in six places in her body.”

"Two days ago found out that it's come back to my brain," Allred said, "So, I'm actually gonna have radiation on my brain tomorrow."