1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

October 2014 Webinar - Vitamin D, Non Native EMF Effects and Light

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Martin

Martin Gold

Hair analyses done with minimal processing of the sample can offer valuable clues when seen alongside other labs and patient history.

2. Penny

Penny New Member

So you're saying (for the parked amongst us) that sulfur is enough to chelate mercury even if it's lodged in our brain through - I guess - sulfation?

What about wasabi for getting rid of mercury... is that B.S.?

3. Josh

Josh Gold

If you listen to the podcast, he says that if metals are a problem then it is your environment rather than the metals that are causing it. Just moving the metals around or even out of the system is a temporary fix that may cause more harm than good. It will never replace moving away from a high EMF environment so that the metals do not end up acting like a fork in a microwave oven. Sulfur containing compounds will chelate if the system is working well, this is a big if.......whether this chelation will have the desired effect is another question again related to redox and such.

rlee314, BTA and Jude like this.
  4. BTA

BTA New Member

However, you can't escape non-native EMF. Satellites have just been launched to emit high doses of WiFi back to Earth. All in the name of everyone having access to it. Airlines are the first to use this new WiFi signal for international trips. You pay a fee to access the signal. You may think the area you're living in is low in non-native EMF, RF, radio ect... nope. I can't even imagine what the fallout of this will be to the Planet?!? :confused:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...plans-beam-free-wi-fi-person-Earth-space.html

Penny likes this.
  5. Hope

Hope Gold

Right. I saw my Hg elimination on a hair analysis spike a lot after I got on the Magnetico......worked better than anything else, and it had nothing to do with fish intake - mine was already high when starting the Magnetico. It went back down after a few months...

Also, low levels of toxins showing in a hair analysis isn't always indicative of low body levels....this is bc many people are too sick to dump them. The body holds on to them.....as a replacement for the 'real thing'. Aluminum is a big replacer for magnesium supposedly...which is why some MD's claim they get their dementing patients better by getting Al levels lower....and Mg levels up

I also saw my Mg levels come up....after moving to a better area...far from perfect still, but I think better enough to make some difference among other things.

6. rlee314 likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and for members........i wrote a write up for you today in between cases. Diane will be sending it out to members before the Q & A for y'all to simmer in.

9. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

10. Penny

Penny New Member

I actually couldn't tell you if I have metals or I don't have metals - I would suspect aluminum is an issue just because it's so ubiquitous - I think stress is actually the biggie - like I'm a poster child for tensegrity 2... plus 4 cups of coffee every day for years probably wasn't so hot for me...

Can anyone tell me please what blog Jack Kruse started talking about what collagen is and what it means to "unzip" it?
    It could be that "when voltage drops, oxygen drops, acidity rises and bugs come out to play" thing... I wondered if you could increase your voltage by making yourself more alkaline or is it the increase in voltage increases your alkalinity... plus, I wondered if you could measure it with a multimeter and urine dipstick - it would be cool to see how they affected each other...

11. BTA

BTA New Member

12. Sammy

Sammy New Member

Hi Dr. Kruse! In your latest podcast, you mentioned that electrons activate T regulatory cells. Could you please elaborate this a bit further? I major in immunology and I am trying to connect what I learn at uni and the information here.

Are you saying electrons activate already existing T regulatory cells(naive/anergic even?)? Or do electrons induce the development of T reg cells in the thymus? Or both? If you have the time:rolleyes:....could you explain the mechanism for this?

My understanding so far......
    Lack of electrons = more inflammation => more stimulatory dendritic cells => more self reactive T cells become activated => autoimmunity
    More electrons = lower inflammation => more tolerogenic dendritic cells => self reactive T cells become anergic/die by apoptosis => self-tolerance/protection

13. Sammy

Sammy New Member

I've thought about it some more....

T regs actually have moderate affinity to self proteins. This means that they are constantly activated under physiological conditions(80% sure about this...). But if cells are constantly activated, they use up more energy and die faster which is bad because we want these T regs to live long and prosper to protect us.

If there's one thing I learnt from this site: electrons = energy

In this case, it's not exactly the electrons that are activating the T regs, rather having electrons means that T reg cell activity can be sustained.

Jack Kruse likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hey Sammy!!!!! how are you?????

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Correct. The key is the cells become active in the thymus where we have lots of electron density when we are younger. These electrons are what turn them on. TO turn off a T regulator cell you just need to remove a few of their electrons. To turn them back on you need to reenergize them in the plasma or interstitial fluid.

Sammy likes this.
  16. Sammy

Sammy New Member

Thanks!! :)

17. Sammy

Sammy New Member

Hiya Caroline,
    I am doing my best in a very very bad environment.....little health gains...alot of stuff got worse unfortunately :confused: But its another month or so before I finish exams then I can get out of here so I am looking forward to that so so much :D I will have the whole summer to catch up on the blogs and I'll also become a member so i can listen to all the webinars this year!! I will spend the whole summer dedicated to my health ^_^

caroline likes this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Sammy .... are you following Yew's journal? Can we help with anything??? xo

19. raysblue

raysblue Silver

Lighting up the world
    This year's Nobel Prize in Physics goes to Isamu Akasaki Meijo University, Nagoya, Japan and Nagoya University, Japan, Hiroshi Amano Nagoya University, Japan and Shuji Nakamura University of California, Santa Barbara, CA, USA “for the invention of efficient blue light-emitting diodes which has enabled bright and energy-saving white light sources”. This is most definitely a discovery in physics, but as with so many discoveries in other sciences, chemistry underpins the research. Akasaki, Amano and Nakamura produced bright blue light from semiconductor devices based on gallium nitride and related compounds in the early 1990s. Akasaki worked together with Amano at the University of Nagoya, while Nakamura was employed at Nichia Chemicals, a small company in Tokushima. Blue LEDs found their way into optical storage via the blue laser diode and are used to produce low-energy white light LEDs for domestic and other applications.