1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

NYC allows innate immunity to become disconnected from T and B cell control = septic risks

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Living in NYC during C-19 was not a wise choice for millions.........when will they wake up and become Black Swans?
    I call modern extinction events "Factor Y". We have had 5 previous extinctions. Modern man has learned nothing about any of them otherwise they'd realize some of the things we have co-opted to communicate are harming us during this pandemic.

What does the inside of the sixth extinction look like to a human? Here is that picture painted in words. A pandemic is like a wave or a surge of water. A surge is, by definition, time-limited. What happens when doctors can’t see the end of the tsunami? Despair sets in for them. Health is never more than one generation away from extinction. Few of us realize it. I teach my tribe to see the truth before it bites them in the ass. Humans forget how the rules of life are written by Nature. Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.

Though it might be nice to imagine there once was a time when man lived in harmony with nature, it’s not clear that he ever really did when you are a student of history.

We're so self-important. So arrogant of how our aberrant use of the electromagnetic spectrum fueled this virus. We're no different than the dinosaurs. Another failed mutation; another closed-end biological mistake. We just cannot fathom how our choices played the riptide in this pandemic that created the waves that are surging in our hospitals now.

Mankind's Dunning Kruger effect is thus: IN PUSHING OTHER SPECIES TO EXTINCTION WITH ITS ABERRANT USE OF THE electromagnetic spectrum, HUMANITY IS BUSY SAWING OFF THE LIMB ON WHICH IT PERCHES.

That is what I see when I read this link below.

https://www.newyorker.com/science/medical-dispatch/new-yorks-hospitals-take-on-the-coronavirus