1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nuk - DNA Spreader (psoriasis)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by kcehealth, Aug 12, 2015.

1. kcehealth

kcehealth New Member

Well here we go.
    Introduction... Male 56... Psoriasis reduced by 90% after 40yrs of acceptance and lost 50lbs with more to loose... 25-30.Paleo knocked out brain issues (depression - panic attacks - brain chatter) and my journey led me to ketosis and Wahls Paleo Plus. Just can't eat the volume of carbs she suggests but do the balance.
    Just introduced earthing and yellow lens glasses to my life... plus my very supportive wife. Backpacking SE Asia and finding things, like proper blue blockers hard, to find. Had to buy a volt meter to test the grounds (some aren't connected) and made my own grounding strap. Also and most important morning earthing outside.
    Following circadian seasonal light cycles and plan to eat only locally bio available foods based on North American native history. They're being very supportive via email. Right now we're eating more carbs in anticipation of our return to Vancouver this fall. Light cycles almost matching with Asia. Eat lots of seafood and always have but it appears tubers we're saved and they'll get back to me if they stored any fermented items. Pre European.
    I'll be very interested to see how we finish our eating by light cycles and bioavailability as we move into fall and thru winter.

First question... Started reading about altitude changes when done rapidly (beyond foot) via car. I've notice my skin does react. Could be skin tightening or some other mechanism. Question is. Living at an altitude above sea level means no seafood (using the by foot thinking). What about eating foods that were never bioavailable, example seafood, at communities that are often around 1500feet?

Sorry it's going to take a few months to get thru the blogs (enjoying our travels so much) so need some direction as I want to make sure this seasonal change is done right.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sept 2015 webinar all about your condition.........FYI

3. kcehealth

kcehealth New Member

A month away... Not to long to wait.
    Noted on my calendar. Thanks

4. kcehealth

kcehealth New Member

Question on the blue blocking glasses. Anyone else noticed a shift in the type of lense (day use verses night use) you're using.

Night driving... When I'm driving an amber/yellow lense at night keeps me on the road... Orange just blocks to much (driving).

Blue screen electronics... Orange seems to be to much if used during the day and but good in the evening. Yellow during the day. Wee testing of my sleep quality.

During the day while out and about... Just sunglasses in direct sun but if under a tree outside I do my best not to wear them.

This is based on my continued earthing and morning light triggers. And as much outside light during the day as I can muster though in peak sun hours there's a hat and lightweight clothing involved. Skin exposure before and after peak sun.

Anyone else found lense type and time of day correlations?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome.....

6. kcehealth

kcehealth New Member

Week 2 ish. Been doing very well this week. Notices under two nails copper colours forming. Need to revisit my diary cuz it's usually a deficiency in something. Weird cuz diet pretty steady. And my loose stool (not panic diarrhea) turned in 2 1/2 days of constipation which followed by 3 discharges within 16hrs. Nails started just before the constipation. I've reviewed my eating, earthing and blue light and nothing of note. Had some very good news type stress but happy stress hasn't shown negative effects before.

Try to keep up on a regular schedule with my journal here... Personal one done everyday.