1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nowhere to go but UP!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Hope2Learn, Dec 31, 2014.

1. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

If I were in your situiation I would apply all protocols with absolute monkalike discipline. I would move to the gulf following JK as well. You might say there's work and family blablabla. But What good is your work when you're dead. What are the consequences on your family then? This is easier for me to say because I am in relatively good health, but you know it's true. You need to put absolute priority in your health at the expense of everything else.
    Let's be real.. you're facing imminent death and you don't want to eat seafood that could save you?? You're joking right?

b612 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

She is not.......because without AM UV and IR her dopamine levels in her frontal lobes allow her brain to work in her reality and not in ours. That is the truth.

thisbirdhaswings and Hope2Learn like this.
  3. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

I can't get past my fear of it because of an anaphylactic reaction I had to seafood (crabs and scallops) twice years ago.

4. Hope2Learn

I'm so so so trying. I'm not blindly living in my own world. Not entirely anyway. It's so hard to put into words. I wouldn't be here, right here, right now, AGAIN, if I didn't believe you are right. I can't even find the way to explain it. The cell you decribe is indeed the one I am living in, its' true, but your decription has no peephole and my reality does, and the thing in front of the peephole that I see when I look out is always you and the things you tell me. But I can't figure out how to get OUTSIDE the cell where all the keys to starting seem to be.

5. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Then again seafood is only a part of the equation!
    You can start with fish and small chunk it. One byte the first day then more little by little. go talk about it to a doctor and do it with assistance and have some epinephrine on hand just in case.

Hope2Learn likes this.
  6. nicld

nicld Gold

Maybe start with non shell fish. Tuna or mackerel, sardines or salmon....something.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Change fails to occur when you are a living contradiction.

Starfish Prime likes this.
  8. Hope2Learn

Epinephrine is contraindicated with dorzolamide (my glaucoma drops). It's tough to figure out the seafood thing but I've had to accept that there must be other things I can do that would not be pointless, seafood aside.

9. Hope2Learn

Can you tell me, please, does it all begin and end with seafood? Must I always get caught up with that and spin my wheels pointlessly? Is there truly nothing else I can look at until that is addressed? I always feel like people will try to help and they'll say step one, seafood. then we get in this discussion and it goes nowhere. is it because of me? I realize my social skills are lacking. I'm not sure if I'm the one causing the conversation to always get hung up at seafood, or if it's just that critical that there can be no dialogue of any value unless/until I begin shopping the seafood section.

10. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

that which you are seeking is seeking you

you only obtain what you're in vibration with - health, sickness, wealth ect...

11. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

I wouldn't recommend eating seafood on top of a cell phone tower. Environment & context

12. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Gotta get dha from somewhere if you're low on it..If not you'll have a hard time... Especially where you live.
    To what specifically are you allergic? What shellfish protein? Seafood is vast! it's like being allergic to apples and saying you're allergic to all plants.
    maybe If you're allergic to shellfish, fish is fine. Maybe some other shellfish are fine. Think more precisely..

13. Hope2Learn

Did you read all 30 pages of my journal? I probably live further from towers than 99% of people on here. I don't even own a smartphone. We have landline. My environment is in a pine forest on a lake in a cabin.

14. Hope2Learn

I have had reactions to scallops and clams where my throat closes and I go to the hospital.

I get extremely sick from tuna. I don't know about other fishes.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your location is your problem. Focus on what you must do and can do and not on what you can't.........Your light situation is pretty critical.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hope you live in a forest but are you getting the light? Of course not. If you were you'd be better. You avoid light, seafood, and you are miserable. Change your local environment. That was the consistent message through out your journal. You just ignored it. "Zip code" implies you need to embrace where you are. You never do. You have excuses at every turn. Inger gave you beautiful advice. Your name here is Hope2Learn. I had hopes you would too. But I don't think it is possible any longer. Therefore it is time for you to go.
    You must think of your failures as an event filled with information, it’s neither good or bad, just information. With that you adapt. You clearly have shown the opposite.
    Many people like you ask for confirmation under the guise of asking for advice. If you think you know it all then don't waste other's time. You have wasted my time and many others here.

You cannot and you will not get well in the same environment you got ill within. It’s a stark and unpleasant message that most people don't want to ponder. You clearly can't.
    A person’s energy can tell you more about them than their own words. Your choice of words since you got here has shown me a lot. Make your actions in your work reveal your power and energy.

You focus way more on your feelings and the feelings of those around you who enable. you. That won't ever happen here.
    Feelings are baggage. Some people carried it in their inside pockets or on their backs, or deep within their mind. I've got more important things in my pocket, on my back and in my mind to worry about emotions. Lots of people are here because they've got baggage. I'm talking curbside-check-in, pay-the-fine-'cause-it's-over-fifty-pounds kind of baggage. It's easier to soar to your goals when you refuse the need for trunks to pack shit away that really does not matter in the grand scale of things.

Complaining is a losing strategy because time and energy are wasted by it. Turn your fear into strengths, errors into creativity, tragedy into transformation, your ideation into execution. Wisdom flows with effort not by chance.

When we are sick, our world shrinks down until we get something like tunnel vision. Concern for nature goes away, then concern for others, and finally concern for our own selves. And with that I bid you a good bye. I hope you find your answer.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    nicld, Jude and cantweight like this.
  17. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

Healing is not just the removal of symptoms. It is the return of life and the living of it.

18. nicld

nicld Gold

Hope, I think Jack has said it all. Try to focus on what you can do instead of all the negative talk about what you cannot do.

I wish you well.

Jude likes this.
  19. jackware

jackware Kama'aina

"All that you can do is wish them well." Rush

nicld likes this.