1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nowhere to go but UP!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Hope2Learn, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Hope2Learn

Hope2Learn We are all connected.

they had originally had me on 25 mg the last 2 weeks of my cycle only.
    then bumped me to 50mg the last two weeks of my cycle only.
    then to 25 mg first two weeks and 50mg last two weeks.
    so I'm thinking I will just not take the 25 mg for the first two weeks now, and decide how to handle the last two weeks when it comes.
    then wean myself completely off this junk.

I'm tired of my body only being allowed 3 days to bleed when I've always been a 5 day bleeder. I'm sure that's why every few months my body ignores the progesterone completely and just starts bleeding giant clots whenever it feels like and goes for weeks. It's just not reasonable to try to change my cycle like this. I wish they'd let me have input on how to treat myself rather than being so completely sales driven.

2. nicld

nicld Gold

I am on the cream and did stop for the past 2 months to get the hormones retested. I will go back on the cream this weekend and see how it goes. I have not noticed too much of a difference. We will see what happens to the sleep when I do go back on.

Hope2Learn likes this.
  3. Hope2Learn

thanks for the feedback nicld :) I did read it straight away but forgot to come back and update stuff. it's been a very eventful past number of months.quite a lot of family drama with the kids (who of whom are in their 20s now, so the problems are more complex)... anyway I'm still taking the progesterone lozenges as directed but I always run out in a weird manner, I start off with equal amounts of pg in 25mg and 50mg doses but run out of 50mg ones WAY WAY sooner so I'm just thinking out loud here to see what is going on...

so, they told me to consider the first full day of bleeding as CD1. Then said start my 25mg dose of pg each month on day 4.

So Bleed/no pg for CD1, CD2, CD3, take 25mg on CD4. Stay on 25mg through CD11.

So that's days 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 = only 8 days of the whole month that I'm on 25mg.

Then take 50mg on days 12 - 26, so thats days 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 = 15 days (almost twice as many?!) that I take 50mg.

Then take nothing on day 27 and wait for a period to arrive hopefully by day 28. Then on the first full day of period bleeding, rename it day 1.

This has been what the compounding pharmacy has prescribed for me / recommended to the lady who prescribes whatever they say.

Yet they describe it as "take 25mg first two weeks of cycle, 50mg last two weeks" .... makes me wonder if they even think about what they're doing. I surely do get extra evil as soon as I start taking it, and then when I double it in the middle of the month I go right into borderline psychosis, with paranoid delusions and completely insane Rage with a capital R. The only days of the month that I am calm and neutral are period days.

I really don't know that this is the answer.

Sure wish I had some choices.

4. Hope2Learn

so I was just at my glaucoma doctor and he says I have a HollenHorst plaque in my right eye and said that's when some plaque from your carotid artery breaks off and goes to your eye vein (if it was in my brain it'd be a stroke. Mom died of a stroke. She was 69. If it was in the heart it'd be a heart attack. Dad died of a heart attack. He was 46).

I. AM. FORTY TWO.

@Jack Kruse - I coudl've tagged Jack in any of these 29 pages and did not. But this is sorta working its way towards life and death. So. yeah. any practical advice about this?

My 50 year old brother has already had two heart attacks as well and had stents put in.

I don't want that to be me. I have kids..... pretty scary. thanks all..

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Scary ! Rooting for you from down here. It might not be what you want to hear but have you read Ubiquination 23 and 24 ? It might help to understand whatever answer you may get.

Jude, Hope2Learn and nicld like this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

Hope... that is scary. Scary enough to stop eating bretzels and crap and get serious..... (no more cheats.. you cant afford it!) = changing the environment ASAP
    You can to it!
    (((hugs)))

Hope2Learn likes this.
  7. Hope2Learn

what i know for sure is that i never had a cholesterol or fat problem until i took many months to eat as much red meat / grassfed organic steak as possible and now i have this cholesterol emboli thing in my eye and now suddenly out of nowhere my carotid is probably all plugged up with fatty deposits/cholesterol. I feel like it's pretty likely that this diet change is what caused it. Deciding that all the doctors are wrong and fat is good and eating cholesterol is important because I need it as a precursor to all the other hormones and going with that for only a few/8 months has left me with a very serious and life threatening cholesterol buildup.

So to do that is absolutely not safe for me. I must cut out all cholesterol/fat in radical fashion, and likely go vegetarian in fact.

but would like to know from a neurosurgeon who knows the human head structure and might have seen comorbid optic neuropathy with hollenhorst plaques AND glaucoma if hes' seen this sudden appearance of all this stuff together before - particularly in someone who is only 42 and not even overweight - and whether there may be some sort of (perhaps structural) issue (all foods and nutrients aside) that is playing into this.

8. Inger

Inger Silver

Hope..
    I think you forgot about the seafood
    and the nude tanning in the AM
    and the avoiding of nnEMF to any cost....

Jack never told us to eat loads of land mammal meat
    You need to read his last blogs again they are seriously huge

9. Hope2Learn

I am *this close* to being diagnosed with Asperger's, sorry but some things are difficult for me, I was told to read the blogs when I first came here and the first one was leptin reset and that's what that said to do, and then I started asking what to do from there and never got concrete advise so I have been in limbo ever since. I'm trying to do what people say but lacking any further concrete instructions (that aren't just sayinggo read somethign else), I don't know what to do but keep doing what I'm doing, so I got "stuck" on the reset diet. Now I sure regret it. all that aside, pretend I came in as a new person right now with this issue in my eye... what would I be told to eat today and tomorrow? No, no seafood. I can't eat seafood.

10. Inger

Inger Silver

Then get the nnEMf and light right Hope.. it is the biggest thing anyways.........
    there is a lot you can do! Just do that and things will change to the better..........
    you need to read yourself,not do what other say..... you could print blogs and read out in the sunshine?
    Can you do seaweeds? Always do everything you can. It will be enough to make changes and start the healing :) and surround yourself with loving people that care about you... no abuse....
    even I, do not do everything I can! I could do way more! When I start to feel not so well... I always tighten up.. and do more.. and I get well fast :)
    and when we are really ill we need to give everything - all the time.. I think...

11. I agree with you....do the little things..they all add up to big things and yes...SEAFOOD....I rarely eat meat now at all...and if I do just grass fed beef..maybe twice/month. Get your light right....AM SUN with Grounding and CT. Minimal clothes...no glasses. Sit your but on the ground OFTEN. No shoes or socks. CT CT CT. Did I mentionCT? Get Cold...Do you have blue blockers and filters on all screens? If not...DO IT. If you can't read...get the webinars...listen...learn....do....rinse and repeat.

b612 likes this.
  12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hope,
    Aspergers, cholesterol google it.

Hope2Learn likes this.
  13. Hope2Learn

Eat right, exercise,get sunlight, limit nnEMF, use my bluebockers, do CT, I already know all that. I do appreciate the reminders of course. But this is a very specific question to which I need very specific answers. Thanks Lah, I will. But on first glance it seems to suggest that I need more which is wrong. My family dies in their mid 40s regularly from completely clogged arteries from cholesterol and mine is now the same way. I need to know how to as quickly as possible get this shit out of my body and veins and arteries so I can avoid having a heart attack or stroke like my parents or brother, or having to get surgery for stents. I see the doctor in a few HOURS. I don't want surgery I need specifics or I have to defer to the do ctor I see at 10:15 instead. Without a real game plan for getting rid of this stuff clogging my neck artery and threatening to kill me, I have to just let them do the procedure they will likely suggest. It is life or death like I said, and it's NOW. all that general advice is fine for people who just need something to do and have time to do it. I don't. If I was told try injecting straight alcohol into my own neck to dissolve this thing so it doesn't dislodge and kill me I would. but just unplugging the wifi and thinking my neck is now unclogged is silly.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You missed the AM UV and IR........and that is your missing piece. Where you live cannot provide it yr round. You are already in Vit D winter. You where told a long time ago but you chose to hear and see what you want. Inger tried to help you here again and you just ignore her excellent advice. You will continue to reap what you sow until you stop making excuses.

nikita and Hope2Learn like this.
  15. Hope2Learn

So when I go see the doctor for my carotid duplex later it's gonna be effective for me to avoid an ablation and stent operation by following Inger's suggestions? There's really nothing more you would add to that? Interesting. Tough love doesn't work on me, but I realize it's your method so it's no wonder I keep feeling at odds here. I keep trying because I can see truth in what you teach, but I don't learn the way you teach and that will not change. It's a shame. But for me, not you, I'm nobody to you. You're probably everything to me. oh well.

16. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

that which you resist - persists

Where your attention goes - your energy flows

Hope2Learn likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^that

Jill1 and Hope2Learn like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you will never find wellness in the environment you got sick. People have tried to help you but you persist thinking there is a short cut.......there is not. Your results over decades prove it.

Hope2Learn likes this.
  19. Hope2Learn

I saw my doctor today (my GP) for the referral for the carotid duplex test. He is also sending me to get my cholesterol and TSH redone.

I asked him who he can refer me to in my area who does psychiatry/psychology and who might be familiar with diagnosing asperger's / ASDs in adults. He gave me the name of a colleague nearby who is an MD and also a PhD. I came home and called him (they will call me back shortly). In the meantime I was looking at his credentials online.

He has written some books, is internationally respected, etc. Saw a blogpost that summarized his famous book "Parenting Children with ADHD - 10 Lessons that Medicine Cannot Teach" by Dr. Vincent J. Monastra .. apparently there's quite a focus on diet.. high protein...

he puts an emphasis on oysters and crabbs, and says they directly help produce the neurogransmitters, namely dopamine and serotonin, that people with ADD/ADHD (which I take meds for though do not present classically) reabsorb too quickly and therefor need more of.

one of the guys who wrote one of the testimonials on this doctor's website is Dr. Daniel Amen, so I looked him up.. and find that he and Dr Kruse are often or at least sometimes named in the same places.

The universe is going to literally beat me over the head with this until it kills me if I don't kill myself first, isn't it?

I'm sitting back marvelling at hte synchronicity of it all.

BTW I don't ignore all the advice at all, far from it. Even my 12 year old has been losing weight this summer in no small part due to diet and CT. I'm alwauys telling her it's freezing in her room or the pool is too cold and she's like "Moooom you're the one who told ME this is good for me and I feel fine"...

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    nicld likes this.
  20. Hope2Learn

I wish this was one of Dr. K's picture memes so I could save it and then share it on facebook so I could look at it whenever I wanted (like every day).