1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Now the EMF series is getting mainstream support.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

n=1 *2 = Chaos and Havoc.... this doesn't even scratch the surface. I now 100% believe Chaos's inability to nurse was related entirely to where I worked when pregnant w/her. and I also believe that those same conditions are why Havoc has speech issues & his now dx asthma.

there is nothing else to explain it...

eta I shared this with my Doula/Midwife friends gotta get this out...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2013
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i wish I could disagree with you...........but i cant.

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I know... but now that I know better I'm moving toward doing better...

worked from home yesterday b/c Chaos was sick - I was more productive, even with a sick little at home, and I didn't feel drained by the end of the day - even though I spent more time on the computer than I do at my "normal" work location...

5. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Makes sense to me too...I was pregnant with our first child while going to graduate school...university setting everyday lots of computers. Even though I was 39 when I had our second child, I was home during the pregnancy and she has (relatively) less challenges to deal with than her older sister. There were other stressors...but the emf would have been considerably lower. Very interesting to understand their personal history develop with this kind of information.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

Thank you for sharing your stories, and great article Jack. they will come along, even if I bet it will take time. But one day it is going to be obvious...
    If I ever get pregnant I am going to avoid EMFs to the extreme... that is for sure.

7. Thank you for this link! Ties in nicely to the research I'm doing, and I hadn't run across this one yet.

8. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Wow...my 2 oldest were born into a different home than my 3rd.

With my 3rd I lived in our "smart neighborhood" wired to the hilt, EMF from hell house for his pregnancy and the first 7 yrs of his life. I had a huge (14 cm) peri ovarian cyst that grew throughout his pregnancy and hyper amniotic fluid. I measured 42 weeks at 38 weeks I thought my hips would break from the strain, but now I believe the extra fluid and the cyst were both mechanisms of protection to the fetus...anything to "pad" him from the invisible onslaught.

He was speech delayed, had tubes in his ears, suffered with lyme and babesia he most likely picked up inutero or via breastmilk. He has motor and vocal tics and a stutter. He is also the only one that is not thin. He's not even remotely obese but my older 2 are quite thin and Luke has a tendency to put on weight very easily. Crazy. Sad. I hate that I put them in that place for so long before realizing what was happening. I truly hope it is not too late to undo.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

bad link......