1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

November 2014 Webinar coming out today.

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Its on your end guys........we just trouble shot it. It has to be your browser or player.

2. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

The whole thing plays on the website itself. But the download files are truncated. Just play it on the web...

3. Josh

Josh Gold

It plays through on the youtube link, but only downloads "Clip1" of either the Audio or Video. The Video says 581MB on the screen, but 151MB downloads. THe audio says 12.7mb on the screen, and this is 13 minutes of the webinar; it only plays 13 minutes with the player through Amazon as well.

4. Inger

Inger Silver

I got about 15 (13?) minutes bliss ;) then it ended abruptly..... Jacks sexy beard face was gone :(

5. Josh

Josh Gold

It is a great webinar, my accidental focus on Mo aside. It must be attributed to one line from a Datis Kharrazian manual. I went through all of the methylation factors listed and Mo was the last. The results from Mo were the most profound, so I had to ask "why?"

Shijin13, cantweight and NeilBB like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Its the downloadable formats that seem to be a problem. Watch it from within the dashboard. You might also have slow speeds.

Optimalbound likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It ran to completion through members dashboard.

8. Josh

Josh Gold

I am actually quite humbled that I never went to the atomic scale. I actually like chemistry and enjoyed general chem and organic. I am always focused on how it may change my or my patients progress, so I forget to go beyond the evidence to the function. Tens 7 and this webinar are starting to open me to that scale, now for the time to dig in....o_O

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well Tensegrity 8 is going to fill in some more blanks............I may let it go tonight.

10. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Found this while googling molybdenum and smoking to do with acetyldehyde detoxification - has implications for candida as well as detox of many other forms of pollution caused acetyldehyde.
    [​IMG]
    http://www.vrp.com/digestive-health/a-health-destroying-toxin-we-cant-avoid-and-must-detoxify

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well TENSEGRITY 8 is now live.............enjoy.

NeilBB likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And this is why people who eat like antelopes get candida. Candida's Rx is a strict low carb and fructose diet with DHA constantly poured in until things normalize Remember T3 and T4 are in your gut. 20% of it. This is an extrathyroid site that seafood activates.

rlee314 likes this.
  13. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

http://www.vrp.com/digestive-health/a-health-destroying-toxin-we-cant-avoid-and-must-detoxify

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What else? NUTS!!!! Remember January webinar 2014?

15. BTA

BTA New Member

Tricky Electrons

A team of physicists based at Brown University has succeeded in shattering a quantum wave function. That near-mythical representation of indeterminate reality, in which an unmeasured particle is able to occupy many states simultaneously, can be dissected into many parts. This dissection, which is described this week in the Journal of Low Temperature Physics, has the potential to turn how we view the quantum world on its head.

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_uk/read/how-could-quantum-physics-get-weirder-shattered-wavefunctions
    :confused:

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Candida/ NUT connection is huge and powerful so I want to mention it here again. If you have SIBO/candida you need DHA and nuts. And the irony about the dietary PUFA's like DHA is they cause FFA leak from your fat cells. You begin to realize why latest 'paleo craze' of resistant starch is big for T2D, T1D, AI, and things like Crohn's. Well instead of eating a processed man made dietary fibers like they want to sell you, like potato starch, why not just eat raw unroasted nuts, a REAL FOOD that is Epi-paleo friendly?

Did you know nuts have huge ability to make hydroxybutyrate? This chemical can make lipoma's smaller, SIBO, candida vanish while lowering your waist line. It works really well with a consistent DHA diet and one with the EPCOT Rx veggies in it to gain cysteine. Hopefully you eat this way and get in the sun to make sulfate D3 and sulfate cholesterol. TENSEGRITY 7 alert.

This fat (BHB) is manufactured in your gut by bacteria to cause an epigenetic alteration of your DNA and RNA naturally. What happens? Hydroxybutyrate is a very powerful epigenetic compound that inhibits the deacetylation of histone protein's. Hydroxybuturate is a broad spectrum HDAC inhibitor that inhibits most HDACs except the class II and class II HDACs. HDAC inhibitors can also be classified by their quantum molecular structure. In this classification system, hydroxybutyrate is classified as a “fatty acid type” HDAC Inhibitor and is the most effective “fatty acid inhibitor” in this molecular class. It is a "Baby Maxwell demon" for this aspect of physiology. I think y'all need to go back and listen to the Jan 2014 webinar again.

17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh I've definitely been eating raw pecans.
    Hopefully @Josh will convert it to a .pdf?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  18. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I do remember that webinar (was that the Resistant Starch Throwdown?) and suggested to a couple of people I know with Crohn's to eat 'em up - mainly almonds. Also gave them a few things to tweak regarding EMF and artificial light. One of them responded well within a couple of weeks - the other said he felt better but I have yet to catch up with him to see if he continued to improve.

I didnt realise the connection with candida until now . . . thx :)

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.