1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nourishing Vermont 2017 - the first hour...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

e=mc2
    Energy and mass are exactly the same thing. The only thing that's different is the environment that each side of the equation is in. So what does this mean? This means that when you slow light down, you create things of mass. That means that everything in this room, this farm, this planet at one time used to be light and that is very counterintuitive to some people - they don't believe that's true. That was Einstein's innovation. And the problem is that in medicine, biology, research science - they don't get it. Last year when I came here I told you that was the basis of the food web - light through photosynthesis. So, if you don't know about light, you don't know about food. That's a really controversial thing to say to people who are big into food.
    Now I'm going to show you how we work - the key innovation ocurred 600 million years ago in photosynthesis That's when we stole a bacteria and turned it into a chloroplast and we made food. What did the plants do? They made oxygen as a bi product and they also put DHA in the seas. Ok, we know that life started in the seas - what happened 600 million years ago is important to everyone in the room. That's where all complex life came from through the Cambrian explosion, but what was the key innovation? The mitochondria brought the sea inside the cell and why is that important? Because we had to bring water inside to make life work. Here is a key slide:
    photosynthesis = CO2 + water = sugar
    respiration = sugar = CO2 + water
    both cycles make DC electricity from water... and basically what you have is a coupled system and what people don't realize is that system is reversed here and here's the key thing that you need to understand. Rubin talked a little about DC electricity and what people don't realize is that when a caterpillar eats a leaf it stimulates a DC current of injury that Becker talks about in his book. The researcher who did that was Harold Saxton Burr at Yale universtiy in 1929. You should know that - guess what, when I cut people in surgery every time I cut them what stimulates the healing repair? It generates a DC electric current and it tends to work with red blood cells too in a very elaborate way that Becker laid out in his books - if you don't know that, you need to and I'm going to show you why you need to.
    Next slide: Does obesity begin in the eye? The monk who sold his Ferrari - what is special about the Himilayas? The equator bisects India and the Himilayas are way high up - 25000-30000 ft... What he realized immediately is that would change the light frequency of what that person would get and as it turns out, for every 1000 ft you go up, you get more UV light - UVA light tans. In medical school he remembers learning about mitochondrial haplotypes and how they vary by geography and also by lattitude. So, this is the key - this is where the cradle of life is, right here - why is this important? Because people who live in the east african rift zone - the original humans - they have an L0 haplotype - what does that mean? That means that they do not uncouple their mitochondria - why is that? They need all their energy to run away from lions. People who live up here (way north of the equator) which is most of us in the room - why? Because we come from Northern European haplotypes. We uncouple our mitochondria - what does that mean? It means we don't use food electrons to make energy to make ATP. We use it to make heat... why? Because there's no lions up here... instead of worrying about lions, you have to worry about freezing your arse off so you release heat from your mitochondria and that does something specific to water that's sitting around your mitochondria and what is that? It's something that's very counter intuitive: WARM SHRINKS WATER. COLD EXPANDS WATER. Why is that important to a mitochondriac? When you take a mitochondria and shrink it down, that brings the respiratory proteins closer together. What do we know in quantum physics? Anytime you have energy transfer - when electrons move across a redox couple, the closer they are together, the more energy efficient they are. Also, for every one Angstrom - the distance between respiratory proteins drops off the energy it makes by a factor of 10. So, what did I start to realize? Is obesity tied to energy excess or energy loss back to the environment? This came from Dr. Doug Wallace - he just won the Franklin award - usually what they give to someone right before they win a Nobel prize - he'll win one and he's the guy who discovered that mitochondria are inherited from your mother only and he's also the one who linked all diseases to energy depletion states in mitochondria (paraphrase) From the science of epigenetics (the mito make all the energy in the body): energy turns on and off the genome - that's the only thing that does it - so we come to a point - how to we make energy proximal to a mitochondria - where does the process first start? Well, this is when I first started looking at sunlight. What your eyes can see is 380-780.
    Slide:
    What is missing? 250nm-380nm(UVA) and 780nm-3000 (red)- the human eye is blind to them - why? We can't see UV or IR light -

2. Penny

Penny New Member

Why is it there and why doesn't our eye look at it? I thought that was very peculiar. Then I started to learn about things in quantum mechanics. And the reason that occurrs is something called the Quantum Xeno effect (a system can't change while you're watching it) When you observe a frequency, it changes the reality you get. all the key signalling in your eye works from the frequencies you can't see - and it's done that way by design. So this question made me realize there's an issue in the eye - the eye is a camera but it is also a clock (SCN) - it's the main circadean oscillator.
    "The suprachiasmatic nucleus or nuclei (SCN) is a tiny region of the brain in the hypothalamus, situated directly above the optic chiasm. It is responsible for controlling circadian rhythms. The neuronal and hormonal activities it generates regulate many different body functions in a 24-hour cycle, using around 20,000 neurons.[1]
    The SCN interacts with many other regions of the brain. It contains several cell types and several different peptides (including vasopressin and vasoactive intestinal peptide) and neurotransmitters."
    I started to wonder is there a difference between these two systems in the eye and how do they link? So I went furthere - in 1879 every thing changed - this is when we had the first incandescent bulb - chronic diseases began at the turn of the century - 80-85% of diseases are mitochondrial in origin - in 1900 colon cancer was the 37th leading cause of death in the U.S. and today it's number two. So, explain to me how in 5 generations we went from 37 to 2? It's impossible unless you understand the energetics of the mitochondria which is what Wallace has been teaching people but no one is listening - so the evolution of light doesn't equal the evolution built into your cells Let's take it further - picture form Rubin - red light balances blue light - don't forget that - in medical school every doctor is taught the the anterior chamber of the lens and cornea blocks UV light - they are still taught that today - so when I went on this journey, I found out that was B.S. too -and it turns out if you look at it 1? of the signals get through UVB and 3% of UVA gets through - someone else talked about collagen and piezoelectricity - the vitreous of the eye is a special collagen - it's not found anywhere else in the body - you know what it does? It slows. light. down. before it gets to the retina - that's kinda interesting - what did I say to you before about e=mc2? - you create things with structure/with mass/you create matter, don't you? So, I thought this was interesting but I also want to teach you another important thing about UV light - it's the only part of the spectrum that works in a non linear fashion - what does non linear mean? A small stimulus leads to a massive amplification - in other words, it can have massive effects that you don't anticipate - we're going to talk about some of those - the key thing is to question everything - you're looking at a guy who pretty much thinks nothing he learned in medical school is true...
    The pupil is a perfect black box radiator - what does that mean? It means that light can go in and come back - how do I know immediately how UV light got through? I challenge anyone to go to Battries and Bulbs and get a UV flashlight, put it into anyone's retina - you know what you'll see? You'll see flourescence come right back - you don't need anything else - so every time the opthomologist I gave this talk to opthomologists to prove to them they were full of shit, that's how I did it... I brought a UVA flashlight, shined it in all their eyes and asked them what did you see? That shut them up pretty quick... because you don't need a lot of photons to see the effect.
    All aromatic acids absorb UV light - the eye is loaded with these amino acids specifically so that raised the question: why is this?
    Slides:
    The Pupil is a perfect black box radiator
    biogenic amines capture UV light /
    aromatic amino acids absorb UV light - t
    The eye is loaded with these amino acids: triptophan, phenylalanine, histidine, tyrosine
    Well, I found out from physics that a benzene ring which is in every single aromatic amino acid is a photon trap and they absorb all frequencies of UV light so guess what that means?
    About 250nm-380nm is absorbed by an aromatic amino acid benzene ring... that's the reason why we don't see it, because it's designed to do something different and here's the key - every single protein in the body - this is something that was missed earlier in the talks - every protein in your body is hydrated - zinc cannot bind to a protein the way you were told earlier today... and I'm going to show you the reason why and I'm going to tell you how it really works -

3. Penny

Penny New Member

The other is from Pollack's work Fourth Phase of Water - read it -
    slide:
    How do we capture light we can't see?
    title: Benzene is a blueprint for chromaphore
    photon trap surrounded by circle and hexagon: picture in the middle
    left side: water EZ coherent domains 13%
    Water surrounds the benzene ring (photon trap)
    For all UV light and for all IR light, photon trap is water
    Two researchers: E. Del Giudice (Coherent electrodynamics in water) G. Preparata
    Illuminating water and life: Emilio Del Giudice.
    Abstract
    "The quantum electrodynamics theory of water put forward by Del Giudice and colleagues provides a useful foundation for a new science of water for life. The interaction of light with liquid water generates quantum coherent domains in which the water molecules oscillate between the ground state and an excited state close to the ionizing potential of water. This produces a plasma of almost free electrons favoring redox reactions, the basis of energy metabolism in living organisms. Coherent domains stabilized by surfaces, such as membranes and macromolecules, provide the excited interfacial water that enables photosynthesis to take place, on which most of life on Earth depends. Excited water is the source of superconducting protons for rapid intercommunication within the body. Coherent domains can also trap electromagnetic frequencies from the environment to orchestrate and activate specific biochemical reactions through resonance, a mechanism for the most precise regulation of gene function. "
    They found that the exclusion zone (EZ) forms something called the coherent domain - 13% of the EZ in water when sunlight hits water makes something called the coherent domain which makes 1 million electrons - free electrons - delocalized to run all the biochemical programs - does anyone know how many biochemical programs run per second in a cell? It's 100,000 chemical reactions per second. Guess what has the control of those enzymatic flux if you asked - light frequencies can control all of them using molecular resonance phenomena and that is how biochemistry works.
    Paolo Bellavite and Andrea Signorini: Biological Effects of electromagnetic fields
    Also: Pathology, complex systems and resonance
    Bioenergetics and the coherence of organisms: Mae-Wan Ho
    This is where the lecture continues...
    If you want to learn how light works, here ya go...
    This is a protein.
    UV light hits it. That is a light antenna
    It's surrounded by water.
    Light is an electromagnetic wave that changes to an electromechanical wave that's called sound -
    That sound is collected in water - now here's the interesting thing, water is a magnetic dipole - what does that mean? Hydrogens and oxygens, positive and negative - that's the reason why it's tied to magnetism - the first time we found out that magnetism truly controls sound - Ohio State University acoustic phonons 2014 - you can look it up - some of us already knew it and the reason we knew it - here's the key - when the light hits here - it's absorbed in the water - that changes the hydrogen bonding networks - what is the physical change? The physical change is the density of the water - that is how this works.
    Fundamentally quantum mechanically

Here's the interesting thing, mitochondria makes the cytosolic water that surrounds all the things in the cytosol including the nucleus and the mitochondria. Where's this connection? Well, for those of you who don't know, the Schumann resonance comes from the interaction of sunlight on the ionosphere of the earth that's why people call it the heartbeat of earth but it's an electrical tension that develops between the solar plasma and the atmosphere that generates the 7.83 Hz. Why do you need to know about it? What did I tell you my day job was? I'm a neurosurgeon right? The alpha wave in the human brain is 7.83 Hz - exactly the same so guess what? The solar system entrains you to these solar systems as it comes to earth. That's how it works. Okay, so why is it important? It generates the alpha wave so when you live in an environment today, you don't have as many alpha waves... Why? Because nnEMF, what's the #1 effect which you'll learn about later dehydrates your cells because it lowers your redox potential in your mitochondria. In other words - pans to original slide - you can't make as much water from your own mitochondria - that's where the dehydration comes from and for the ladies in the room or guys who are not big science people - simple biohack at home, take a piece of steak that you have left over, throw it in the microwave, taste it. What does it taste like? Shoe lever, why? What do microwaves do? They vibrate and rotate water really fast, it heats up and it dehydrates the meat. It's happening to you right now here in Vermont. It's happening to all of us because of these shitty lights that we have...
    Ok, getting back to the topic. The eye, the SCN is the big focus - in medicine, the big focus is on the camera that's why all these old people go see the opthalmologist and what do they get? Cataract surgery right? Anybody know what they put in for cataract surgery after it's done? An implantable lens and guess what that lens blocks? UVA UVB 100% and also, these days, 50% of blue light in case you didn't know that - that's been a change since 2009 - we'll go there later - it's even worse -
    So, getting back to this story, what people don't realize, 42% of sunlight that falls to earth is IR A light. It's balanced all the time by blue. OK, especially when the sun rises (29:58)
    Now, this a side picture of an eyeball-what you need to know and this goes back to physics in case you don't: Blue light bends the most by gravitational lensing. It turns out this is important in the eye because when blue light comes through, it falls in front of the retina. That's the reason why when you use a computer screen or you use these horrible lights up here, you get visual obscuration - in other words where your vision gets worse (obscured).

What doe that cause? It causes elongation of your eyeball. When your eyeball gets longer, you get myopia. What happes when you get myopia, the next step is you get retinal detachments. What's the end result? Acute macula degeneration... Anybody know anybody who's got that? Lots of people and guess what else? Guess what causes cataracts? Blue light toxicity... why? The brain is trying to protect itself from this light that's coming in so it makes the lens hazy so this doesn't happen. But why is it important to a mitochondriac? Well, it turns out in 2003-2009, we had some really cool researchers who found out there's another opsin in the eye - melanopsin - and that opsin works with the retinal ganglion cells. Melanopsin is the hormone that runs the central retinal pathways in the eye and it turns out they're really important at nighttime and they link to melatonin but not in the way most people think... The phobia is where the rest of the visual light spectrum fall and it falls right here - why? That's acute vision that's your camera focus - that's what the opthalmologist all pay attention to - they don't pay attention to this - the only opthalmologists that do you're going to hear about later or the Japanese guys who are the guys I talked to 3 months ago - they've been on this way sooner/quicker than our American counterparts, but here's the key - I'm going to make a very controversial statement now for many people in this room - the central retinal pathway energizes everything distal to it - so let me explain that to you -It basically turns on your pituitary gland and it turns on everything distal in the human brain and I'm going to show you how.
    This gentleman - his name is Fritz Hollwich - he was an amazing opthalmologist in Germany - born in the 1920's. He happened to live in a time where we didn't have intraocular lenses - one of the things that he noticed - so when he saw people with cataracts, he would cut the cataract out so they could see (32:37) and for those of you who don't know, this is what happened to Vincent Van Gogh - you know, when he painted haystacks - the reason why he painted them in all different colors because when you take a cataract out and you don't put a lens in, you can see UV... in case you didn't know that... so that's the reason haystacks has all the different shades because he was able to see in so many different colors as the light changed... Well, it turns out, this doctor actually practiced medicine in the time that we could never recapitulate now ( you mean duplicate?) - That's why sometimes looking back is a good thing and I started to look really far back... In fact, as a neurosurgeon these guys, especially Santiago Ramón y Cajal in 1891 - he's the father of modern neuroanatomy. I started to find papers about this energetic pathway that has huge effects on growth and metabolism... through the eye! You didn't hear me say "gut", you didn't hear me say "food" did you?

WarrenT, Hilde, seanb4 and 3 others like this.
  4. Penny

Penny New Member

Turns out that Hollwich did something rather remarkable and he wrote about it in this book here in 1979 and I guarantee you nobody in this room has ever read it - If you think weston A Price's book is huge, you should read this sucker... because it's unbelievable what he did - he basically took cataracts out of people and then noticed and watched them and saw that their growth and metabolism improved tremendously - they started to lose weight, they started to feel better, they started to sleep better - and he documented it all! And guess what, he didn't just do it in humans, he did it in all kinds of animals and he documented the color changes in the animals after he took the cataracts out... How their coats changed, their surfaces, how they started to act on the farm - that's how important this was (34:20). He went even further - he checked their urine and you know what he found? There were metabolites of hormones that occurred after he took the cataract out that weren't there before - in other words, light was able to make chemicals in us that weren't there before... Doesn't that sound like e=mc^2? How did light get turned into things with structure, things with mass, things you heard chris or John talk about earlier. How does this really happen? Do you really think that you need it all from diet and exercise? Uh-uh, there's another way... and when he did these studies, it was incredibel and I have to tell you most of the opthalmologists I talked to 3 months ago didn't know a damn thing about Fritz Hollwich and he was an opthalmologist and well published and the crazy thing is there was another guy who you're going to learn about a little bit later named John Ott and you know what he was famous for? He was Walt Disney's animator that did time-lapse photography. In a movie in 1971, he had flowers grow and do all sorts of things - turns out, he made some key investigative slides for Disney but then dropped it then he took it to the medical boards and different physicians and let it go by the wayside (his experiments where he found flowers wouldn't bloom under flourescent light) and what he found is that when he took plants and he put them in different light, the chloroplast molecules rotated faster but not then he decided to do it on animals and he found out that one of the cells in the eye call the retinal pigmented epithelium what you're going to hear about shortly at the base of the eye has melanin granules that absorb UV light... cause it's made out of those things that we talked about, rotates faster and guess what it makes? Ruben talked about it - a DC electric current in the eye... so that means you can regenerate tissues when you have a high DC electric current - isn't that right Ruben? Didn't Robert O. Becker (bone surgeon) hm, isn't that interesting? He went even further, and this is probably one of the most counterintuitive things I'm going to tell you - this is a picture of people's pituitary gland who are blind and who could see - what did he do? He went the extra distance - this is what I want you to focus in on: light slows, energy is lost, the pituitary gets bigger - when I saw this, I realized that everything in medicine was completely ass-backwards. Why? Everyone in this room believe that people get fatter because they eat too much - turns out, it's exactly the opposite. When you sprain your ankle, does it get bigger or smaller? Heart failure? Heart gets bigger. When a star in the sky dies, does it get bigger or smaller? A red giant (bigger) => everything that loses energy in the universe gets bigger! What did Hollwich tell us? Hollwich showed that when light slows, the pituitary gets bigger - you know why it gets bigger? Because light is turned into chemicals that you call hormones that go into the nuclear DNA to change it. Guess what that means? That means light is capable of altering DNA - it also means that light is capable of potentially reversing my previous problem meaning that when you're obese, maybe your problem is you're not getting enough sunlight and it has nothing to do with food... How's that for a shocker? That's what Fritz Hollwich taught me - so, I didn't believe any of this and most of you may not know this but I went to medical school at LSU - and there's a very famous opthalmological researcher named Nicholas Bezan who's done incredible work and you know what he's cut his teeth on? DHA. He's like the DHA guy in the world and I learned this back in 1995-1999 when I was there - he taught me a lot of stuff. I thought it was crap because it wasn't important to neurosurgery but 12 years ago became extremely important and to me right now, it's huge. And the number 1 effect right here in this central retina pathway between the clock and your hypothalamus - you have 2 loops in the eye - one is the short loop the other is the long loop. What it does is recycles DHA constantly as light comes through. It's coupled to vitamin A which you'll hear about later and I'm going to tell you why that's important but the key thing that I realized that this central retinal pathway and the retina had more DHA in it than any other part of the brain and I thought that was bizarre. Then I realized why. When I started to learn about physics - remember the guys who came out with GPS devices like Garmin - well it turns out the clock in your brain have to run faster than all the other clocks in your body. If it doesn't then it doesn't work. So if you have an iphone and you use it to go to a restaurant here in Vermont, the clock on the satelite has to run 38 seconds faster than the one in your iphone (gps) otherwise you'll be 100 km off.. that wouldn't work - you'd wind up in New Hampshire - not good - It turns out in your eye, the exact same thing happens and the reason is why DHA in the eye is important because this DC electric current runs faster than every other part of your body that's the reason why DHA is important. And it turns out, when you have too much blue light - because blue light is the antidote for vitamin A and for DHA... Do you know why? What kind of light makes vitamin A? Blue light makes vitamin A. What's the complimentary color to blue? Yellow. and guess what? Vitamin A is yellow... Isn't that a shocker? That's the link between this - light frequencies control the level of vitamin A in the eye and also, every opsin in the body is tied to retinol - to vitamin A - there's not an opsin in the body that's not tied to it - that's the reason why when you have deficiencies of vitamin A, it's tied to obesity... and nobody has told you why... I'm telling you why right now... because you're blue light toxic -blue light makes you fat - really fat and it starts right here... and it ruins the Bezan effect and there were crazy things about the long loop the way you recycle DHA - this is the way it works: when photosynthesis makes it in the sea in plankton, it's mostly in the sn1 and sn3 position - you heard Ruben talk a little bit about this earlier, well sn1 and sn3 get changed when the fish eat it and the fish change it to sn2. What does sn2 mean? It means it becomes planar like a semi conductive plane which is important in the eye that's the reason that taking algae when you're a vegan is idiotic because there's not enough in there - you need seafood to make the molecular change. And there's papers out there that say sn2 is the only thing that gets into the central and peripheral nervous system of eukaryotes which everybody in this room is. So, guess what, that was another piece of the puzzle, so we knocked that one out. I went back and I looked at this (points to man made bulbs) the reason why this is not equal (artificial light not equal to sunlight?) is becase light the evolution of light does not equal the evolution of our retinol anatomy. I started putting this together pretty quickly then I started to look at sunrise and sunset - when the sun rises you have visible and infrared light - you don't have any UV initially but guess what else happens at this time? You don't need your rods and you don't need melanopsin in the morning so guess when they regenerate> They regenerate in the A.M. Guess what else happens? You actually make melatonin in your eye in the morning!

WarrenT, Hilde, seanb4 and 3 others like this.
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

The hormone of darkness is first made in the human body in the eye. In the morning, when you have a combination of UVA and IR A light and the reason is what I told you before about the aromatic amino acids absorb UVA light and you see that UVA light doesn't show up here (morning/sunrise) so for the guy last night that asked how am I as an executive going to fix my life? This is the key. You need to reconstruct your a.m. to fix your real problem and that was what I had to do to my surgery schedule - that's why I stopped operating at 7:00A.M. I started all my cases at 8:30 - it's also why I moved to the 28th lattitude from where I lived - why? Because UVA light shows up. Now you guys here that live in Vermont got some bad news for you - if you've got a mitochondrial disease, which most diseases are, you need that UVA light and it shows up later here than it does in New Orleans - so guess what that means, you need more control of your life in the morning than any other time - that's the practical advice - these are not JK's rules, these are the sun's rules - sunset, this is when you don't need color vision - this is the camera - they regenerate at nighttime - there's another opsin you may not know about - it's called neuropsin - it's on the cornea of the eye and it's on your skin - it's a a UVA light detector - so if the opthalmologists are right, why do we have a UVA light receptor in our eye if it's really bad for us... well, it turns out, this is going to be really important right now - melatonin is considered the hormone of darkness - remember those photon traps I told you about? Well, guess what, that neuropsin tells the brain that UVA light is present and it can begin to make melatonin from sunlight! How do you like that? Now , what are all the effects? Here's the quantum paradox - it's a nighttime hormone because that's what the doctors have told you and that's true because that's when it's active, but it only activates when light is not present but it's remade first in the eye and then generalizes all along the brain - the other key thing and I'll just point this out to you right here - this one should open everybody's eyes - it reduces energy production in the mitochondria - UVA light turns down energy production and why is that important? The 4th cytochrome (cytochrome C oxidase) in everyone's mitochondria in here - anyone want to guess what kind of light turns it on? Red light. UV light turns it off and the reason why? What does UV light make in the skin and in the eye? Nitric oxide. And guess, what, that's why UV light lowers your blood pressure, because it causes 40-60% of dermal pooling and it helps your heart but what people don't realize that the effect is, it turns off your ability to make ATP from food electrons - there's another piece of the equation that may be really counterintuitive for some - it has a lot of other effects (46:27). If you have breast or prostate cancer, you may want to pay attention to that one because it affects the aromatase enzyme - that's the reason why when Ruben said before well ladies, you might not want to do this and I said oh no they want to take the girls out to the sunlight because guess what - that's the reason breast cancer is through the roof - you need to get your body parts out in the sun!
    So, for those of you who don't believe, this is from just May 19th this just came out: Morning daylight exposure tied to better sleep - people are now beginning to get the message - taking melatonin is a great way to ruin sleep - it's something a mitochondriac would never do when you understand how this process works - ok, Nathan Walls, here's your slide - here's the key - you have this direct loop that goes to the pineal gland but the energy comes in here - this energy has to be balanced blue and red (sunrise) what does this first do? It turns your pituitary gland on - that's the reason it's important: blue light balanced by red is what turns on hormone production. If you look at circadean mechanism, all the hormones are made usually made from 6:00-10:00 in almost any medical book - they're assuming that you live around the 30th lattitude - it's not true, it's different at different places - but it's a key - anyone want a shocker? What turns off hormone production? UVA light on the skin is the first time it shows up - UV light is what turns off in your blood plasma and I'll have a slide on that later - but what's the key point here? This paraventricular nucleus(PVN) which is part of the hypothalamus, that's where the sympathetic nervous system begins and ends - that's the key - so anytime you hear anyone talk about adrenal fatigue - if you go to my site and read Brain Gut 16 you see adrenal fatigue is due to an altered light spectrum. The reason why? That nucleus fires everything in the sympathetic system - that's where sympathetic overdrive comes from and that's where most problems come. What goes down? The vagal motor system where is that located? Back here in the 4th ventricle. What ties to it? The vagas nerver goes to the gut - think that y'all love to talk about - but guess what - where does the problem start? In the brain, through the eye... That link here is really interesting - this link here goes right from the PVN to the sympathetic trunk down in the neck - do you know we have opsins in our cervical spinal cord? Why? Where's brown fat in humans? The spine. Guess why? that's how it ties - that's when you start burning things for free heat. What's the other thing? What does the superior cervical ganglion control in the brain? It controls cerebral blood flow - that means it controls the amount of blood that gets to your brain - do you think that may have any effect on AMD or alzheimer's Parkinson's? Did your grandmother ever see any of these diseases growing up? The answer is no. What showed up in 1879? Lightbulbs. Interesting... This is Matt's slide all the sympathetics run on the carotid and external carotid system that go right to your nose - that's the reasone why it happens... the night that comes through at nighttime that you have to block is 400-465nm - that's what my glasses are doing right now for me - these are the BPI tints - the reason I have them on now is - points to flourescent lights - I don't want the signal that the sun just rose - because you see it's 4:00 in the afternoon - that will ruin my ability to sleep at night - that's the reason you block it - even when you're inside - when I'm in surgery in the middle of the day that's what I do - in between cases, I go straight out to the sun - Now, I want you to look at the eyes - you have the pituitary stalk and you have the hypothalamus what controls all these? Cerebral Spinal Fluid (CSF) - CSF is an ultra filtrate of blood plasma made of 99.9% water -so that means light changes between these things (CSF connects all these pathways water's hydrogen bond - couldn't read the rest) - Here's the key: light+water=exclusion zone (EZ) - But here's the thing: 13% of EZ is the coherent domain that make one million free electrons that run everything in biochemistry. And if you don't believe me, look at this slide: Tina Crew is the leading researcher from Russia in LLLT and photobiomodulation which is really all the study of red light. Here's the key to life - I tell all my members this and they know it - this is an excited electron, this is a ground state electron - this is what life is all about - the time the electron spends between ground and excited states - it's called a Jablonski diagram - that excited light falls to the ground state. Here's how all the things occur. This is the redox pair of electrons that runs everything in a mitochondria. Here's the ROS signal as light. As light slows down, all these things occur in the mitochondria. Light slows down even further and look what happens - you get biochemical changes activity. This is what most of the people in this room have talked to you about today. This is the level they're at. They don't know that much about how this all occurs. And it all occurs as an excited electron releases light to the mitochondrial system. That's what controls you. It's not what you think. So, when we talk about nature, here's the problem with my profession - we need people to reconnect with nature instead of PHD researchers who are worried about getting their journal articles published in Nature, so they can get funded. We need to think about this a little bit differently and when I had this realization, Fritz Hollwich's work was recapitulated in Ott's book that's Ott's book right there - you need to read his book - it's amazing - and for the ladies in the room, never wear anything pink again - you'll get the reason why when you read that book but all these things opened my eyes to something that I had never appreciated -so here's light in the visible specturm most people now it goes from UV to IR but here the other point right here - life tends to use the 7.83 Hz because that's what runs the EEGs and the Alpha waves of the brain but here's the funny part - modern life is right here and life is not designed to use any of these (tech toys) - What happens when you use these? You lose the alpha wave in the brain and when you lose the alpha wave in the brain, that's when you have to do some of the crazy stuff that Ruben talked to you about about using biofeedback to retune the circadean oscillator in your eye. What's the best way to do that Ruben? Become the Sphinx - the Sphinx looks to the east every morning with all four extremities grounded. That is the best way to retrain the circadean oscillator in your body - through your eye while you're grounded. So instead of thinking like a neurosurgeon, like Ruben I started to think thermodynamically that's not something doctors are taught to do. And the key part is right here - Life can only exist between UV and IR light and it became imperative for me to figure out how this really works. So I bring you back to this again: tryptophan, tyrosine histidine, phenylalanine - they all do really important things - Here's the key - I told you I came up with the leptin RX - I told you it was a photon trap - take a look at leptin down here: synthesized in 1994 Rockefellar University - you see a whole bunch of photon rings - could it be that this chemical that is made in your subcutaneious fat cells - interesting - that this goes to the hypothalamus and tells the hypothalamus what your energy status is in your body - so I went further - I started looking at the aromatic amino acids - you phenylalanine and tyrosine - you've got precursors oh we heard about thyroid hormones - look at that - from UV light, you make the chemicals that makes the hormones - it comes from light folks. What's the next big step - you have dopa - you've all heard of that - look at all the other chemicals that it makes - everything you hear from the functional medicine doctors is made through your eye, right there. How about triptophan sorotonin melatonina all these connection this one's even more interesting for anyone in the room who's who's very white with Northern European skin who goes out in the sun and gets really red - that tells a quantum clinician that you never see UVA light and the reason why is uricanic acid whihc is made from histidine - it's the key - and one of the biohacks I did with the Quantlet that you guys might be interested in - I figured out a way to stay in the sun longer with my weak skin - how do I do it? I did it by hybrid tanning - is when I use infrared light to precondition the system so I could absorb more UV light - so guess what, when I did that I actually lost more weight. And I back this up recently when the Quantlet went live, it actually works. So, what's the story - A.M. sunlight - it's got to be red balanced with blue with diurnal UV meaning UV shows up later but it's important and you've got to get it through your eye - no contacts or glasses - (56:03)

WarrenT, Hilde, Alison N and 6 others like this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Penny, with all due respect, right about now I could kiss you! I was thinking that this would be an excellent piece to transcribe to Spanish but that I have not got the time to do my current translations and do a transcript. You are a star !!

7. Penny

Penny New Member

yeah - let's hope I finish it:) I think you of all people would just go nuts reading that Hollwich book - the guy rocked it:)

Alex97232, ValerieBee and Lahelada like this.
  8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Guess what I started reading this afternoon :D

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. enyaw

enyaw Gold

Do you know anywhere to get the slides that Jack used in this presentation?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I've release some of the them on Patreon Reality 15 blog. I'll probably release most of them in the next few blogs there.

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nature stays committed to her decisions, but stay remains flexible in her approach because the environment constantly perturbs her with waves. You can distill all of what I said in Vermont to that sentence.

WarrenT and Alex97232 like this.
  12. WarrenT

WarrenT New Member

How am I now just stumbling upon this gem! Thank you for all of your work! Like all of us here, I'll be reading the hard copy in the sun. TY!