1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nourish Vermont 2018

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by SlamSlask, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

No problem, Caroline! :) My son has a few more great ones of the property that I will share one of these days.

Unfortunately, we did not get to meet Matty. I did make the effort to talk to several "strangers" ... lol. But I think Matty was pretty busy.

I wasn't sure who @Billybats was ~ or I definitely would have struck up a conversation. In fact I wasn't sure who anyone was. It's very different when you are there seeing people in person vs. their avatars.

We didn't get to speak to Dr. Kruse, but I did get to talk with his wife a couple of times ~ so that was nice. If I have it to do over again, we will go for the entire two days in order to get the full experience and hopefully more time making connections with people.

I'll share more thoughts on my journal when I get a little more settled in at home. ;) Back to class today!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    caroline likes this.
  2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Caroline,

It would have been nice to meet you too.. I will post more stuff later. I did post info in the thread Dr. Kruse posted yesterday or Sunday all about it which I plan on printing that thread out. This thread https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-of-vermont-2018-are.21424/page-3#post-242752. Caroline read that thread it has a good amount of info of what he talked about. I am so glad he posted that so I can investigate more details but number 1 rule as always was AM sun and PM sun naked.

@Jenelle Your so right about not knowing who anyone was. I probably walk right by you and didn't know it. I did see some members that use to be on here and others that still are like Johnny DeMarco, Nathan, and a few others but only had a conversation with Johnny.

My boyfriend had a brief moment with Dr. K but it got interrupted so we just left because the poor man was so busy, plus my boyfriend was overload with too much info to understand the just of it. I was just thrilled to be there and have my man there was a big part of my being there, that was just as important.

As for how I look.. I lost about 10 lbs from the avatar picture, lol not sure if you can tell. My checks still look full to me..(on my face..lol) according to my man so do the other checks..lolhahaha I stopped using my indigo hair color so I do have grays mostly in the top/bangs area. Dr. K was thrilled I had on my tan through dress (I was wearing as a top) so he was able to show a lady from Atlanta (I think thats where she was from) what they look like because during the talk he spoke to her and recommended tan through clothes.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    caroline, Mayuri and Jenelle like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You thought Vermont 2018 was good..........listen to the June 2018 Webinar. It is Now Available. It gives you the deep implications of what was said this past weekend.
    THE BIOPHYSICS BONANZA
    Patreon written copy is also live. https://www.patreon.com/posts/quantum-11-krebs-17996167 Check your email for the link to view
    REMINDER - you must log into your Optimal Klubs Dashboard to view your webinars...log in details are included in your webinar email.
    Live Q&A - Sunday, June 17th at 6:00 p.m. CT

4. drezy

drezy Gold

I've already hit "rewind" 5 times on it already before even the 30 minute mark.

Bun/Creat understanding gold in this one too.

Mayuri and JoeBranca like this.
  5. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

What a great webinar! Having lightbulb moments regarding my son's health. After his resection surgery he suddenly developed an allergy to morphine and dilauded. No one could explain that, we got the "sometimes it just happens" explanation. Some of the PICU workers said they have seen it before, but most of the oncology docs/nurses said "it just happens" which for me is code for "I have no idea why this is happening."

Can't wait for the VT 2018 & new podcast.

drezy likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

melanopsinwisdom: Another blue light/nnEMF demise in a 5G city: Fashion designer Kate Spade found dead in New York in an apparent suicide, according to law enforcement officials.
    Why does blue light/5G make you depressed? Why does blue light/5G make you depressed? It activates melanopsin to lower plasma levels of Vitamin A which destroy your circadian mechanism and it forces Vitamin D down because of how Vitamin A and D are linked. Blue light destroys DHA in the eye, the Bazan effect to slow SCN firing rates and this causes a decoupling with the peripheral clocks in tissues. As a result, all your cell membranes liberate PUFA's and deuterium into Kreb's bicycle. That loose covalent bond of Vitamin A to the opsins is the key to understanding how the circadian mechanism goes awry. Vermont 2018 wisdom. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/time-rethink-your-truth-sun-jack-kruse/

Summer and Mayuri like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Joyfun and Mayuri like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Can blue light shape the microbiome because of melanopsin’s location? Yes, it can. Do we have any data on this? "Here, in a combination of different ipRGC manipulation (melanopsin) mice models and metagenomic analysis, we show that dLAN can induce obesity, hyperglycemia, as well as a shift in microbial composition, abundance, and oscillations through melanopsin and ipRGC-sympathetic nerve circuit (melanopsin). Furthermore, our data suggest that the zeitgeber information that influences microbial rhythmicity is the photic input from ipRGC but not the circadian rhythm of the host. Together, our results suggest that light could shape the architecture of GUT MICROBIOTA, which provides a novel mechanism for dLAN-induced metabolic disorders." http://www.airitilibrary.com/Publication/alDetailedMesh1?DocID=U0001-0501201716471300

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-6-6_7-21-11.png

ValerieBee likes this.
  10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I just read that blind people it still works even though they can't see images etc.. very interesting. Now I understand it more.

Melanopsin serves an important role in the photoentrainment of circadian rhythms in mammals. An organism that is photoentrained has aligned its activity to an approximately 24-hour cycle, the solar cycle on Earth.[33] In mammals, melanopsin expressing axons target the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN) through the retinohypothalamic tract (RHT).[9]

In mammals, the eye is the main photosensitive organ for the transmission of light signals to the brain. However, blind humans are still able to entrain to the environmental light-dark cycle, despite having no conscious perception of the light. One study exposed subjects to bright light for a prolonged duration of time and measured their melatonin concentrations. Melatonin was not only suppressed in visually unimpaired humans, but also in blind participants, suggesting that the photic pathway used by the circadian system is functionally intact despite blindness.[34] Therefore, physicians no longer practice enucleation of blind patients, or removal of the eyes at birth, since the eyes play a critical role in the photoentrainment of the circadian pacemaker.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanopsin

ValerieBee likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your skin is your third eye if you have not figured it out yet.

ValerieBee likes this.
  12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yesssss I did, because of you silly :).. just didn't know that about blind people. I guess if they stay inside even in the darkness they will not have circadian rhythm?

At one time I must have been more in tune with life that I was able to figure out what time it was, which I had fun with. I stopped wearing a watch for many years, and the person I was with was wearing one. So I told her I could tell her the time and I was off by 2 or 3 mins, well it freaked her out but though it was cool (I did this for her through out the day and our friendship at that time). How I could tell was how warm the sun was and the angle in the sky, along with melanospin I guess?.

Thank you again Dr. K.

ValerieBee likes this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I just want to point out what Dr. K has mentioned about even the geeks as I say that know about biology and chemistry doing research here at my work for making lasers have a mine set of old school tunnel vision.. sad

drezy likes this.
  14. gscottyg

gscottyg New Member

Vermont 2018 was great! Thanks to Dr. Kruse for leading the way. It was nice meeting some of the members and hanging out afterwards. I didn't know that the owner of shelbourne farms was a site member. Looking forward to more :0

SlamSlask likes this.
  15. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

My fiance does this too--he never needs to look at a clock and I don't think he's ever been off by even 10 minutes. I am not quite as accurate, but I have since I was young set my "internal alarm clock" to wake at a certain time, and that never failed me. When I was young I'd visualize a clock spinning from the time it was to the time I had to wake up.

Billybats likes this.