1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nourish Vermont 2018

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by SlamSlask, Apr 6, 2018.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

nice!

Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Beautiful pics Jenelle .........you and your son are gorgeous!

This day will change both of your lives ........good on you for making the effort.

I hope your son gets to meet Matty - you too!

Travel safe everyone......

3. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Yesterday was gorgeous and the lake is refreshing!

Attached Files:

Theka, SlamSlask, Jenelle and 5 others like this.
  4. kris90

kris90 New Member

Jack and I discussing the benefits of being a cold adapted Canadian.

Attached Files:

Jenelle, shiran, Inger and 2 others like this.
  5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Wish I could be there. My youngest graduated high school.

Next year for sure. And eyeing up Mexico...

Theka, Jenelle and caroline like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

we need more pics!!!!!!!

shiran likes this.
  7. shiran

shiran Curious

Update us.. curious...
    you guys look good in that red light

Mayuri likes this.
  8. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

We are still very much on our journey, with 10 hours of driving left to do today. So I'm slow with the updates.

Thursday, a nature stop and I took off my glasses for awhile ~ so, where am I ... I don't know! Lol.

[​IMG]

Friday we stopped at the American side of Niagara Falls and took some distant pics from a not-busy area. It was really peaceful just standing there for awhile ... (minus the helicopter tours going overhead all the time).

[​IMG]

And I wanted to share this one from Thursday night at Lake Erie. My son sent this to some friends on snap chat ~ and I stole it from his phone. (He has given me permission to post his pics here.) This one spoke to me. This trip has been so good for both of us, in more ways than I could have imagined. I know some of you will appreciate it.

[​IMG]

Mayuri, Billybats, caroline and 3 others like this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

It's good to spend time with your boy.

I think he will be inexorably drawn out into the world and might be tough to reach for a decade or so. Overstock on hugs now.

Mayuri, Billybats, caroline and 2 others like this.
  10. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

We had another magical moment on Friday when we came upon the Hudson River in Riparius, NY ~ and we did not want to leave. There were no other people around. A couple of houses nestled here in this wonderful place, but no sign of humans other than the ones in their cars rushing by from time to time. The sun wasn't out ~ but it was still so beautiful.

"People live here", he says. "They just LIVE here."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mayuri, Phosphene, Billybats and 2 others like this.
  11. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Sorry I didn't get in touch. Yes it was so beautiful there. We went back today and took some pictures.

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

It was awesome. Everything he said answered my questions and made me realize I wasn't focusing on n=1 (if that means me first). I felt very content afterwards, like I can focus on my future with gusto.. It was funny when me and some others wanted a picture, he said why do want a picture my daughter barely wants one with me, as he kindly we a big smile and poses. Thank you for the picture and a wonderful event. My man said it should have been Dr. Kruse all day and it needed to be more non geek. I have to put something together so he understands, but I have get me going in deep to get my dopamine up to guide him and others. I have to be able to explain it myself. We are planning to make next event. I am trying to get him to plan the Mexico one too. I also enjoyed being off the Internet:D

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

14. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Friday night after we tore ourselves away from the Hudson ~ the drive just got better as we came to the lakes. This is Brant Lake:

[​IMG]

When we stopped to take that picture, there was no other sound in the area except for our car running. There were houses all around... but it was just completely calm and silent.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Sazzle, ValerieBee, Mayuri and 2 others like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you Dr Kruse for taking your valuable time to take a picture. I guess you can say I did something on my bucket list. Also want to add my boyfriend liked how you are blunt and says it like it is. He said the Q&A was even better. I wish he would have asked questions but I think his brain was on over load..lol

Attached Files:

Theka, Mayuri, caroline and 3 others like this.
  17. Billybats

Billybats New Member

We went back to Shelburne Farms yesterday to see more beautiful scenery. We plan on hopefully stay on the farm next year.

Attached Files:

Theka, Mayuri, caroline and 2 others like this.
  18. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

The rain and darkness when we finally arrived was not good for my body in any way... But we made it -- we did it! :)

[​IMG]

...And the beauty of the next day made up for it ~ and then some.

[​IMG]

For those who haven't been ~ that's the barn where the event is held:

[​IMG]

I highly recommend a visit.

Theka, Mayuri, caroline and 1 other person like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

lovely pic Billy - you look so different from your avatar......

tell us more ..............what are your takeaways??????????

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jenelle - did you get to meet Matty?

What did your son think of this quantum journey?

Thanks for all the beautiful pics!

Jenelle likes this.