1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nourish Vermont 2018

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by SlamSlask, Apr 6, 2018.

1. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

Thanks for confirming this Jack been wondering for sometime

CarolandNick likes this.
  2. Kat @ lat 43

Kat @ lat 43 New Member

I've purchased my tickets for Vermont also. Extremely excited. My husband will be joining me too, he's new to all this, still makes fun of my blue-blockers. We are coming from Rochester NY for Saturday only. Staying with a friend in upstate NY. Hoping to meet some of you!!!! It will be my first Dr. Jack event hopefully of many. Been quietly reading since about January, joined sometime later as a Patreon. The changes I've incorporated in my life and that of my friends and family have been beyond amazing. Seriously looking forward to this experience and all that will be learned.

Theka, LieselK and SlamSlask like this.
  3. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

I emailed them for clarification on this, and I'm glad I did. It says "adult program" ... and I misunderstood. I see now that they also offer youth programs ~ so it's just the TYPE of program, not an age restriction. :)

SlamSlask likes this.
  4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Same with me and my man. . My blue blockers are goggles. . He calls me goggles. We are only going for Saturday but will be up there by Friday afternoon. My first event too. We'll look out for each other. Coooool to me everyone in person.

LieselK likes this.
  5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

So your going?

6. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

My oldest REALLY wants to go. I have not made myself sit down at the computer yet & look at hotels etc... but yes, it's looking like time for a road trip. :thumbsup:

Theka likes this.
  7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Awesome:):D

Jenelle likes this.
  8. Ted

Ted New Member

I'll be attending with my wife. First time that I will be seeing Dr. K. Looking forward to it!

Theka and Jenelle like this.
  9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yaaaay wooooof. Wow. . Alot of us going to be there and alot with our better half too. I don't know why but I am a little nervous along with excited.

Hannah Barrows likes this.
  10. kris90

kris90 New Member

Time to raise our dopamine levels in a big way :)

SlamSlask and Jenelle like this.
  11. Billybats

Billybats New Member

You got that right!!!!

kris90 likes this.
  12. gscottyg

gscottyg New Member

Looking forward to it :0 I can now finally call myself a mitochondriac once I meet the tribe/leader :0

Billybats likes this.
  13. Hannah Barrows

Hannah Barrows New Member

Hello! My boyfriend and I will be attending on Saturday. We live 2hrs away in New Hampshire and while I wish I could host some of you, my dog is batsh*t crazy with strangers. We also won’t be making it until around 1pm because we have an appointment early that morning. If anyone needs a ride eastward that evening, let me know. We have 3 seats.

Phosphene, LieselK and Billybats like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Anyone coming to Vermont: Strong rec that you read the Patreon blog being released June 1 at 6AM.

It will be a primer filled with many clues to the epic take down that is coming before your eyes live. It will really make the slides crystal clear where I am going.

15. shiran

shiran Curious

Excellent News! Thank you !I'm so excited to learn from you

Phosphene likes this.
  16. Theka

Theka Gold

doing my part....can't wait for the 'shock and awe'

Phosphene and Billybats like this.
  17. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yes we are!!!!!

I look forward to meeting everyone.

@shiran I would have loved to meet you sweetie. You will be there in spirit :)

Phosphene and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  18. shiran

shiran Curious

I would be very happy to meet you and all the wonderful people here. Unfortunately I can not cross the ocean this time..
    The excitement is at its height and I can not wait to hear about the skin in the game ! upload some pictures so we get a taste of it
    The most important thing enjoy it

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Congratulations to everyone who is making the effort to get to Vermont and meet Dr. k. ....and have skin in the game!

No doubt about it .....Dr. K. will blow your mind!

Enjoy every single second of this amazing journey, really stretch yourself to new and unthought of heights ......and post pics!

Dr. K. .....thanks for lighting a fire under all of us ...... rock on you crazy, weird, wonderful, magic diamond.

20. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

We are on our way! Traveled about 7 hours of driving yesterday ~ with lots of stops for sun, grounding, stretching, etc.

Yeah, I know, me with the glasses -- but at least it's NOT contacts! I didn't even pack them. I have had contacts since I was 11 years old and I am freaking blind, so ~ lesser of two evils for now.

[​IMG]

Watched the sun set at Lake Erie in Buffalo last night. It was an amazing, magical time for both of us. Got my son to take off his shoes & walk in the water and sand with me. Rejuvenating. I have lots of pics ~ but no real time to be on the internet messing with it right now. Later. ;)

[​IMG]

ValerieBee, Billybats, Nadya and 8 others like this.