1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nourish Vermont 2018

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by SlamSlask, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Theka

Theka Gold

...at least not on youtube.....

2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Really... oh man .. bummer.. wa wa waaa.. it is what it is.. Old school it with paper and pen. Thank you:thumbsup:, I made the mistake of assuming.:eek::rolleyes:

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Really..them maybe we will get a dvd from there I wonder. Thanks guys and gals for the info.

4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I received my tan through clothes. My man loved them, on for less then a min. ..lol.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    Jenelle likes this.
  5. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

Think Jack is trying to get the recording to put up for us members if I remember correctly
    Have a slight idea that he said this on a Q/A
    @Jack Kruse, can you confirm this?

6. Cindy Domitrovits

Cindy Domitrovits Gold Member

Yes I heard that too.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I started on the talk today.......might be good.

Mayuri, Theka, LieselK and 3 others like this.
  8. MonteD

MonteD New Member

I'll be there. I've followed Jack since the Mark's Daily Apple days...

LieselK likes this.
  9. Theka

Theka Gold

I can't wait to hear it. I am sure it will be mind-blowing.....and we def need some minds blown

LieselK likes this.
  10. Cindy Domitrovits

Cindy Domitrovits Gold Member

I know it will be Epic!!!

11. Billybats

Billybats New Member

The whole trip will be awesome, hearing Doc of course, meeting you all and being around people that get it. We better have our BAB so we can absorb the after effects of the explosion from our heads..lol we will be using many electrons,photons and protons.

SlamSlask likes this.
  12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Dr. Kruse do you get nervous doing talks. If you need to pick someone out of the audience to pick on, "so to speak" you can pick me it would be an honor.:)

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We are three weeks out from Nourish Vermont 2018. This years topic will be "skin in the game." This series has been the first clinical biophysics talks I have given to the public. 2016 and 2017 talks can be found on Youtube. There is a deep connection between thermodynamics in biology and the processing of energy and information. This process begins in the skin and this biophysical process will be explored and examined. In 2016 Jack came to Nourish Vermont and explained how food can only be understood via photosynthesis. Last year he showed us obesity begins in the eye and not with foods of exercise. All of these things tie light, water, and magnetism the computations that mitochondria must make. What stands between the sun and our mitochondria? The skin. Do nature and biology add lipid droplets to our skin to create a laser that changes sunlight into coherent light that activates programs in our subcutaneous fat? Learn how the skin works with the sun and mitochondria in a wireless fashion to build wellness within. Below is a hint at how the process happens in you..............https://shelburnefarms.org/calendar/event/nourish-vermont

The clue:

Phosphene, Theka, Mayuri and 5 others like this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

I only know one Thai person willing to rhythmically stomp on me. I hope it's enough.

Phosphene and shiran like this.
  15. Theka

Theka Gold

funny, after Panama, the guys working construction barefoot barely registers......I always loved the kids playing soccer barefoot there.

LieselK likes this.
  16. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Does anyone know if Dr. Kruse is going to talk about the basics too. The blue light and nnEMF. I would think so to get his point across. I hope so for my man to understand it all. He doesn't understand that too much blue light can affect the brain to make people stupid and crazy. If someone can find a good blog of him mentioning how it can cause psychosis that I can print out.

Would psychosis before blue light and nnEMF be mainly from not going out in the sun or more to it.

Thank you.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  17. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

https://jackkruse.com/brain-gut-11-is-technology-your-achilles-heel/

^^^ I didn't reread it, but it seems like it'll address your points.

As far as psychosis from blue light and nnEMF being from too much blue light/nnEMF or too little sun... I don't think it's either/or, it's both/and. Obviously the more you hide from the sun and point your body toward blue light/nnEMF the worse your redox and the faster you'll fall. We know from the previous Vermont talks how important sunlight exposure is to maintaining optimal health and how the lack of exposure and the exposure to blue light/nnEMF is tied to modern disease. When I present the little details- how morning sunlight enters the eye and turns on the pituitary or how blue light bends and causes elongation of the eye... and sharing my own successes and those of people I know it seems to start sinking in for those around me. But even so, my husband only wants to participate in the parts that are convenient to him (sunbathing midday or turning off the wifi just for me.) He hasn't accepted that his contacts are killing him. But I hope he'll join me in Vermont too! We're working on childcare so he can come :)

Phosphene likes this.
  18. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you very mich for the link. I don't think they understand how we do, because we read and listened more, at least with my man. He wants to get it I can tell.

U think he thinks people that do mental/ crazy things (evil) are born that way, sure. I would really hope he can meet him because he is more of a get up close and personal to really feel you out.

19. Theka

Theka Gold

I think a lot of guys really don't want to accept that their 'toys' are really killing them. Just a bit of dota before bed, maybe some destiny on the playstation, those awesome bluetooth features in cars....it is only a little bit and they 'need' to relax after work.... It seems so innocuous. Killing me Softly is in my playlist now. Did the guys that really are getting this have to learn the hard way?

20. Billybats

Billybats New Member

The toys my man has is Tv which I put blue blocker shield. I said we can take it on and off, he said just leave it on all the time. Im surprised it doesn't bother him to watch it in a different contrast. The other is his phone. I have a computer but he does know how to use it. I rarely use it.

Edited: lol ..confused you and your sister.