1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nourish Vermont 2018

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by SlamSlask, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Cindy Domitrovits

Cindy Domitrovits Gold Member

So excited for this event, finally get to meet Jack!!!

SlamSlask, LieselK and kris90 like this.
  2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Awwwhhh lucky duck,, I called and they said all the rooms were booked.. I will be going but only can stay for one of the days, that is why I wanted Dr. K to tell me himself it Saturday is definitely his day to speak. So excited to meet him too..

kris90 and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yaaaaay for us!!!! Doing the happy dance.

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Kris or anyone else know what else he will be talking about. Like the skin isn't going to be enough..lol.. Just curious.

5. kris90

kris90 New Member

Oh it will be lol...

The eye was a biggie last year.

6. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Driving to VT from Raleigh, NC with a layover in Biglerville, PA! Woot!

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Wow you go girl! Enjoy every minute of the drive. Yaaaay another member to me. This will be the first and probably the only time I will meet people from a forum. I can't wait be I don't want the nice sunny days to past to fast. Patience.

Cindy Domitrovits, kris90 and LieselK like this.
  8. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

It'll be here before we know it! One of my best friends is someone I met on a forum (mothering.com) before I had my 1st baby. Sometimes forum peeps are so cool you just have to meet them in person! We'll know each other by our blue-blockers right?! :glasses::thumbsup:

9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

LOLHAHAAAA .. blue blockers. . Good one.

10. Cindy Domitrovits

The skin is the largest organ of the body, there will be so much info....

LieselK likes this.
  11. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Oh yes totally forgot it being the biggest..lol. Do you own tan through clothes. Waiting for mine to arrive.

Who's bringing pen and paper to take notes and bring questions.

LieselK likes this.
  12. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I don't have any tan-through clothes yet, but I use a worn out white tank when I need a little coverage in my day-t0-day at home and park and stuff with kids. I'm on my porch in a bikini right now! I'm going to dress in layers for the conference so I can strip and get some sun during breaks. I've taken to keeping a scarf in my purse to cover my neck when I'm indoors in bluelight.

Always have paper and pen! I've been trying to take notes as I listen to podcasts and things- I'm very visual so I have to transfer what I hear onto paper to see tangibly. I'm taking this month to listen to some more podcasts and do some more reading to prepare and get the most of the weekend. Meeting Jack is some great motivation! And I hope to have my 23andme back by then too. I'm so grateful for the big changes I've seen in my life since January. What a blessing!

Billybats likes this.
  13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Ditto. . I'm also rehashing over his stuff.

14. Cindy Domitrovits

Don't forget ladies, this talk will most likely be on you tube so if you don't take notes you can re watch as well as the Vermont 2016 and 2017. I want to focus on the talk and can watch again when it goes on you tube. I don't have the tan thru clothes either.

15. gscottyg

gscottyg New Member

Hey guys I can't wait to meet some of you and Jack of course. I've only been a member for a few months, but you know once you get started there is no turning back! I am a traditional trained physician (live in hudson valley NY) but want to open my own clinic with Jack's principles once the time is right. So my wife is originally from Burlington, VT which is not far from Shelbourne. I recommend that you all stay in the Burlington area if you have trouble finding rooms. It won't be a far drive etc to get to Shelbourne. I would love to help you guys/gals but my wife's family has a full house (out of towners) the weekend of the talk. Anyway VT is a beautiful place in the summer time and try to stay all weekend if you can. PM for more information on area etc. I will drive up Friday so anyone who is around let's hang! -Scott

16. Cindy Domitrovits

My son and I have booked our rooms a few months ago, all set!!

LieselK likes this.
  17. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Dr. Kruse. Are you driving or flying to Vermont.

SlamSlask likes this.
  18. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

19. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Haha..lol.. good point. Thank you for pointing that out. I was thinking maybe he was going to drive to lower his nnEMF and jetlag. Then there is his time allowance so to speak.

20. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I read from Jack that it is NOT going to be videoed this year. So we'll all have to compare notes! :)