1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Nourish Vermont 2018

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by SlamSlask, Apr 6, 2018.

1. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

I have decided that im going to Nourish Vermont this year to see Jack's talk and to finally meet him
    Who is planning on going there aswell? - I would love to connect with some other memebers aswell and learn as much as i can

I have to do this on a budget as im a little broke but that is not gonna keep me from going ;)
    I fly in from Denmark so will be landing in the Airport in Montreal - What would be a cheap way to go to the farm? (sharing a ride if someone has/rents a car etc.)

If someone wants to share a room or other accomedation then please let me know

2. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

I would like to make the trip and connect with others as well. I was wondering if there were any local Vermont JK members who would be interested in hosting some visitors. So far looks like one canadian and one Dane.

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

When is it.

4. Sun Disciple

June 1st

5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you.. oh yes. that is when the last one was in June. Thanks again.

6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Does anyone know or if Dr. Kruse reads this could answer. Are there ever any talks like this one or just Dr. Kruse by himself in or near NJ. I know you rather stay away from this area.

7. It'll be nice out that time of year.
    Bring a sleeping bag and go camping. That's my plan.

Sun Disciple, Lahelada and SlamSlask like this.
  8. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

Good idea might do this and save money for Mexico or where the members event is held next time

Lahelada likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Matt did this in Vermont last year

ValerieBee, Jim Laird and Allin like this.
  10. Sun Disciple

Ya that was my second option
    Yes that was plan B. we should grab a site together maybe close to the lake.

SlamSlask likes this.
  11. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Is Dr. Kruse going to speak both days or just June 1st. Will we be able to meet him. I want my boyfriend to meet him up front in person and to ask questions along with listening with other people asking question that he may be to sure of asking. Of course I want to meet him too, dang right. This will not be a hard sell for my boyfriend because he loves Vermont. I really need to know which day. If it's Friday then I have to plan to take the day before off.

12. kris90

kris90 New Member

Probably just the 1 day. From last year's experience, Jack seemed to be the headliner, so perhaps the last day?

Are you going to go? Will be nice to meet you!

13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Kris,

I would love to. I'm trying to work it out with my boyfriend. I'm going to email them to get more details. I called them today and they said they don't have the final details together yet. Would be very cool to meet all. Do you think we will be able to meet Dr. K.

14. kris90

kris90 New Member

Awesome! Of course you will get to meet Dr. K. I spent a lot of time hanging out with him last year, and we got to know each other more. He is very generous with his time.

15. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Awesome.. Yes I remember you saying you met him. I asked my boyfriend last night if we can for real and he said yes. I have to find out which day he is speaking to make plans and we are on a budget but he may say do both days. I know what will happen is my mind will go blank when I see him..lol. Is he going to talk about the basics or is it like a continuation from last seminar.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    kris90 likes this.
  16. kris90

kris90 New Member

Last year was all about the eye, this year is about the skin. Should be the bomb!

Mayuri and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  17. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Oh sweet.. because my boyfriend will understand why when he is at the beach in the ocean why his eczema gets better. He thinks it's just the water.

kris90 likes this.
  18. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Now I know which day he will be there.. this week is when they will be open for registration.:cool::D:):love::thumbsup: yes doing the happy dance.

LieselK likes this.
  19. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hello Dr.Kruse,

I want to make sure which day you will be speaking. I called them and they said Saturday. I just want to hear it from you because I can only make it one of the days and only going to listen to you and hope to meet you. I want to register as soon as possible.

Thank you
    Susan

20. kris90

kris90 New Member

Mom (@Cindy Domitrovits) and I will be going Friday to Sunday! Trip is booked.

Staying at Shelburne Days Inn on the Friday, and we'll be staying at the farm Saturday.