1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Noticeable difference between 10 and 20 gauss?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by seanb4, Feb 27, 2014.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hi guys,

I've been sleeping on my 10 gauss magnetico for over a week now and noticed a decent improvement in my fatigue. I am very tempted to upgrade to a 20 gauss in the future when I get the funds. Has anyone gone for 10 to 20 gauss and how big was your increase in energy?

Thanks, Sean.

2. kovita

kovita Gold

Sean, i am just about to purchase magnetico. one practical questions. How did you move it to UK and did the local offices impose you to pay tax?

3. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I emailed the company and spoke to Andrea. Ask her to get you a shipping quote as it comes out a decent amount cheaper when they do it internally. You will have to mail her your card details. Don't forget to ask for the KRUSE discount as well (15%).

Yeah I got charged for tax at £131. The total cost for the 10 gauss single was about £800.

It then just gets delivered to your door, it's rolled up and pretty heavy...

4. kovita

kovita Gold

thanks! I spoke to Andra few times already and got quotations for two different shipping options. We want the most expensive pad, since our bed is huge and kids frequently come to sleep with us. I live in Austria, so my shipping costs come even higher than UK and than the tax.. I just hope we will see benefits as most of the people do, it is quite investment ;-) How long did it take for you to have it delivered since you placed the order?

5. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Just under a week I think. Yeah I was real sceptical too because it costs so much but for me it turned out to be worth it. This maybe because I am in ill health and massively fatigued all the time therefore the benefits were far more noticeable to me. I don't know about your health situation but if you are healthy then maybe you won't notice anything.

I also noticed a reduction in heart palpitations, less time waking up in the night, more well rested, and no longer have to pee in middle of night.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We had the small 10 Gauss ones and upgraded pretty quick.

7. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

What difference did you notice when upgrading? Was it just in the labs or did you feel more energy, etc?

8. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

Sean, listen to the Optimal Reset interview with Dr. Bonlie ... he mentioned some pretty specific benefits that don't happen with the 10 gs because the field isn't strong enough ...

9. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Thanks tellmisty, Could you link me to that?

10. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

11. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Will they be uploaded to access any time later or could you post a summary of the specific 20 gauss benefits here? It's just that I'm working this weekend.

12. Hope

Hope Gold

totally worth it to do 20 gauss...best investment you can ever make, IMHO. It takes a while - took me a while - to see no feel the benefits after an initial honeymoon period, bc I was dumping a lot of Hg (verified by Hair analysis, even if Dr B doesn't believe in it)....now my sleep is great on it lately. Of course it has been winter here and I do a lot of other diligence to help sleep. But it's the best thing you can do....or I could do. I feel.

13. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Did you start with a lesser guass then upgrade, hope?

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am considering buying 20 gauss pad, but not sure if I should.
    My problem is that I have some metal in my body, mostly dental implants but also other.
    I posted question to dr Kruse but it must have been buried and skipped over. Eventually I will have to re-post it.
    http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/magnetico-vs-metal-in-the-body.9759/

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

your dentist must love you............Jansz. 100K of dental work.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the titanium has another effect.......the magnetico is not that big a deal with titanium. It is a bigger deal with stainless steel implants

17. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

What is the effect with titanium? My husband has a back full ....thanks

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What does that mean, titanium knee or hip prosthesis is not contra indication for magnetico??

I feel there is confusion and people are holding of purchase of magnetico until clarified.
    ==============================

Stainless steel as implants?
    18-8
    18% chromium
    8% nickel
    balance mostly Fe

I am not sure if stainless steel is so good for cookware due to nickel.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In 1976 I had to buy hip prosthesis, travel to then communist Poland, and give them to doctor who implanted them in my Mom.
    She was his first successful walking patient.
    It lasted till 2005 when my Mom died. She lived with us in our house for the last 25 years.

[​IMG]