1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Not Receiving Email Notifications of New Posts in Subscribed Threads

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by natural_girl, Mar 27, 2012.

1. natural_girl

natural_girl Silver

This has been happening since yesterday despite me clicking on the last emails I received to trigger further emails of new posts?

2. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

I'm having this problem as well.

3. Clabbergirl

Clabbergirl New Member

Me, too. Hoping their working on it?

4. Clabbergirl

Clabbergirl New Member

It's been a couple of days since this was first discussed, and I've gone in and resubscribed to all my subscription threads but am still not getting email alerts for the threads I've subscribed to. Anyone else still having this problem?

5. admin

admin Guest

I changed some settings - it should be working now. If not, please reply back on this thread and we'll take another look. Thanks!