1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

NOLA EVENT THIS WEEKEND

Discussion in 'Epi-Paleo Recipes' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This weekend the Cirque de Cuisine is coming to my house on Bourbon Street. You can buy the tickets at Tableau for the event. The chef and owner of Purloo will be cooking and serving at my place. Purloo's 20-seat exhibition kitchen and 50 seat restaurant gives diners an in-depth look and taste of Southern regional fare. Helmed by chef/owner Ryan Hughes, who has earned critical acclaim for his Southern cooking with French savvy at some of New Orleans’ most acclaimed restaurants including Brennan’s, Emeril’s Delmonico’s, Café Degas and more. Purloo serves as a place to both eat and learn. http://www.nolapurloo.com SoFAB Presents Cirque de Cuisine: A Kitchen Tour

(New Orleans, LA) The Southern Food and Beverage Museum is happy to announce that the Cirque de Cuisine: A Kitchen Tour, will be taking place on Sunday, October 4, 2015 from Noon to 4:00PM.

Tour guests will enjoy a unique opportunity to view ten historic and beautiful private kitchens located throughout the French Quarter.

Kitchens on the tour range from Pirates Alley, Barracks Street, Bourbon Street and St. Philip Street, Governor Nicholls Street to Esplanade Avenue, and we invite you to stroll at your leisure.

Small tastes of delicious dishes will be provided in each home by restaurants such as Compère Lapin, Shaya, Cane & Table, Johnny Sanchez, eat, Grand Isle, Salon by Sucré, Primitivo and more. Brady's Wine Warehouse, Sonoma-Cutrer, Bin 428, Glazer's and others will serve wines and other beverages to complement the dishes. Guests are invited to browse Lucullus Culinary Antiques on Chartres Street where Patrick's Bar Vin will pour a complimentary sparkling wine.

The Tour begins at Tableau restaurant, 616 St. Peter Street where you may obtain your wristband and map and enjoy a special Cirque de Cuisine libation and a tasty bite. Tickets are $50 at the door, $45 in advance and $35 for SoFAB Members, and can be purchased at http://sofabinstitute.org/events/cirque-de-cuisine.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

What a wonderful idea ..... this is right up your alley! Enjoy!

Pictures please......

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I need to dig up my pics of when Emeril was young and gorgeous!

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Lol,last night,I dreamt that you were hosting an event . Enjoy,it sounds fun.

caroline likes this.