1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

No TOM after HCG

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by nosnhojjennifer@yahoo.com, May 9, 2012.

1. Just wondering if other hcg users have had trouble with no TOM??

I did my first round of hcg in July 2011 and had one period after starting and nothing since. I also turned 40 in Aug 2011.

I went to my gyn and told them about the hcg but they don't seem to think it is related. They made me take a pregnancy test and I wasn't preggers (obviously). They ran labs and my estrogen is way low but normal FSH. So now the endo is sending me for a Pituitary MRI because he says that my FSH should be high in light of the low estrogen.

I saw one comment on the blogs about this happening to a 20 year old girl who lost a lot of weight and Dr K said not to worry it was most likely hypothalmic amenorrhea and it would correct itself. How do you restart the hypothalmus?

2. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

it's common for hcg to mess up your periods while you are on it but it's not common for it to cause any problems this far out. I've been seeing a rash of pituitary problems lately. Weird. have you been doing CT? It might help.

3. HI Colleen! Have you hEard of other pituitary problems Out there? I feel like it was in the middle of some reset and now it's just stuck. Lol. I just want to control - alt - delete the whole HPA axis. I quit the CT because my Raynauds kept flaring and I just couldn't face being cold any more. But now that the air temp is warmer I need to get back in the cold tub!

4. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

I've run into 3 friends lately with pituitary problems. One had cysts on his. Have you tried Dr. Terry Wahl's diet for autoimmune disease? I bet it would help you. It got her out a wheel chair even with the worst kind of MS.

5. I've watched the video on her and took notes but I'm still trying to get to fat burner status! Plus, I put on a bunch of weight when I went rogue on the reset :( [fell off reset into a barrel of nuts and coconut manna]

Right now I'm back to doing keto diet, as in no veggies. Once I get over this low blood sugar business, I plan to move toward eating like that.

6. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

I really think it might help. And I bet you'd lose weight on it anyway.

7. Claudia

Claudia New Member

Is the diet available for free or do you have to buy her book and DVDs?

8. If you watch the TED talk she did you can take notes. It's fairly simple. Well, I have my notes here:

Brain mitochondria diet

3 cups of green leaves- kale, parsley,*

3 cups sulfur rich veggies- cabbage, broc, cauliflower, turnips, radishes, onion, asparagus

3 cups of bright color- beets carrots peppers red cabbage berries peaches oranges*

Grass fed meat salmon herring*

Organ meat once a week. Heart tongue sweetbreads

Seaweed once a week at least*