1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

No Significant Weight-loss

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by mycrazycartoons@gmail.com, Apr 14, 2012.

1. I've been on the rx since mid Feb. CT since early March. I've noticed some positive results--minimal joint pain, more flexibility, no obvious hormonal issues and more strength. However, I've only lost 3 lbs. Why is it some people drop the weight so quickly and others hang onto it? I've had some testing done and other than elevated estrogen to progesterone, my tests seem within normal range. My morning cortisol is within the optimal range, however I still have most symptoms of AF--including no weight-loss. Would the AF be the issue? I would like to drop 20lbs.

Salivary.

Estrone (E1) pg/ml

Estradiol (E2) 1.57 pg/ml (1) 1.0-10.8 pre; (2) 1.0-3.2 post; (3) 1.5-10.8 supplementation; (4)

2. Vicster

Vicster New Member

The Leptin RX is designed to make you Leptin Sensitive, it's not a weightloss plan. Yes, some do lose weight, but it's usually those that have a lot to lose or those that do not have hormonal issues. Your estrogen is probably getting in your way and the Rx along with Ct will help you greatly and then the weightloss will come. I have struggled with the same issues as you, it's frustrating but the end will justify the means. Focus on your positive results and hang in there.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

@PaleoNana the reason is simple.......your hormones levels ar enot optimal. Do you think your Ferrari runs well when it needs a tune up? Go see a doctor and fix this.