1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

No, Really, I'm in a tub of icewater and documenting on the interwebs. . by cavemam.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Apr 29, 2012.

1. cavemam here.   still finding forum not a good fit at this point.   mebby if I have more time later.

If Jack or any marketing people are reading - still waiting on a response with membership question.  Perhaps I'm blocked or something? 

I did keep my journal going at  cavemam.com if anybody wants to read.   Since I branch out into things that are non-jack-kruse related (such as pics of my new kittens!) it makes more sense to leave it there.  Also,  I'm all about photoing,  and I was using tapatalk here.  I'll be watching to see if uploading photos becomes easier!

Miss so many of you guys!   Drop a comment at cavemam.com

J

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Jeanie

send darren a PM at dcrawford - probably you had the same problem I had -  he had to "relink" my screen name w/my email addy to get everything to work.

miss you and your posting.... 

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

CAVEMAM!!!!

We've missed you so much!  I'll check it out.

4. Destiny

Destiny New Member

That is what I thought! Where did caveman go[​IMG]?!?!?

5. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

UHOH

CAVEMAM in the house![​IMG]

6. endless

endless New Member

Howdy, Mam[​IMG]

7. Good to have you back!

8. LinD

LinD New Member

Howdy!

9. Homemade chocolate lip balm

Lots of new updates, including a "mitochondria test" I'm embarking on. . . .

http://www.cavemam.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013