1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

nnEMF panic attacks

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Luisa88, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

With all the changes I have made for the last 9 months (seafood, blue light blocking, big nnEMF reduction, every sunrise and sunset I can get and midday sun exposure, BAB, swim in ocean everyday, cold thermogenesis - working up, vit d 95, Icelandic drinking water )
    Could it soly be the nnEMF in an aeroplane that leads me to panic? Today it was a Fokker 100 plane after 9 days of full day sun exposure and earthing + ocean swimming. (I live in AUS)

2. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Flight is more than enough. Mobile phone use or wifi in the flight means an exponential increase.