1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

nnEMF management

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Yowanas, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Yowanas

Yowanas New Member

nnEMF effects management for those of us who can't change zipcodes yet

First identifying nnEMF effects. Per Becker, emf induces a stress response, read cortisol. So, I teach in an electronics lab with wifi repeaters, cell phone emitters, and dozens of computers and blue light insanity. I go into the lab calm and relaxed. Then one day I noticed coming out that I am totally stressed. But it was a good day. Congrats, my boy, you are your own builtin trifield meter.

So now i have a measure for emf overload, how do I reduce it. First i was hungry for chocolate, good chocolate (Mg). Hmmmm, smart body. Calcium channel blocker. Then add gaia adrenal health combination, and dried adrenals. Sit on 30 gauss magnetico for the evening and hug my heartmath Hrv sensor. Read more printouts of my favorite QED blogs. System calms down and blood pressure improves.

Please springtime return. Need sun and grounding.

Destin Beach anyone? After Christmas day? Camping, oysters and quantlet talks?